You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

69AEF024-BDED-4371-AD0E-51E0CFC2FB12 (resized).jpeg
1AF37085-2C1D-4697-80A0-02FA80F3C504 (resized).jpeg
1DDA02BB-94B2-4229-96F9-FA141143D171 (resized).jpeg
A19ABD17-A36B-4A61-83DE-E87667C3B109 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Paragon

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-06-08 16:16:09 UTC
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

#2 3 years ago

#4 3 years ago

maybe you posted the wrong pictures ?

#5 3 years ago
69AEF024-BDED-4371-AD0E-51E0CFC2FB12 (resized).jpeg69AEF024-BDED-4371-AD0E-51E0CFC2FB12 (resized).jpeg
#6 3 years ago

Good god may you get that kinda money!

#7 3 years ago

Does it run? Is that what you mean by 'perfect'?

#8 3 years ago

Quite a trickshot: turn game on -> start game -> plunge ball -> quickly turn game off -> ball lands perfectly in the Paragon saucer!

I wonder how many years later the pic was taken?

#9 3 years ago

Smart, this should stay at the top!

#10 3 years ago

Pinside achievement unlocked!
You made all of us laugh at you on your first day on Pinside, and in your first post.

#11 3 years ago

This looks like the one that came up for sale near Chico CA on Ebay last year, that huge chunk of playfield wear is very similar. I put in a max bid of $180, and got outbid where it sold for a little over $200. It has a Pinball Pirate business card on the front, so he likely bid on it, fixed up to playable condition and charged who knows how much to this person, and now this person is flipping it. Sorry, but you pulled the short straw in the cash flipping game.

#12 3 years ago

Well, I paid $700 for a non-working Paragon with less wear and less fade, less than a year ago. Working or not, cutting the price in half on this one would be a good starting point.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Well, I paid $700 for a non-working Paragon with less wear and less fade, less than a year ago. Working or not, cutting the price in half on this one would be a good starting point.

Well your wasn't "PERFECT" I guess?

#14 3 years ago

It's "perfectly" worn down to the wood....

bump back to the top

#16 3 years ago

My neck hurts bump.

John

#17 3 years ago

OP needs to change his name to Stylist

#18 3 years ago

The sideways photos are always a nice touch.

#19 3 years ago

Wish you were closer!

#20 3 years ago

10K by Christmas !

#21 3 years ago

Jesus Christ you fuckin slob CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING LIVING ROOM.

#22 3 years ago

I needed something like this today. Thanks pinside!

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from ryanbrooks:

I needed something like this today. Thanks pinside!

Then you should read this forum about the mooch. Start with recent post 1724.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gameseum-gaming-gala-sept-15/page/35

#24 3 years ago

It could be HUO if you had an arcade in your home from 1979 to 2005, had huge windows to kill the cabinet colors, charged 25 cents for 5 balls with a replay after 50K points and kept the OE pinball for 16 years. Yup I can see that. If and when I sell mine, NIB, just removed!

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

It could be HUO if you had an arcade in your home from 1979 to 2005, had huge windows to kill the cabinet colors, charged 25 cents for 5 balls with a replay after 50K points and kept the OE pinball for 16 years. Yup I can see that. If and when I sell mine, NIB, just removed!

Playing devil's advocate: It also could be HUO simply because anyone who bought a pin new in 79 and only had that one pin in their home, may not have done any waxing or changed the ball, etc. And of course, played the crap out of it. I've seen it, with receipts. No one knew better back then and damage got done.

#26 3 years ago

Having had multiples of that title $700+/- east coast if fully working, maybe $850 west coast. But the buyer would have to stomach the $1K cost of a CPR PF delivered. If you can live with the faded cabinet, you'll have a great player. But add at least another $400 in materials if you can redo the cabinet,

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Playing devil's advocate: It also could be HUO simply because anyone who bought a pin new in 79 and only had that one pin in their home, may not have done any waxing or changed the ball, etc. And of course, played the crap out of it. I've seen it, with receipts. No one knew better back then and damage got done.

I respect a devil's advocate. But a decal on the coin door doesn't help. I think it was beat to hell in normal arcade use as the dozens of games I've found.

#28 3 years ago

Ill give you 500. And I want the ream of HP paper under the machine to. And that piece of art, is that buffalo, i like buffulo, 20 bucks.
Thank you for not turning it on to. Maybe a fuse? 500 seems fair. 520 it is, art and beat paragon that doesn't turn on.
Pm me please. Be by tomorrow, im out of printer paper.

#29 3 years ago

Does the Beaver who chewed up the playfield
Come with
$600

#30 3 years ago

Make it $450

#31 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

This looks like the one that came up for sale near Chico CA on Ebay last year, that huge chunk of playfield wear is very similar. I put in a max bid of $180, and got outbid where it sold for a little over $200. It has a Pinball Pirate business card on the front, so he likely bid on it, fixed up to playable condition and charged who knows how much to this person, and now this person is flipping it. Sorry, but you pulled the short straw in the cash flipping game.

Oh yeah the Pirate bent him over good
No lube

#32 3 years ago

Trolling.

#33 3 years ago

Choggerd is that you again

#34 3 years ago

That is quite the pin collection you have whitey

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from BigAl56:

Does it run? Is that what you mean by 'perfect'?

He means it's a pinball machine.

I'm actually glad.
I've never seen a Paragon I would refuse at $350 before, until now.

#36 3 years ago

I think he meant Home Un-Occupied (which , then, would be documented)

3 weeks later
#37 3 years ago

Offer still stands. I will be in your area 1 day only next Sat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 199.95
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-paragon-35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.