Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 days ago by jaytrem
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4927 (resized).jpg
IMG_4926 (resized).jpg
IMG_3880 (resized).jpg
IMG_3879 (resized).jpg
IMG_3878 (resized).jpg
IMG_3877 (resized).jpg
IMG_3876 (resized).jpg
IMG_3875 (resized).jpg
IMG_3874 (resized).jpg
IMG_3873 (resized).jpg
IMG_3872 (resized).jpg
IMG_3869 (resized).jpg
IMG_3871 (resized).jpg
IMG_3870 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 10 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,550 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Orbitor 1 $2550

Added: July 20th, 2019 Re-listed: 5 times (May 6th, 2020) Ended: May 7th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Item description

Very Nice Example - looks gorgeous, had in storage for a few years. Added a cool little under cabinet upgrade of lighting effects (led light strips amongst the sides under playfield) so every time there is some sort of sound the led color changes under the playfield which in turn comes thru the top of the game - fun effect seeing as there aren't many games that have a somewhat transparent playfield. Back Box has leds and installed a few leds in the playfield. Conversation starter - crazy gameplay - plenty of skill involved - awesome in the lineup.

Item photos

IMG_3869 (resized).jpg
IMG_3870 (resized).jpg
IMG_3871 (resized).jpg
IMG_3872 (resized).jpg
IMG_3873 (resized).jpg
IMG_3874 (resized).jpg
IMG_3875 (resized).jpg
IMG_3876 (resized).jpg
IMG_3877 (resized).jpg
IMG_3878 (resized).jpg
IMG_3879 (resized).jpg
IMG_3880 (resized).jpg
IMG_4926 (resized).jpg
IMG_4927 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Westwood, NJ, US

Seller insights

These are bbble's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bbble's stats page

1 month later
#2 9 months ago

wknd bump

3 weeks later
#3 8 months ago

reduced the price to 4050 obo

#4 8 months ago

Are those the original “pop bumper” foam rings. They are more red than I recall. I like them. I need some for my O1.

Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
Http://chrishiblerpinball.com/contact
http://www.PinWiki.com/ - The new place for pinball repair info

#5 8 months ago

I believe they are original.

1 month later
#6 6 months ago

Bump for a cool uncommon game

2 months later
#7 4 months ago

Price Drop

#8 4 months ago

I just ran across one of these in a local pinsiders house for the first time today. With no history or background on this machine, I would say that there is nothing like it in pinball. If you've never seen one, the backglass is beautiful with a psuedo 3-d effect. The playfield looks like a 3d vacuum formed lunar surface. The ball doesn't behave like you think it would and routinely falls past the flippers and pops back out. I really need to look at one with the lights on. Anyways, here is a free bump for a very unique game.

#9 4 months ago

No playfield wear but a lot of craters! GLWS.

#10 4 months ago

Lets all give craters a chance, this game would love a new owner.

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from bbble:

Lets all give craters a chance, this game would love a new owner.

I know these have gone up in price a good bit over the past few years but I think your asking price is still a bit high on this title. If you really want to find it a new home I think you need to be in the $3000 to $3200 range. Having something listed for months and it not selling should tell you something.

Not trying to be the "price police" just a free bump & my opinion.

#12 4 months ago

Agreed ^

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I know these have gone up in price a good bit over the past few years but I think your asking price is still a bit high on this title. If you really want to find it a new home I think you need to be in the $3000 to $3200 range. Having something listed for months and it not selling should tell you something.
Not trying to be the "price police" just a free bump & my opinion.

Listen to too-many-pins , he knows his stuff. $3k would be a sweet spot!

#15 4 months ago

I guess I will entertain prior offers in that range per the advice. Located in Northern NJ, Westwood to be exact.

#16 4 months ago

game looks great. I'd love to see your lighting effects more. Backbox is really bright. I pulled all but 5 bulbs out of my backbox, because there was too much glare on the game. This game is hard to see because there isn't any GI's on it at all. The ball is entirely backlit. Your modified highlights of the field sound interesting. Should post a short vid, It would help your sale i'm sure.

1 month later
#17 3 months ago

Game still available

#18 3 months ago

Nice example but 7 months listed and not sold is speaking volumes

#19 3 months ago
Quoted from jkashani:

tru dat!

#20 3 months ago

its not 7 years so we still good.

#21 3 months ago

i played one of these, would be nice to have in a collection. it does say OBO.

#22 3 months ago

This is one of those games you truly have to experience first hand to appreciate. I would highly recommend bringing this one to the Allentown Show, putting it on Freeplay, and putting a price sign on it if it is not sold by then.

#23 3 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

This is one of those games you truly have to experience first hand...

Pinballz has one on location. It’s an experience. After you play it you’ll understand why it’s unique in the pinball world.

#24 3 months ago

I would actually really like to have one of these, not is just not the right time.

#25 87 days ago

Theres always a right time for pinball

#26 87 days ago

This is a really unique title - pretty fun, but really priced for a collector. The machine doesn't quite look in 'collector' condition though, but given its rarity it may be interesting to a buyer. You only need one!

#27 87 days ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I would actually really like to have one of these, not is just not the right time.

Ditto on this. I am either needing to sell or trade down so I can reno my basement.

1 week later
#28 76 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I’ve seen plenty beforehand sell for the 3k and up range.
It has to do with location and the right buyer. A lot of people hate the unique gameplay on Orbitor 1. It’s a shame. Fantastic game and makes you a better pinball player.

1 month later
#29 24 days ago

Fun rare game to add to the line up

#30 24 days ago

bbble Is this the only game that uses spinning pop bumpers?

#31 24 days ago

I believe so, I never really seen anything else like it, be fun to have something like this on a modern game.

#32 24 days ago

Loop the Loop has something kinda similar. Spins the whole time, can be seen here...

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1475&picno=45708

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside