(Topic ID: 21565)

For sale or trade: WHO Dunnit (W?D) in Mass (SOLD)

By pzy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pzy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

whodunnit-15.jpg
whodunnit-12.jpg
whodunnit-13.jpg
whodunnit-7.jpg
whodunnit-2.jpg
whodunnit-18.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I have a very nice WHO Dunnit I'd like to sell or potentially trade. Game is located in Reading MA.

Works 100% - reels are in good shape and match the DMD. Rightmost reel had its set screw threading wear out so it's got some help from a small hose clamp to keep everything in place. Completely reversible in case you ever want to take the time to properly epoxy it.

Playfield is in fantastic shape, with just a little bit of wear around some inserts. Main ramp is in perfect condition, hard to find one without cracked/broken ramps. No wear around holes, and a little bit of typical mylar'd-over wear in some inlane drop zones.

Cab is superb, beautiful deep blacks with no cracking or anything. Really quite stunning, the black is shiny and the artwork has very deep and bright colors. There is one small broken piece on the right side of the backbox, it's still hanging on and can be repaired easily (seen in pics too).

Here's a 1080p YouTube video of the machine:

And a picture gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ms06qcczrjwy2pg/A3JhU9gFP4

Asking $2000

Any interesting trades you might have let me know, I have a soft spot for 90s DMD machines (who doesn't).

whodunnit-18.jpgwhodunnit-18.jpg whodunnit-2.jpgwhodunnit-2.jpg whodunnit-7.jpgwhodunnit-7.jpg whodunnit-13.jpgwhodunnit-13.jpg whodunnit-12.jpgwhodunnit-12.jpg whodunnit-15.jpgwhodunnit-15.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Any inerest in Jackbot?

#3 11 years ago

Sweet looking game! I love mine, so unique. I am thinking about selling or trading mine shortly as well. Good luck with the sale!

Also, get those high scores up before selling

P.s - Sell me your ToM!

#4 11 years ago

Haha it's true, the high scores aren't great on it. I enjoy it when I play it, but it doesn't call me back to it like TZ or ToM do. Maybe I'll regret selling it down the line, especially since it's fairly low production. That's right folks - less made of these than MM! It's an INVESTMENT!

ToM may be coming up for sale within the next month or so. Gotta fund more games!

I'm not really interested in Jackbot, but thanks for the offer.

#5 11 years ago

Shipping costs suck!!!

i.e. I wish I were closer.

#6 11 years ago

We just need a pinball-sized transcontinental pneumatic tube network. I called it the Pintransneubework. Get on that infrastructure spending!

#7 11 years ago

Anyone traveling from Boston to midwest area for a late summer holiday and have room for a pin

#8 11 years ago

My sister lives in Chicago, but I currently have no plans to visit nor a vehicle to transport a pin! But I'd totally deliver

#9 11 years ago

wow this is one mean clean machine.

#10 11 years ago

hey whysnow, i looked at having a machine picked up from me and dropped off at a terminal over by detroit and it was only $150. grant it that was on a pallet and i have a forklift at my shop, but if you could get the machine on a pallet i don't think it would be too bad (under $200) i would think to go to a terminal in madison where you could pick it up.

or if it would be easier (cheaper) you could have it shipped to me and i will just let you know when it comes in.

pm me if you want the shipping information that i use.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

My sister lives in Chicago, but I currently have no plans to visit nor a vehicle to transport a pin! But I'd totally deliver

Labor day is always nice in the midwest Someone you know must have an enclosed trailer you can borrow

You probably have not seen your sister in way too long...

#12 11 years ago

thanks for the heads up Chris.

Pzy >> if you do not find a local buyer after some time then keep me in mind and we can talk more seriously.

cheers

#13 11 years ago

Mornin' bumps!

#14 11 years ago

I want one of these so bad. Nice looking machine!

#15 11 years ago

HOT REEL UPDATE:

Rightmost reel has been fixed. Reels now work 100% and they all match the DMD. Such a cool feature!

#16 11 years ago

Bumping because I set a new high score of just under 3 billion, but that's still not great

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from pzy:

Bumping because I set a new high score of just under 3 billion, but that's still not great

When I got mine the high score was 7.2 billion and I thought now way I can reach that! Needless to say...that high score doesn't even show on the board anymore The game is so easy, but i love it!

#18 11 years ago

Very nice example.

Fun and unique game.

Good luck on the sale!

#19 11 years ago

Arrrrrrrgh! I was in Boston last weekend and have been searching for a Who Dunnit. Could timing be any worse?

#20 11 years ago

It's been up on the marketplace! But this is my first thread with it for sale.

Boston is lovely, just come visit again (with a pin hauler)

#21 11 years ago

Had a Honda Pilot there. Would have fit right in the back...

I got tired of looking at marketplace -- everyone on there wants to trade rather than sell. At least for the games I am looking for.

Super bummed about missing this one.

#22 11 years ago

Saturbump!

Someone drove up from Pennsylvania to get a game from me in February, lordnorth, so obviously you should just make a day of it and head this way

#23 11 years ago

Or..... you could drive it down to me. Either way would work, right? I'd even throw in an extra bill for gas money.

Really is killing me. It is on my wishlist. I don't know why I wasn't notified when you had it in marketplace.

#24 11 years ago

Maybe someone coming down for PAPA next weekend could bring it with them...

#25 11 years ago

Bumpin' for the midweek, still available.

#26 11 years ago

Price lowerage bump!

#27 11 years ago

For anyone still listening: BUMP!

And also I should be listing a South Park and probably Theatre of Magic soon

#28 11 years ago

WHO Dunnit gets much less love than it deserves. I demand you love this game!

#29 11 years ago

Lol...........Too funny, "I demand you love this game."..........I almost fell of my chair. Don't worry buddy, your TOM will get plenty of love when you put that up for sale.

#30 11 years ago

I love this game! Wish I was closer.

3 months later
#31 11 years ago

I know it's been awhile, but do you still have the machine and if so do you still want to sell her?

Jon

#32 11 years ago

It's long gone, sorry, I should have updated the thread. Good luck in your search!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Sussex, WI
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 26.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-who-dunnit-wd-in-mass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.