Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 4,999 (OBO)
Open for offers
Added: April 28th, 2020
Ended: May 10th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
Selling my Simpsons Pinball Party as I'm just bored with it, and I also really suck at the game. Looking to get around $5k, but I'm open to offers. Please note, this price is WITHOUT the color DMD. I'll swap in the original DMD before anyone buys it. If you want the color DMD then offer a price and I'll consider it .
No other game in the photos is for sale.
I prefer cash, but I'm also interested in trades for: Stern Star Trek Pro, CFTBL, Cirqus Voltaire, GOTG Pro, or Ghostbusters. Possibly other games on my wishlist, but these are the front runners and I'd prefer a more one to one trade if I were to do one. Added cash on either side as necessary to make trades work.
Number of plays: 33089
Before I get into the nitty gritty you can find a ton of photos here:
Video of playfield/cabinet:
Video of gameplay:
Overall the game is in great shape, with no real issues anywhere on the playfield. I'll break it down below:
- Playfield is in great shape, no chips or wear that I am aware of at all.
- Fully shopped the game literally two weeks ago
- Rebuilt every flipper, and replaced the three main flipper bats as well
- New PerfectPlay rubbers
- LEDs throughout the game
- Full cliffy set
- Powder coated legs
- Leg protectors
- Cabinet is in great shape
The not so good:
- It's a bit dirty around the pops (see photos), but novus would clean that up without any issues
- Flipper button wear, but it has the nuclear side rails, so you can't see it.
- Mild speaker hum, which is common with whitestar
- Two broken plastics. Left drain (Mr Burns), and right shooter lane (Flanders). See photos.
- Shooter lane wear (covered by Cliffy). It's a 15 year old game, so what do you expect?
- Laseriffic Topper
- Under Cab Lighting
- Speaker LEDs (One LED failed on the left speaker. I made these with a 3d printed bracket. If you hate them they can be removed)
- Homer shooter rod (I made this one)
- Duff man shooter rod
- Powder coated legs (from Marco)
- Nuclear Rails and Hinges
- Duffman Toy
- Treehouse spotlight mod
- Duff beer can
- Love tester
- Springfield side blades
- One "Duff" pinball (from Marco)
- Kang and Kodos UFOs at the pops
I prefer pickup, but I am willing to ship if the buyer sets it up. I can get the game into my garage and wrapped. I'll only ship to reputable buyers, no low feedback buyers for that one, sorry. Shipping MUST be garage pickup, I will not take the game to Fastenal or similar (I don't have a truck).
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!