IMG_5388 (resized).JPG
IMG_5389 (resized).JPG
IMG_5387 (resized).JPG
IMG_4719 (resized).JPG
IMG_4799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4798 (resized).JPG
IMG_4746 (resized).JPG
IMG_4624 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale or trade: Pit Stop

Added: 2016-11-29 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (February 23rd, 2017) • Ended: May 9th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 1,000

1968 Williams Pit Stop
I have a Pit Stop that I am looking to trade or possibly sell outright. This is an old game that isn’t seen too often on Pinside. Only 2002 produced.

The pros…
1. All new rubber as of 5 months ago also cleaned and waxed and a new ball of course.
2. The backglass is sealed and is good shape for its age (see pics). It has some “cracking” around the scores. Overall pretty nice though.
3. Almost all LED, tasteful warm white on the playfield and nice bright colors in the backglass.
4. New pop bumper caps (the old ones were burnt).
5. All the plastics are in good shape.
6. New lane guilds, the old ones were broken.
7. Repainted cabinet. It’s not perfection, but MUCH better than the old paint.
8. Custom powder coated legs and lock down bar to match the paint.
9. Cup holder painted to match the cabinet.
10. Clear leg protectors and new black bolts for the legs.
11. Set to “free play” with newly printed score cards. I also have the key to the front door.
12. Nice playable 2 player game with a “race” around the track for laps feature that is pretty cool.

The cons…
1. The playfield has some planking, not horrible but notable. See the pics, I tried to get any problem areas.
2. 1 pop bumper light is not working.
3. The center target light is not working.
4. Missing the back door.
5. It adds 500 points when you start the game. I don’t think it’s supposed to do this.

I’d be interested in trading for a Skylab, Space Mission, Space Odyssey or Stato-flite in similar condition. Not looking for a collector’s level game but also not looking for a “project” game. I would also trade plus cash toward a Haunted House, Black Hole, Volcano, Catacomb, Space Shuttle, Mr and Mrs. Pacman, Devils Dare, Black Pyramid, or Space Shuttle. I would also consider an EM shooter game like Midway Haunted House or something with a similar theme.
I’m basically looking for monster and space themed pins. I’m open to offers so let me know what you have!
I will deliver in a 750 mile radius for the right game/deal. I’m in Forsyth Montana (59327). I'm not interested in shipping, sorry.

Item photos

IMG_4624 (resized).JPG
IMG_4746 (resized).JPG
IMG_4798 (resized).JPG
IMG_4799 (resized).JPG
IMG_4719 (resized).JPG
IMG_5387 (resized).JPG
IMG_5389 (resized).JPG
IMG_5388 (resized).JPG
IMG_5390 (resized).JPG
IMG_5392 (resized).JPG
IMG_5385 (resized).JPG
IMG_5393 (resized).JPG
IMG_5394 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Magickeith's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Magickeith's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Forsyth, MT, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-pit-stop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.