3729AB41-CF9E-4A93-AD76-0B1C0A0B3E47 (resized).jpeg
DA98155B-7A21-4B50-8D73-E4984A369BBB (resized).jpeg
E5AA95C7-B274-46B8-ADB7-A07FC09F6564 (resized).jpeg
39872DEF-362E-42B7-9101-7627F8DAEE30 (resized).jpeg
C6492DDD-C9C7-4F98-B2CC-6E06D0E5EE95 (resized).jpeg
673876B6-0A32-45A0-9B65-9747216F6CD2 (resized).jpeg
9D736D79-9415-455D-8324-3D7273BF0CD1 (resized).jpeg
E3D15F01-0D60-4D92-9130-51AE9412BC68 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from OnBeam:

Thanks again for the help. I really appreciate it. I saw that one back in 2017, for 1900, so that’s good. Keep Smiling

Did you see that it didn't sell?

Quoted from OnBeam:

Hello, Well honestly I’m not sure. I wouldn’t say there’s anything that makes it a target to be worth 2 3 4 or 5 times more valuable than any others. It’s a nice game, it doesn’t come to market that often, it’s an add a ball, and when it does come up it usually doesn’t function so… yeah. If someone were to offer me a fair price I would consider it. I figure with inflation and all, it’s not unreasonable to start there. Are you in the market for this? If so, offer me 600 maybe I’ll take it, but I’m guessing your just bored and wanna give a newbie a hard time? Either way. Have a Wonderful Day!

Then why not list it at 600 bucks?

Quoted from OnBeam:

Come on guys. Seriously? This is a GREAT place & GREAT community! Talk about it being a cool game or anything else productive for that matter. Maybe memories of playing one. This price stuff / arguing is just counter intuitive. I just put a starting point, that’s it. Anyone can make any offer they want. I’ll probably take it. I’m more concerned with them getting a good home than anything else. They are special to me, because of where they came from. This guy truly is a legend in this world. If I said his name, Which I’m not going to, but if I did. You all might change your tune. Have a good one! Keep it classy! Thx

No one is buying your memories or provenance unfortunately. And clearly no one is buying this game either. If you want this to be a "great community", coming to an enthusiast and collector community and trying to sell a game for quadruple what its worth and then explaining to everyone why they are wrong isn't exactly doing your part to help improve things is it?

If your "starting point" is 2400 and you'll "maybe take" 600...you're not "looking for a good home" you're looking for a sucker in the wrong place.

Have a great classy and wonderful day.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from OnBeam:

You guys are just plain rude. I in NO way am trying to sucker anyone. I don’t live my life that way. I watch the numbers on all kinds of games. Then look what some of them are selling for. It’s not even close. Funhouse for example. Circus Voltaire. Now I know this is not one of those!!!!! Im just saying not everything is so black and white.
Any one of you, and any one else is more than welcome to make any offer you want. It’s that simple. Why do you have such a hard time understanding that? Offer me $1000 I’ll probably take it, Offer me $900, maybe I will? You get it? Give it a break already! That’s what’s wrong with this world. Everyone is soft, woke, offended, and then hide behind a computer and tear other good people down. That’s not what the folks at this community intended. Not at all.
Look, offer or don’t. Then move on. It’s that easy! I appreciate the constructive criticism! I do. I appreciate information! I appreciate the help with a better understanding of its market value! All good stuff! Thanks! And every time I keep saying just a number! Make an offer. But no one is. Not even 10 cents. That tells me that your just trying to give me a hard time, and be mean. No provenance, No Stories. Just a cool old pinball that works great and hopefully gets enjoyed like it deserves to.
Wishing you nothing but the best.

Why are you so offended? You don't need to tear us all down. If watching the numbers got you to 2400 bucks...can you share these numbers with the rest of us? Or will you hide behind your computer??

I'm about 2 hours from you, since you're not woke or easily offended, factor in my time and gas (not to mention wear and tear on my car) I'm in at 100 bucks.

You've got the information and appreciate it, so let me give this game the home it deserves!

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Boom. Price Police, $900 price drop.

Another 900 and you're about 300 away from a sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-on-beam-4?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.