Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 4,200 (Firm)
Price is firm
Added: December 19th, 2019
Ended: January 17th, 2020
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
Up for sale - a fully restored Old Chicago. Five drops, five pops and a TON O' FUN! Check out the spinner rip from the left to the upper saucer and pops - oh yeah! Knock down those drops for big points and extra ball potential. And don't forget to shoot that center saucer for a mid-ball bonus collect! Lower pop chaos and strategic outlane nudging make this one of Bally's most special layouts ever. Check out gameplay action of this lovingly restored machine on youtube:
I put countless hours into this.
* Near total repaint of the playfield, finished with two part automotive clearcoat for deep color saturation and a glassy, durable, lightening fast surface
* Cabinet stripped to wood and restenciled
* Reconditioned legs
* Repainted/clearcoated playfield apron
* Playfield rails painted and clearcoated to match playfield and apron
* Super nice original backglass
* Rebuilt flippers
* Rebuilt drop target mechanics
* Rebuilt pop bumpers
* Rebuilt chime unit
* All new plastics
* New playfield posts and rubbers
* Metal cleaned and polished
* Every switch stack cleaned and adjusted for awesome, snappy performance
Game scores extra points in the double bonus setting for balls 3 & 5. I'm more of an artist than a mechanic, so I never ironed this one thing out. I decided I was fine playing it with a little extra bonus on those two balls. Shipping is fine at buyers expense. Buyer to make all shipping arrangements. Cash on the glass or escrow.com only please. Additional photos available upon request. Thank you!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.