Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15154354-D173-488E-8A0E-DAA7AAD8D498.gif
A7DFBCD1-C219-4C99-BF0C-0B0A2DF8328C (resized).png
638D2F34-717E-414D-BE76-373E5201EBF1 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murph_65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: No Good Gofers

Added: 2022-06-22 16:16:05 UTC • Ended: June 23rd, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

No Good Gofers, 1997 game based on Caddyshack. Purchased new, minimal hours, original equipment, always in a residence.

Item photos

638D2F34-717E-414D-BE76-373E5201EBF1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are murph_65's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to murph_65's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lapeer, MI, US

#6 1 year ago

Seriously? Bought pinball machine for my kids, they didn’t play it much, not many hours played, kinda ties into wear and tear, don’t you think? Or am I not using the proper lingo. No pics? Joined today, machine at friends. Was going to post some pics later, but I guess I’ve already been labeled a scammer. It took less than a hour for DB’s to post negative crap about people they know nothing about. Sorry for not fitting in. For us people who don’t speak geek lingo, original equipment in my world means the machine has not had any parts replaced. Like if you took a picture in 1998 when I bought the machine, and another one today “the equipment” in the pictures would be the same. Gotta love TUWV

#7 1 year ago

You need to hurry with more responses, I had 3 inquiries in first 15 minutes without pictures, and one is getting face time review tomorrow. Guess some people recognize a newbie with a possibility of a mint condition machine sitting in the basement. Or I’m a scammer who was uncovered by the pinball machine police from ann arbor and kansas city. Go back to your action figures.

#13 1 year ago

Hey Ann Arbor, I live in Plymouth, we can meet face to face and you could actually view the machine. Or are you not really interested but rather spend their time spreading negative crap. Man enough to view? Damn for facetime being the wrong way to go why have 3 people agreed to view machine that way? I would love to meet you. Come see me.

#15 1 year ago

Not a violent person. He can bring an army with him if he likes. Appreciate your input but you missed my point. Dude lives 15 minutes away, close enough to attack me behind a screen name, but to far to view the machine. So what his purpose in attacking my ad if he isn’t interested in my machine. I’m sorry new york, you are right, I’m should just sit back and let some pinball website troll attack my an behind his screen name in the first 15 minutes of my listing. Not much into accountability?

#56 1 year ago

Pinball nation I apologize for this uproar I have apparently caused. I posted this yesterday to see what kind of interest just to get the ball rolling. I never anticipated the response. Responded to requests as best I could. Talked on phone to numerous people, some claimed collectors, some just interested in a game for thier home. Everyone I have personally spoken with has been wonderful and respectful. One gentleman looked at the machine yesterday and gave me written feedback, some things I didn’t know, which I have already shared with people I spoke with and will continue giving honest feedback. I won’t sell without buyer viewing or third party opinion. I am not a violent person, don’t own a gun, and if anyone out there is physically afraid of a 170 lb 65 year old retirey, well, enough said. Last post. In the future, maybe the 3 out of 100 who immediately assume the worst could reach out in a positive manner. I added this to the forum thinking I could respond to any inquiries. I made a mistake. Sorry to cause the problem.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider murph_65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-97?tu=murph_65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.