Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15154354-D173-488E-8A0E-DAA7AAD8D498.gif
A7DFBCD1-C219-4C99-BF0C-0B0A2DF8328C (resized).png
638D2F34-717E-414D-BE76-373E5201EBF1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

How bout this? Someone lists a pinball game, you are interested so u reach out to said buyer... for additional pics, etc.

Or.. someone lists a pinball game, you aren't interested, F'n move along.

Wasted energy trying to be the first sarcastic Ahole to get a comment in for upvotes. Like it makes you the cool kid or something...

#52 1 year ago

In before the lock, and please hurry.

John

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm pretty sure that would be a first mention of that.

Whoa easy there ann arbor jealousy is an ugly color on you!

#54 1 year ago

Lighten the mood? Glws!

15154354-D173-488E-8A0E-DAA7AAD8D498.gif15154354-D173-488E-8A0E-DAA7AAD8D498.gif

#55 1 year ago

Keep the conversation about the game please. Take it to PM if you want to discuss other issues.

#56 1 year ago

Pinball nation I apologize for this uproar I have apparently caused. I posted this yesterday to see what kind of interest just to get the ball rolling. I never anticipated the response. Responded to requests as best I could. Talked on phone to numerous people, some claimed collectors, some just interested in a game for thier home. Everyone I have personally spoken with has been wonderful and respectful. One gentleman looked at the machine yesterday and gave me written feedback, some things I didn’t know, which I have already shared with people I spoke with and will continue giving honest feedback. I won’t sell without buyer viewing or third party opinion. I am not a violent person, don’t own a gun, and if anyone out there is physically afraid of a 170 lb 65 year old retirey, well, enough said. Last post. In the future, maybe the 3 out of 100 who immediately assume the worst could reach out in a positive manner. I added this to the forum thinking I could respond to any inquiries. I made a mistake. Sorry to cause the problem.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

Pinball nation I apologize for this uproar I have apparently caused. I posted this yesterday to see what kind of interest just to get the ball rolling. I never anticipated the response. Responded to requests as best I could. Talked on phone to numerous people, some claimed collectors, some just interested in a game for thier home. Everyone I have personally spoken with has been wonderful and respectful. One gentleman looked at the machine yesterday and gave me written feedback, some things I didn’t know, which I have already shared with people I spoke with and will continue giving honest feedback. I won’t sell without buyer viewing or third party opinion. I am not a violent person, don’t own a gun, and if anyone out there is physically afraid of a 170 lb 65 year old retirey, well, enough said. Last post. In the future, maybe the 3 out of 100 who immediately assume the worst could reach out in a positive manner. I added this to the forum thinking I could respond to any inquiries. I made a mistake. Sorry to cause the problem.

Not your fault dude. You merely listed a sale!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-97/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.