Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15154354-D173-488E-8A0E-DAA7AAD8D498.gif
A7DFBCD1-C219-4C99-BF0C-0B0A2DF8328C (resized).png
638D2F34-717E-414D-BE76-373E5201EBF1 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: No Good Gofers

Added: 2022-06-22 16:16:05 UTC • Ended: June 23rd, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 5,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

No Good Gofers, 1997 game based on Caddyshack. Purchased new, minimal hours, original equipment, always in a residence.

Item photos

638D2F34-717E-414D-BE76-373E5201EBF1 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are murph_65's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to murph_65's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Lapeer, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

Pictures?

#3 1 year ago

Nothing better than the pictureless, first post, HOU machine; A Pinside Classic!

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Nothing better than the pictureless, first post, HOU machine; A Pinside Classic!

don't forget the machine being referred to as "equipment", and it's use being measured in "hours". always a great sign.

#5 1 year ago

Minimal hours? Do they count hours like heavy equipment, boats and newer cars? Why not ask for 12k since its sorta kinda maybe a little bit similar to TS4? “Reach for the skies!”

#6 1 year ago

Seriously? Bought pinball machine for my kids, they didn’t play it much, not many hours played, kinda ties into wear and tear, don’t you think? Or am I not using the proper lingo. No pics? Joined today, machine at friends. Was going to post some pics later, but I guess I’ve already been labeled a scammer. It took less than a hour for DB’s to post negative crap about people they know nothing about. Sorry for not fitting in. For us people who don’t speak geek lingo, original equipment in my world means the machine has not had any parts replaced. Like if you took a picture in 1998 when I bought the machine, and another one today “the equipment” in the pictures would be the same. Gotta love TUWV

#7 1 year ago

You need to hurry with more responses, I had 3 inquiries in first 15 minutes without pictures, and one is getting face time review tomorrow. Guess some people recognize a newbie with a possibility of a mint condition machine sitting in the basement. Or I’m a scammer who was uncovered by the pinball machine police from ann arbor and kansas city. Go back to your action figures.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

...and one is getting face time review tomorrow...

Ha that guy is doing it wrong; should be gone by then.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

You need to hurry with more responses, I had 3 inquiries in first 15 minutes without pictures, and one is getting face time review tomorrow. Guess some people recognize a newbie with a possibility of a mint condition machine sitting in the basement. Or I’m a scammer who was uncovered by the pinball machine police from ann arbor and kansas city. Go back to your action figures.

Nothing wrong with being a newbie, but lashing out as an angry newbie apparently not learning protocol isn’t going to endear you to anyone interested in helping you.

NGG is a great game. However if indeed this is a one-owner-bought-new-never-operated game that’s pretty rare, especially for a low production game like Gofers and, because of that alone, you should be prepared for some skepticism. Also realize that there have been many ads for other games in the past claiming similar condition only to be easily debunked with pictures and/or other information.

#10 1 year ago

Decent number of NGGs sold cheap NIB at closeout and as a result there's more HUOs out there than most other titles.

Y'all did kinda jump this guys shit prematurely. Looks like a nice machine, it'll sell soon enough.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

...Go back to your action figures.

I mean I'd like to refute this, but after the great "Toy Story Cake Topper Figures" scandal of 2022 we just gotta take it.

Quoted from metallik:

Y'all did kinda jump this guys shit prematurely.

True, but in our defense we are right 97 out of 100 times.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Decent number of NGGs sold cheap NIB at closeout and as a result there's more HUOs out there than most other titles.

True, but we’re still talking pretty low numbers. Same thing happened with CV and CC.

If this game OP is indeed as claimed it should sell quickly. I’ve had my NGG since 1998 and it’s incredibly fun (and underrated) despite the software being unfinished.

#13 1 year ago

Hey Ann Arbor, I live in Plymouth, we can meet face to face and you could actually view the machine. Or are you not really interested but rather spend their time spreading negative crap. Man enough to view? Damn for facetime being the wrong way to go why have 3 people agreed to view machine that way? I would love to meet you. Come see me.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

Hey Ann Arbor, I live in Plymouth, we can meet face to face and you could actually view the machine. Or are you not really interested but rather spend their time spreading negative crap. Man enough to view? Damn for facetime being the wrong way to go why have 3 people agreed to view machine that way? I would love to meet you. Come see me.

Come on dude.

Like...you did a pretty good job with your opening defense, "I am not a crook," and acquitted yourself pretty well, but now you are venturing into obnoxious douchebag newbie "I'm gonna beat you up" territory.

You have to understand, we get TONS of scams here, and most look a lot like your opening post (no/bad pics, odd wording, new account etc.), so you can't be surprised that it raised some suspicions. You've explained yourself, and everybody is happy to move on at this point it seems.

Give it a rest, move on, and just sell your game. Everybody will be happier that way. You don't have to question anybody's manhood here; trust me when I tell you, everybody here is all man, with giant man balls that drag on the ground, and you'd be in good manly company if you ever met up with us all in person.

#15 1 year ago

Not a violent person. He can bring an army with him if he likes. Appreciate your input but you missed my point. Dude lives 15 minutes away, close enough to attack me behind a screen name, but to far to view the machine. So what his purpose in attacking my ad if he isn’t interested in my machine. I’m sorry new york, you are right, I’m should just sit back and let some pinball website troll attack my an behind his screen name in the first 15 minutes of my listing. Not much into accountability?

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

Not a violent person. He can bring an army with him if he likes. Appreciate your input but you missed my point. Dude lives 15 minutes away, close enough to attack me behind a screen name, but to far to view the machine. So what his purpose in attacking my ad if he isn’t interested in my machine. I’m sorry new york, you are right, I’m should just sit back and let some pinball website troll attack my an behind his screen name in the first 15 minutes of my listing. Not much into accountability?

I just don't get why you even care.

You aren't a pinball guy, you have zero interest in being involved in the hobby or this community. You have a game, you came here to sell it, and once you do, we'll never hear from you again, and you'll never hear from us again.

So why pick a bunch of dumb fights with people? What are you getting out of tearing "ann arbor" a new one, or allowing some kind of pinball forum injustice to eat away at your soul until it is corrected?

Like...just sell your game and get on with your life. Think of all the fun you'll have with your $5500, which you should easily and quickly get if your description is accurate. Maybe come in with one last gloat post, and a picture of all that cash, and/or the new happy owner wheeling the game away.

You know what they say: "the best revenge is living well."

I guess that's just how we do it in New York.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from murph_65:

...Dude lives 15 minutes away, close enough to attack me behind a screen name, but to far to view the machine. So what his purpose in attacking my ad if he isn’t interested in my machine....?

Didn't even know I attacked you. Thought you were a scammer, then you posted you were a person, and I upvoted 2 of your comments.

Quoted from murph_65:

Damn for facetime being the wrong way to go...

Read it again

Quoted from TheLaw:

Ha that guy is doing it wrong; should be gone by then.

"That guy" is the facetime guy, he's doing it wrong becasue you should already sell it by then since pinball machines usually don't last a day. See, now both of us are confused by verbiage used.

Hold on let me see if my wife and daughter have free time. I need them to be there when my ass is kicked for moral support. Can she play the game whilst I'm being trounced?

#18 1 year ago

I hope the bookkeeping totals weren’t cleared

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I hope the bookkeeping totals weren’t cleared

Dead battery's or battery have damaged the board

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dead battery's or battery have damaged the board

If those batteries haven't been changed since 1998, there's almost zero chance they haven't leaked / exploded by now.

That wasn't always the case, but over the last 10 years, I'd say it has. I almost NEVER find an as-is game where it isn't.

This shouldn't be a huge issue on WPC S or later games, where the battery holder is held off the board a bit. On DE games I'm almost always seeing messy MPUs.

#21 1 year ago

CHRIST

Enough flack on the OP. Jesus.

Guy doesn't own/buy/sell a gazillion pins like the rest of us.

Lighten the F up here. My God.

You can't go after and harass the OP, then think he's not gonna be frustrated and post shit back.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

but lashing out as an angry newbie apparently not learning protocol isn’t going to endear you to anyone interested in helping you.

Does anyone blame him?

Don't talk shit and give the guy such a hard time, when he's clearly not a collector, then expect him not to be pissed off. (not referring to you JFH)

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Does anyone blame him?
Don't talk shit, then expect him not to be pissed off.

There are plenty of ways to deal with comments that may be unfair or flat out wrong.
Fair or not, coming out swinging and defensive trying to be the bigger asshole only cements the impression that the OP isn’t someone you’d want to deal with.

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I just don't get why you even care.
You aren't a pinball guy, you have zero interest in being involved in the hobby or this community. You have a game, you came here to sell it, and once you do, we'll never hear from you again, and you'll never hear from us again.
So why pick a bunch of dumb fights with people? What are you getting out of tearing "ann arbor" a new one, or allowing some kind of pinball forum injustice to eat away at your soul until it is corrected?
Like...just sell your game and get on with your life. Think of all the fun you'll have with your $5500, which you should easily and quickly get if your description is accurate. Maybe come in with one last gloat post, and a picture of all that cash, and/or the new happy owner wheeling the game away.
You know what they say: "the best revenge is living well."
I guess that's just how we do it in New York.

Textbook new York, always trying to keep the peace between Ann arbor and unknown. A thankless life!

#25 1 year ago

guys, don't fight, this is exactly what the Gophers want us to do. We can't let them win.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

CHRIST
You can't go after and harass the OP, then think he's not gonna be frustrated and post shit back.

Yeah guys!

Follow Blackbeard's example and ALWAYS be nice to sellers, and always give them the benefit of the doubt without any form of harsh criticism.

Peace, love, kindness, and understanding toward all sellers. It's the Blackbeard way.

#27 1 year ago

Post some pics and show them what’s up ? If true a $5500 HUO NGG is a fair deal for sure .

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah guys!
Follow Blackbeard's example and ALWAYS be nice to sellers, and always give them the benefit of the doubt without any form of harsh criticism.
Peace, love, kindness, and understanding toward all sellers. It's the Blackbeard way.

Actually, Blackbeard was giving the Black Rose for sale guy a hard time a week ago so maybe you can go be Nice to him!

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah guys!

Knew this was coming and of
Course it’s from pinsides resident annoying asshole.

I make mention of pricing. I don’t look for
Every excuse under the sun to
Post drivel and annoy pretty much everyone on here

Can’t even stand to come on this site anymore. It’s prettty much soured me on the hobby.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Actually, Blackbeard was giving the Black Rose for sale guy a hard time a week ago so maybe you can go be Nice to him!

And for good reason. Here, there just isn’t a reason for it.

Here, there’s always the select few who seem to give everyone a smart ass comment no matter what.
Seller is clearly a newb. Then the usual suspects start with the harassment and when seller responds, he gets flack.

#31 1 year ago

Got it.

So almost everybody who has ever tried to sell a pin here gets reamed by Blackbeard, but for some reason, we all gotta be nice to this ONE guy.

Makes sense.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Got it.
So almost everybody who has ever tried to sell a pin here gets reamed by Blackbeard, but for some reason, we all gotta be nice to this ONE guy.
Makes sense.

Right dude. I comment on pricing.

YOU comment on EVERYTHING with your smartass tone. THEN act like mr innocent. Your shit is old.

Literally look at how many posts you have on this site? Do you have a job?

#33 1 year ago

All this because dude used the words "hours" and "equipment."

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Literally look at how many posts you have on this site? Do you have a job?

You have well over 11,000 posts here. I literally looked.

I guess you got paid for that? You really want to play the “get a life card?”

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You have well over 11,000 posts here. I literally looked.
I guess you got paid for that? You really want to play the “get a life card?”

And you have MORE than DOUBLE that and have been here less time.

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Knew this was coming and of
Course it’s from pinsides resident annoying asshole.

In his defense, you've been an annoying asshole for just as long.
But there' a bunch of "your guys" around here!

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And you have MORE than DOUBLE that and have been here less time.

Lmao

Great. So you are only twice the loser of someone who only has 5,000 posts here.

Congrats!

(Someone please explain to Blackbeard the point of a pinball forum)

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

In his defense, you've been an annoying asshole for just as long.
But there' a bunch of "your guys" around here!

You’re up there too, so don’t act all innocent either.

#39 1 year ago

Can someone please explain to me what “acting all innocent” means?

Apparently it’s a pandemic around here!

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Can someone please explain to me what “acting all innocent” means?
Apparently it’s a pandemic around here!

And this is where you try to recruit all your spineless followers on here to come
To your defense.
Classic pattern of yours.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

And this is where you try to recruit all your spineless followers on here to come
To your defense.
Classic pattern of yours.

I’m just acting all innocent.

As usual, you project. Don’t you have an army of buffalo cronies you always enlist during these meltdown threads?

So stop acting all innocent!

#42 1 year ago

Trying to avoid all the piss.

Any pics yet or is it sold?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

As usual, you project. Don’t you have an army of buffalo cronies you always enlist during these meltdown threads?

Buffalo cronies? I live an hour away.

Just more of the same
Crap from you. Constantly.

#44 1 year ago

Good luck with the Sale. This is a fun and humorous game, unlike this thread...

#45 1 year ago

That's not how you hold your putter...

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

CHRIST

to put it in terms i know you'll understand...

you going on any FS thread and criticizing ANYONE for being too hard on a seller, displays a lack of self-awareness that's WAY higher than the Pinside Avg.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everyone form a circle with your cars and turn your headlights on. If you are new to pinball, this Buffalo vs. NYC showdown is like the Sharks and the Jets. Get ready for some highly theatrical dance fighting.

#48 1 year ago

All these posts are just drawing attention to the fact that NGG is skyrocketing in price with no ceiling in sight and is objectively the best coded game in pinball today. As an owner I say bring it on. More like Bore Story 4.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

...and is objectively the best coded game in pinball today....

I'm pretty sure that would be a first mention of that.

#50 1 year ago
A7DFBCD1-C219-4C99-BF0C-0B0A2DF8328C (resized).pngA7DFBCD1-C219-4C99-BF0C-0B0A2DF8328C (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers-97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.