8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joke.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

NO GOOD GOFERS

Added: 2015-07-27 02:20:58 UTC • Ended: August 7th, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,750

Item description

This is an undocumented HUO machine that was purchased from a collector three years ago. I am an retired avid collector and only have top quality games. I buy machines for my home, keep them for some time and then sell them to make room for a new game. This game has LED'S, play field and back box, Mirror Blades, Pinball Pro Speakers, Backboard Decal, Target Decal Set, LED lighted flipper buttons, Custom Shooter Rod, Custom Slam Ramp and Gofer Ramp Decals, Key Chain, Manual. It also has Great Lake flipper boards, leg protectors and comes with two Translites ( one that came with the game and the other is a rare Caddie Shack Translite). Everything works perfect and just shopped. This game is in almost like new condition and is always kept covered. The Playfield is a 9.9, Cabinet 9.9 and Translite is a 10. You will not be unhappy with this NGG. Contact me for pictures.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bskinner46's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Bskinner46's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dallas, TX, US

#2 8 years ago

The Caddy Shack translite isn't rare if it is the the knock off/alt version done by the eBay guy.

#3 8 years ago

That might be true but they are hard to find and that makes them rare.

#4 8 years ago

If you are going to list a game for about $2000 above it's going rate, you might want to take the time to put some pics in your ad. Just sayin'.

#5 8 years ago

HUO NGG for $2700??? Really!!!

Quoted from robotron911:

If you are going to list a game for about $2000 above it's going rate, you might want to take the time to put some pics in your ad. Just sayin'.

#6 8 years ago

For that price I'd expect a really GOOD gofers. Too bad the OP admits this one is NO GOOD.

#7 8 years ago

I see nowhere in his ad about this not being good from what I read this thing sounds awesome.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I see nowhere in his ad about this not being good from what I read this thing sounds awesome.

joke.gifjoke.gif

#9 8 years ago

Certainly one id like to see some pics of. Me thinks of its what it's cracked up to be then it'll sell rather quickly.

#10 8 years ago

I kinda missed that one... Being French and all.... Sometimes a few slip away

#12 8 years ago

Me looking stupid. Back to the thread this sounds like it could be a really nice game

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

HUO NGG for $2700??? Really!!!

Exactly my point, genius. He said it is "undocumented HUO", which means that condition would be even more important, as he can't show it's never been routed. So, in essence, he's listing a game without pictures for about $2000 above average. NGGs sell for 2800-3200 on average.

So, again, use your reading comprehension for both his ad and my reply.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

So, in essence, he's listing a game without pictures for about $2000 above average. NGGs sell for 2800-3200 on average.

Not exactly. Did you miss the part about the rare translite? Which is WAY better than the actual backglass?

#15 8 years ago

Is it good form on this site to go on sale threads and rip apart the game for sale? Just checking...trying to up my pinside IQ.

#17 8 years ago

Personally I don't need a 9 out of 10 game to be happy. I've had plenty of 6,7, and 8's and after a while don't notice the battle scars from 20 years of use.

That said, for somebody who needs a like new game because it's a hard sell for the wife or its a center piece for a living space I totally get it. This game may be priced quite appropriately in that case.

I would like to see some pictures as it will be difficult to get an above average price without verifying the HUO condition.

Otherwise great game and good luck with the sale. If I were closer I would definately stop by to check it out!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-no-good-gofers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.