(Topic ID: 218607)

For sale: NIB WWE Wrestlemania LE (Legends of Wrestlemania)

By Theguyoverthere

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,000

for sale

For sale: NIB WWE Wrestlemania LE (Legends of Wrestlemania)

Added: June 5th, 2018 Ended: June 7th, 2018
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

Brand new in box Wrestlemania LE machine, free shipping!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Chicago, IL, US

Seller insights

These are Theguyoverthere's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Theguyoverthere's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Please post pics...This is your first Pinside post ever; skeptical to say the least.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Please post pics...This is your first Pinside post ever; skeptical to say the least.

I've talked to him via PM. It's Raymond. This is his prize for winning the IFPA World Championships 2018. He doesn't have the game yet, Stern will ship to whomever he wants, which is why the shipping is free and there are no pictures.

#4 1 year ago

Poor wwe le.... still may be a tough sell at 5k unfortunately

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I've talked to him via PM. It's Raymond. This is his prize for winning the IFPA World Championships 2018. He doesn't have the game yet, Stern will ship to whomever he wants, which is why the shipping is free and there are no pictures.

What kind of booby prize is Stern peddling? For a champion, it seems like they should receive a champion-class pin. Not even an LE - a Premium would be fine. But WWE LE? Ouch.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

What kind of booby prize is Stern peddling? For a champion, it seems like they should receive a champion-class pin. Not even an LE - a Premium would be fine. But WWE LE? Ouch.

Stern has given out a handful of WWELEs as major prizes for awhile now. I'm sure he is thankful, Stern doesn't have to give out anything as a prize, it isn't their event. I'd gladly take it. Even if you don't want the game, it's still going to get him another easy $4k+.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Stern has given out a handful of WWELEs as major prizes for awhile now. I'm sure he is thankful, Stern doesn't have to give out anything as a prize, it isn't their event. I'd gladly take it. Even if you don't want the game, it's still going to get him another easy $4k+.

I don't think anyone would turn it down, but for a pin tournament at that level it just looks bad for Stern to be doling out the biggest LE turd they ever produced. But hey, I'm sure that's part of some plan I don't understand.

#8 1 year ago

I don't think it looks bad. These overstock WWE LEs need to find a home. At least they didn't give him the Pro version, or The Pin.

#9 1 year ago

Pics of the shooter lane please Raymond

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Lol

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

More
I don't think anyone would turn it down, but for a pin tournament at that level it just looks bad for Stern to be doling out the biggest LE turd they ever produced. But hey, I'm sure that's part of some plan I don't understand.

This is Ray’s FOURTH won Pinball from Stern. He’d be the first to tell you they’ve treated him well.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is Ray’s FOURTH won Pinball from Stern. He’d be the first to tell you they’ve treated him well.

Four WWE LEs?

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Poor wwe le.... still may be a tough sell at 5k unfortunately

He’s not far off. At 4K shipped I’d have a tough time not buying it as a gift for my husband for Father’s Day. He will find a buyer.

#15 1 year ago

4K here and I am in Chicago

#16 1 year ago

PM send

#17 1 year ago

That would be inhumane.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from vireland:

I would think the greatest players in the world already own or have played to death the best LEs/Premiums. So this machine which isn't as well regarded/popular kind of makes sense.

#19 1 year ago

True, but let's not lose sight of the fact that he did put it up for sale soon after winning it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I get it that he would much rather have the cash, and that Stern would like to get rid of machines in inventory.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

True, but let's not lose sight of the fact that he did put it up for sale soon after winning it.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I get it that he would much rather have the cash, and that Stern would like to get rid of machines in inventory.

Not sure why we have to "not lose sight" about anything here. This is all pretty transparent.

It's not a secret that WWE isn't the hottest title around. In this case It doesn't matter. A pro like Ray will have more fun with the cash going toward the Maiden or whatever he wants, and someone will get a sweet NIB pin at a very solid discount.

Here's a chance to get a NIB LE for thousands less than face value. Somebody will see the value in this. Truth be told it's kinda fun, kinda stupid. The music is great that's for sure, and the LE is way cooler with the spinning disc, the added classic characters, the LCD and uh...the absolutely pointless extra flipper?

Going rate for HUO pros is around 3500 these days. I sold a nice routed one for around that last year.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

That would be inhumane.

At least the WWELE stock seems to be pretty dried up now. Just you wait until the next 46 IFPA champions all get those KISS LE's that never sold on KISS' website

#22 1 year ago

I'd be in at $4800. To me there's $4500 worth of value in the game and $300 worth of convenience in having it delivered.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I would think the greatest players in the world already own or have played to death the best LEs/Premiums. So this machine which isn't as well regarded/popular kind of makes sense.

Hahaha. I like THIS logic. Diabolical.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside