You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_56171 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170104_0911269 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170104_0911414 (resized).jpg
popcorn_monster.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnaf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#84 7 years ago

GB premium -- 2nd game from JJ in my lineup... JJ and the COL GAME EXCH are a first class operation. Smooth deal, no BS, great communication.... oh yeah and to tell you doubters how good GB is... I really don't care for that run of movies... just not my thing.. but I LOVE THE GAME!!! ya know its a wild game when folks are modding up air ball protectors from day 1!!!

When is stern going to just stop this nonsense and make a game A LA CART. $4500 or whatever and you get a simpleton game... then you add on and pick and choose your add ons.. like topper, side blades, undercab lighting, backbox lighting mod option, and then "PICK A TOY ,,,, any toy"... then the special deal is if you "go all the way" you pay $8000 and out of the box there is no spots to put anything and its one and done. I bet that would work. I know I am missing something on the business side of things but on the consumer side I love it!

NOW ,,, if they make IRON MAIDEN one day , I will contact JJ first!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinnaf.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-stern-pinballs-1?tu=pinnaf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.