Topic Stats

• 150 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_56171 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170104_0911269 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170104_0911414 (resized).jpg
popcorn_monster.gif

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: NIB Stern Pinballs!

Added: September 16th, 2016 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: June 11th, 2017
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

ITEM DESCRIPTION
Just got another Shipment from Stern. Got Stock on many titles

Instock :
AC/DC Vault Pro
Aerosmith Pros (Low Stock)
Aerosmith Prem (Low Stock
Aerosmith LE
WWE Pro
Kiss Prem (Sale)
Kiss LE (Sale)
WWE LE
Met Pro
Met Prem
GOT Pro (Low Stock)
GOT PREM (Low Stock)
PBR Can Krusher!
Batman Premium
Walking Dead Pro
Spiderman VE
Ghostbusters Prem
Ghost Busters pro

May
Walking Dead Prem

Please call me for Pricing. Due to Sterns rules we cannot send pricing via PM or Email any more. My Cell is [phone number removed] Office [phone number removed]

Thanks,

JJ

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

This was a distributor ad (NIB sales).

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Denver, CO, US

Seller insights

These are Gexchange's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gexchange's stats page

#2 3 years ago

I'm a big fan of the Walking "Deal" Premium and the Game of "Thornes" Pro
Just razzin' ya, JJ. Cheers!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

I'm a big fan of the Walking "Deal" Premium and the Game of "Thornes" Pro
Just razzin' ya, JJ. Cheers!

Wow! it was on my last post for like 4 months like that and no one noticed! Opps I'm a bit embarrassed. Grammar and spelling isn't my thing! I just copy and pasted from my old ad when it expired and put this one up.

JJ

1 week later
#4 2 years ago

I was following your old thread and was like, Crap he sold all his pinballs! Glad to see this one back up. Congrats on getting hitched and nice looking place you had the wedding at. Me and my gf are flying into Denver for a vacation in early October. Might have to stop by and say hello and check out some of those fine machines you have. Too bad they don't fit in the overhead compartments.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Swainer80:

I was following your old thread and was like, Crap he sold all his pinballs! Glad to see this one back up. Congrats on getting hitched and nice looking place you had the wedding at. Me and my gf are flying into Denver for a vacation in early October. Might have to stop by and say hello and check out some of those fine machines you have. Too bad they don't fit in the overhead compartments.

Ha could you imagine the checked baggage fee's for a pinball! Look forward to seeing you

#6 2 years ago

Are the Metallicas done in production or are they still making a couple more runs?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Are the Metallicas done in production or are they still making a couple more runs?

I believe a couple more runs.

#8 2 years ago

I'm surprised they are still running Star Trek after all this time! Any idea how long they will keep running it?

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I'm surprised they are still running Star Trek after all this time! Any idea how long they will keep running it?

Its on Last Call

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Its on Last Call

Well it must have been a good seller for Stern to have run it for so long.

Bump for an awesome seller

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Well it must have been a good seller for Stern to have run it for so long.
Bump for an awesome seller

I heard it through the grapevine it out sold AC/DC.

#12 2 years ago

Is ST last run on pro or premium models?

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I believe a couple more runs.

Thats good, Christmas is coming and I'm really hoping the wife comes through for me. Scared me for a minute that they were done.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Is ST last run on pro or premium models?

Both. I just got In a few More Pros. So I have 3 Pros NIB and 3 Premiums NIB. I don't expect them to last month then a month or so.

Also Got a Bunch of other titles in so I am Very well stocked now. Let me know if you guys need anything.

JJ

#15 2 years ago

I'm quite tempted to buy either GoT pro or GB premium, but can't make up my mind. At least I don't have the same issue with who I'm going to call

#16 2 years ago

I'd go GB Premium, just took delivery on my GB Premium last Friday and it's an amazing game! JJ, thanks again for everything, arrived safe and sound with zero issues.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'm quite tempted to buy either GoT pro or GB premium, but can't make up my mind. At least I don't have the same issue with who I'm going to call

I to like GB prem better then GOT pro but its a personal preference thing.

3 weeks later
#18 2 years ago

The playfieldgate of GB premium is concerning to me, any idea when in November you might have GoT pro's again?

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

The playfieldgate of GB premium is concerning to me, any idea when in November you might have GoT pro's again?

I don't I believe mid like around the 15th, but that is a wild guess.

#20 2 years ago

How about Metallica premium?

#21 2 years ago

Still Waiting.. Still asking Stern Weekly

#23 2 years ago

Dumb question............... But with Sterns new price policy, I thought everyone was the same ?

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Dumb question............... But with Sterns new price policy, I thought everyone was the same ?

There's an equal minimum price, but not every seller is willing to sell for that price. You have a price floor, but there's plenty of wiggle room above that point.

I've always had great experiences with GameExchange and I recommend them to everybody. Fair deals and attentive service.

#25 2 years ago

I ordered my first game from JJ and made a mistake on shipping address for some accessories. He fixed it for me right away and was super easy to deal with. I probably won't receive my GB PRE for a while but he has been great to deal with so far.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Also price ins't the only consideration now. Service, Support, how a distributor supports the hobby ect.

JJ

#27 2 years ago

Ordered my SMVE on a thursday and had it in hand the next Wed.

#29 2 years ago

Any word on Ghostbusters premium availability if we didn't already preorder?

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from Phoenixbt:

Any word on Ghostbusters premium availability if we didn't already preorder?

I was told 2-3 weeks when I ordered last week but we will see.

#31 2 years ago

Best guess is 3 weeks or so

#32 2 years ago

JJ thank you for the name badge and cocktail at expo bump great to meet in person.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Best guess is 3 weeks or so

Thanks JJ! Great stream yesterday btw...really enjoyed the games and it looked great in 60FPS!

1 week later
#34 2 years ago

Bump! Just got more Games in today! Updated the list.

JJ

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Bump! Just got more Games in today! Updated the list.
JJ

You never returned my phone message from Friday.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Instead of publicly outing JJ, why don't you use your freaking noodle and call him back a couple of more times before posting??

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Instead of publicly outing JJ, why don't you use your freaking noodle and call him back a couple of more times before posting??

Because sometimes people enjoy whining like little girls.

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

In JJ's defense, he probably has a lot of phone calls to make. He is running a business. It's not as easy as people think.

Secondly, I buy all my machines from JJ. He has been nothing but great to deal with.

#39 2 years ago

I am thinking of getting an MMR. Can someone give me a quick thumbnail differences between Standard and Limited please? Also were all the initial problems with the machine fixed?

Thank you very much.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I am thinking of getting an MMR. Can someone give me a quick thumbnail differences between Standard and Limited please? Also were all the initial problems with the machine fixed?
Thank you very much.

From PPS FAQ:
LIMITED EDITION (LE) - STANDARD (STD)
Includes Shaker Motor - Shaker Motor at optional Cost
Gold or Black or Silver Trim - Silver Trim
Double Playfield Hard Coat - Double Playfield Hard Coat (this was a change for STD)
Limited to 1000 Games - Not Limited
Game # & Plaque - No Game # or Plaque
Finished Backbox Edges - Unfinished (as original) backbox Edges
Plywood Bottom (stronger more solid) - Original MDF Bottom

It seems though that the cabinet is the same for both, search the forum as this has been discussed in several threads. But really the only real difference is shaker and no trim options

I have an LE, and love it. Don't think you can go wrong with the standard, but get the colorization upgrade as it's awesome

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

I didn't? Did you leave a message I don't have one.. My apologies please call me again.

JJ

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I didn't? Did you leave a message I don't have one.. My apologies please call me again.
JJ

Yeah you were going to check stock on star treks to see what you had on hand. No worries, I'll give you a buzz.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from gecko157:

Yeah you were going to check stock on star treks to see what you had on hand. No worries, I'll give you a buzz.

Sorry! I thought I did call you back, ST pros only have my showroom floor one left. ST prem a couple left in stock

JJ

#44 2 years ago

Just an FYI im out of the country. So I might be abit slower to reply. Also you can call Rich (aka the old man) at 303-893-4300
For pricing.

JJ

1 week later
#45 2 years ago

Back in town and ready to work! Processing orders from bf and cm tomorrow.

Almost caught up on GB prems too!

#46 2 years ago

Do you still have GB pro's in stock JJ?

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Phoenixbt:

Do you still have GB pro's in stock JJ?

Yes sir. Instock ready to ship today.

JJ

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Yes sir. Instock ready to ship today.
JJ

Thanks! Will give you a call

#49 2 years ago

any idea when SMVE will be available again?

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

any idea when SMVE will be available again?

I have a couple leaving Stern today along with some Got Pros
2 Got Pros are Avail
1 SMVE is avail

JJ

There are 150 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside