(Topic ID: 164768)

For sale: NEW Revenge From Mars (Williams, 1999)

By pinballisfun

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Bud
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rfm_(resized).jpg
martianhappyhour-1_(resized).jpg
rfm12_(resized).jpg
rfm11_(resized).jpg
rfm10_(resized).jpg
rfm9_(resized).jpg
rfm8_(resized).jpg
rfm7_(resized).jpg
rfm6_(resized).jpg
rfm5_(resized).jpg
rfm4_(resized).jpg
rfm3_(resized).jpg
rfm2_(resized).jpg
rfm1_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: NEW Revenge From Mars (Williams, 1999)

Added: 2016-07-22 03:17:34 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (March 9th, 2024)
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

#2 7 years ago

#6 7 years ago

martianhappyhour-1_(resized).jpgmartianhappyhour-1_(resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

pm sent.

#8 7 years ago

Thanks, replied.

#9 7 years ago

Can you explain that please?

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Can you explain that please?

Needs a new ramp flap

rfm_(resized).jpgrfm_(resized).jpg

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Needs a new ramp flap

Note you might actually be able to sand it down and re-blue it as well!

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Note you might actually be able to sand it down and re-blue it as well!

Naval Jelly

Many, many years ago, when we were kids, my brother collected helmets. The prized piece of his collection was a very rare metal Prussian spiked helmet. It had some very small rust spots on it, but being a perfectionist, he decided to apply Naval Jelly. It did a very good job of removing the rust spots....and, unfortunately, the bluing.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Naval Jelly
Many, many years ago, when we were kids, my brother collected helmets. The prized piece of his collection was a very rare metal Prussian spiked helmet. It had some very small rust spots on it, but being a perfectionist, he decided to apply Naval Jelly. It did a very good job of removing the rust spots....and, unfortunately, the bluing.

tried it. totally works...

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Needs a new ramp flap

Great screen name (Aztarac). You got that game? Very, very rare game.

1 week later
#16 7 years ago

^ Bump ^

#17 7 years ago

I saw this pin in person when I went to look at another pin OP had for sale (Rocky and Bullwinkle) I can confirm that it is indeed still in the box. Good luck with the sale! I would love to have it but just a bit out of my price range for what I want to spend on one.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Needs a new ramp flap

Soak in Evaporust, sand, polish. Good as new!!

#19 7 years ago

Bump

#20 7 years ago

If the ramp looks like that what about the metal parts we cant see.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

If the ramp looks like that what about the metal parts we cant see.

Well, then the price would be 15K.

#22 7 years ago

Be back later.

7 years later
#23 7 months ago

Did I have too much to drink tonight or are we really looking at seven years into the past??!

#24 7 months ago

Still for sale 7 years later?

1 week later
#25 7 months ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

Still for sale 7 years later?

Yes. Also still have R&B, SP, and Getaway.

#26 7 months ago

I thought my 140 play huo was rare! This definitely beats it

#27 7 months ago

Dowut what am I looking at here? Someone just forgot about these in a warehouse? Apparently near DFW?

#28 7 months ago

I looked at his other ads also . Someone doesn’t know what NIB means

#29 7 months ago

Maybe time to lower the price?

#30 6 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Maybe time to lower the price?

Yeah...all of them are overpriced. A working R&B has been going for $1k less and he says it didn't boot up right last time he tried. How do you expect to get waaaaaay above top dollar for something that you can't even boot up properly and probably hasn't been plugged in for like 7+ years? I'm just a few miles where he is and I'm not even bothering unless prices are reasonable for something that doesn't boot correctly.

5 months later
#31 42 days ago

NIOB (New In Open Box) RFM is still available. Located in Dallas-Fort Worth area, in case you're going to the TPF 2024!! Pics and more in my ad.

#32 42 days ago

You win the "most patient seller" award, hands down.

#33 41 days ago

Holy shit when I see the OP was 7 years ago.

#34 41 days ago

When seller says he knows what he has he damn well means it.

#35 40 days ago

Bump for the Texas Pinball Festival.

#36 40 days ago

Seller is legit, I bought two NIB pins from him several years ago when everyone was giving him grief.

#37 40 days ago
Quoted from Bud:

Seller is legit, I bought two NIB pins from him several years ago when everyone was giving him grief.

What games ?

#38 40 days ago

Fair price - I purchased a NIB RFM a year ago for $7500. It's not very often you find a perfectly preserved 24 year old game.

#39 40 days ago

I’ve met this seller in person when another pinsider and I grabbed an arcade from him forever ago, he’s a real person lol

#40 40 days ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

It's not very often you find a perfectly preserved 24 year old game.

And this is a project machine right out of the gate.

The ramp, surely seeing it's re-impo status with the two trips across the atlantic, why not show us under the PF since it's already out of the box?

So replace all the things it will need, depending on how you do the conversion, the ramps etc.? Any $$ here will hurt just to get it back and running.

The monitor? Can LCD it but $$ again. Who knows what that thing will do when it sees power for the first time in 24 years. Hard to expect a boot up.

So after all that work I basically paid double market value, for what will hope to be a pristine playfield. This is why people are and still were mentioning it- the NiB premium also usually gets you a warranty and parts support, and the hope that everything is perfect.

#41 40 days ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Fair price - I purchased a NIB RFM a year ago for $7500. It's not very often you find a perfectly preserved 24 year old game.

Where did you find that NIB game?

QSS

#42 39 days ago
Quoted from Whistles:

And this is a project machine right out of the gate.
The ramp, surely seeing it's re-impo status with the two trips across the atlantic, why not show us under the PF since it's already out of the box?
So replace all the things it will need, depending on how you do the conversion, the ramps etc.? Any $$ here will hurt just to get it back and running.
The monitor? Can LCD it but $$ again. Who knows what that thing will do when it sees power for the first time in 24 years. Hard to expect a boot up.
So after all that work I basically paid double market value, for what will hope to be a pristine playfield. This is why people are and still were mentioning it- the NiB premium also usually gets you a warranty and parts support, and the hope that everything is perfect.

I can confirm the NIB RFM I unboxed late last year was indeed perfect out of the box. Flawless colors both on the CRT and art. Boards were all pristine with the nice glossy look of a new PCB you would find in any new pin today. Did I pay a premium for a NIB RFM, sure; probably. Is it my wife's favorite bolt to the floor game; yep and very pleased with the purchase.

#43 39 days ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Where did you find that NIB game?
QSS

Pin a Go Go.

3 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 85.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-revenge-from-mars-bally-1999?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.