(Topic ID: 129577)

For sale: NIB Mustang (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2014)

By ZippyThePinhead

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

NIB Mustang (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2014)

Added: 2015-05-21 23:26:12 UTC • Ended: August 4th, 2015
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 6,800

I know someone that has a NIB Mustang LE and would be willing to sell it for around $6800 shipped. PM if interested and I'll forward you his contact information.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZippyThePinhead's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to ZippyThePinhead's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dallas, TX, US

#2 8 years ago

Bump for a great deal...

#3 8 years ago

Not sure why TVP would give a down vote on a great deal, maybe trying to sell one for more money? Anyway, great deal on a shipped NIB Mustang LE if anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#4 8 years ago

Wish I had the cash bump

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from ZippyThePinhead:

For saleI know someone that has a NIB Mustang LE and would be willing to sell it for around $6800 shipped. PM if interested and I'll forward you his contact information.

Thanks! Just one left now.

#6 8 years ago

That seems like a good price for a LE. Are there any differences from the premium other than art?

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from PavBall:

That seems like a good price for a LE. Are there any differences from the premium other than art?

LE gets back box flashers- lit back box speakers- shaker standard-fluff signatures.

I just went pro most people have the Prem at 6500 plus ship. For the cost difference of the shaker + a few bucks you can locate a LE

There is an open box Prem GA for $6300 and NIB $6500.
Now if stern runs them again those price will drop.

#8 8 years ago

Here is matrix from Stern:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

There is an open box Prem GA for $6300 and NIB $6500.

So $6800 for a NIB LE is a great price then!

#10 8 years ago

I'll take it!
Mike

#11 8 years ago

PM sent. I'll take it at asking.

#12 8 years ago

So $6800 for a NIB LE is a great price then!

Smoke'n deal IMO with shipping. If I had not just paid for mine I would be knocking on their door.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Smoke'n deal IMO with shipping. If I had not just paid for mine I would be knocking on their door.

+1

#14 8 years ago

I'd be all over this if there was a way to dump the pro I just picked up and cover the difference, but I'm only about half there with no easy way to go the rest of the distance. =P

#15 8 years ago

Did this sell?

#16 8 years ago

Yeah, I completed the transition with the seller today. Hope to have it in my lineup early next week.

#17 8 years ago

There is still one LE available!

#18 8 years ago

4th of July bump...

#19 8 years ago

Stop doing this...LOL

If I didn't have Premium #001 this would be mine!

GLWYS!

#20 8 years ago

My LE arrived - great game and great seller (Stern certified distributor).

Thanks for the heads up Zippy!

#21 8 years ago

Congrats! Glad you're happy with your new pin!

#22 8 years ago

There is still one NIB Mustang LE available for $6800 shipped if anyone is interested...just PM me. If I was a Ford and/or a Mustang man, this one would already be gone at that price!

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

If I didn't have Premium #001 this would be mine!

Last time I checked, premiums aren't numbered...

#24 8 years ago

Last time I checked, premiums aren't numbered...

Boss Premiums have a numbered plaque. Mine is 088. Great game.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Boss Premiums have a numbered plaque. Mine is 088. Great game.

I stand corrected...thanks!
Did Stern number any other premiums or is the Mustang the only one?

#26 8 years ago

Did Stern number any other premiums or is the Mustang the only one?

It appears from looking back at the initial pics that Mustang premium was going to have different speaker panel art than the LE. Due to the low number of premiums built it ooks like it made more financial sense for Stern to use the LE speaker panel on premiums even though this required adding numbered plates (mine's number 062).

#27 8 years ago

Got my LE too, Zippy. Absolutely loving the game. The best way to describe it is "an easy to play, difficult to master game." I know that sounds cliche, but it's definitely how it plays for me.

Oh, and I WAY underestimated the art package! It's an absolutely stunning machine...the blue armor on the LE is amazing. Pics make the side art look photoshopped, but up close the detail is incredible. I have to admit, I still wish the BG was mirrored.

#28 8 years ago

Congrats on the new pin! Glad you got a great pin for a great price!

#29 8 years ago

I must say, I really thought Mustang was a pretty fun game the few time I played it @ MGC2014.........how has the code been developed ?

Id seriously consider buying one just to play it up for a few months.

Owners? What do you say?

#30 8 years ago

I've been dying to try this one....I think this is only modern stern I haven't played yet..............Joey

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I must say, I really thought Mustang was a pretty fun game the few time I played it @ MGC2014.........how has the code been developed ?
Owners? What do you say?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 8 years ago

What's a NIB Pro going for these days?

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How has the code been developed ?

Version 1.4 incorporates everything and all features work. I'm not expecting any more code updates unless one is needed to fix some glitch that I'm not aware of.

#34 8 years ago

The small nitpicks with the code were addressed very quickly...largest one being the carryover of MUSTANG letters from player to player and game to game. That no longer happens when the game is set in competition mode in the menu....every player has to earn their letters. Some other things were tweaked here and there, but by and large, the game shipped with full modes and mystery awards that worked. The biggest "change" that I'm aware of was adding the "mystery car" award to the left ramp and whirlpool after finishing each mode. You'll usually get a selection of three different things (Light mustang letter, qualify burnout multiball, light 3 upgrades, qualify an additional car for Drift, advance 1 gear...just off the top of my head..there's probably more) that rotate with each whirlpool ramp switch in the bowl. If you don't like what you end up or are unable to nudge it to the right award you want, if you immediately make the left ramp shot again it will continue to advance the award....can do that as many times as you can make the shot. Can be a pretty big award if you qualify a multiball with it.

#35 8 years ago

Just ordered my LE.....think this game got overlooked

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Owners? What do you say?

I've owned the Mustang Pro for just under 5 months and the honeymoon is not over. . It's my go to pin and gets the most play. I find it very fun & additive and a bad game is still a fun game. I would love to do the pinball browser for songs but don't know how. I play it more than WOZ, IM and ST however ST is still my favorite. That's my 2 cents.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just ordered my LE.....think this game got overlooked

Congrates on your new pin! I hope to own one someday myself.

#38 8 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

I've owned the Mustang Pro for just under 5 months and the honeymoon is not over.

I think the same thing with my real Mustang GT. Owned it for about 8 years now, and it's still fun to drive. I still think of the Cadillac commercial where they say "When you turn on your car, does it return the favor?" Yes. Yes it does.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Oh, and I WAY underestimated the art package! It's an absolutely stunning machine...the blue armor on the LE is amazing. Pics make the side art look photoshopped, but up close the detail is incredible.

It really is a fantastic looking pin. I love the blue powdercoating on the LE, and the metallic side art is very nice as well. My Mustang LE is one of the nicest looking Stern LE's I have owned.

#40 8 years ago

Bump for the last NIB LE left at $6800 shipped. PM me if interested in a great deal.

#41 8 years ago

Bump for a great deal!

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Owners? What do you say?

Game sucks with factory music. I think my music package on the prem/le is great. A lot of people have been asking for custom music packages and pro versions as well. I haven't forgotten them; I've just been working 12 hour days and come home to a 2 year old who misses dad dearly, so we spend the nights playing cars, planes, and ball lol - he loves mustang too but only when I pick the 'cars' movie theme music.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

.think this game got overlooked

Not by me, I've had my Pro for over a year and still love it.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Not by me, I've had my Pro for over a year and still love it.

Love the artwork on the pro....congrats!!!! Just set up my Mustang tonight.....love this game!!

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Just set up my Mustang tonight.....love this game!!

Nice, your gonna have fun. When modding it I suggest adding one at a time. IMO by doing it that way it keeps the look of the game fresh, if that makes any sense to you.

#46 8 years ago

Makes sense....prolly do the tachometer for now

#47 8 years ago

NIB Mustang LE shipped for $6800!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-mustang-premiumle-stern-2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.