Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jayhawkai
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5754 (resized).PNG
IMG_5753 (resized).PNG
IMG_5752 (resized).PNG
IMG_5751 (resized).PNG
Satan (resized).JPG
moby dick (resized).jpg
IMG_0168 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_2345 (resized).JPG
IMG_1917 (resized).JPG
spinner decals (resized).jpg
speaker lights and grills (resized).jpg
shaker (resized).jpg
pmd (resized).jpg
pinbits bolts (resized).jpg
instructions (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

If someone pays over $9K for this, let's talk- I have plenty of shit for sale you might be interested in:

Seriously? I know of atleast 1 pretty stock luci sold for 9k recently. There's 1,200 in mods there. NIB means something to some people. I'd say it's worth well over 9k.

Not sure where all the negativity is coming from, it's OBO. Oh it's pinside,

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Seriously? I know of atleast 1 pretty stock luci sold for 9k recently. There's 1,200 in mods there. NIB means something to some people. I'd say it's worth well over 9k.
Not sure where all the negativity is coming from, it's OBO. Oh it's pinside,

It was originally listed at $16,000 OBO. In this case, it's a little warranted.

#53 2 years ago

Yea it's still listed as 16 OBO, so what.

Price policing is never warranted unless the OP asks for help.

Pinside is full of price whiners.

#54 2 years ago

Sold my Luci last week with pretty much the same mods for 12k, and it wasn't NIB, I don't think the OP is too far off.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Sold my Luci last week with pretty much the same mods for 12k, and it wasn't NIB, I don't think the OP is too far off.

You sold yours off Facebook, which is probably a better place to sell than Pinside for getting top $$$. I sold mine here for considerably less than 12k. In retrospect I probably should have listed it on Facebook. lol

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

You sold yours off Facebook, which is probably a better place to sell than Pinside for getting top $$$. I sold mine here for considerably less than 12k. In retrospect I probably should have listed it on Facebook. lol

Yes but it sold in a couple hours. and I had several offers from pinside, and another offer from pinside after I sold it.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Yes but it sold in a couple hours. and I had several offers from pinside, and another offer from pinside after I sold it

I had a bunch of offers from Pinside as well, but absolutely no where near 12k, in fact 8k was generally getting shunned and I had mine listed for a week. That's why I mentioned the key had to been the Facebook listing.

#58 2 years ago

16K and talk of possible good price range compared to others sold? Dunno,think you guys got lucky getting those prices. I Just can't imagine paying that much. Wish I had deeper pockets.
-Mike

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Yeah its more hobbiests here, you simply won't get top dollar selling games on pinside. I sold my last few games elsewhere as well for prices that would get me all manner of hate here, hence why I never even bothered listing them here.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Does it come with one of the band members for that price?

Why yes, Bon Scott is included...

#61 2 years ago

There is a much less expensive version available but you'll have to sign a contract .......

Satan (resized).JPG

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Lol:
ebay.com link ยป Picture Of Kaneda Thinking About New In Box Nib Stern Ac Dc Premium Luci Pinball

That listing is a real value with all the extras

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

That listing is a real value with all the extras

This was my fav extra:

A toilet to flush that 8K you just lost after opening the box

#65 2 years ago

How has this NOT sold yet?!!?!?!?!? When will you ever be able to find an AC/DC Premium with a sticker featuring a random purple Deviant Art girl drawing on it?!?!?!?!?

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

A toilet to flush that 8K you just lost after opening the box

It's just plain silly once you take a look at it from that perspective. Flush 8K so you can open the box. F-that

Then again, iceman5000 sold his for 12k opened, so maybe it's only a 4k loss for opening the box, provided you can find that sucker out there to pay 12k.

#68 2 years ago

I would have bid a $1 but there's a minimum bid !

#69 2 years ago

It feels like The week before MMr was announced. I have a 24k MM for sale.

#70 2 years ago

Yes, you read that right....

#71 2 years ago

I can't wait to see this thread tomorrow.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Yeah its more hobbiests here, you simply won't get top dollar selling games on pinside. I sold my last few games elsewhere as well for prices that would get me all manner of hate here, hence why I never even bothered listing them here.

What other sites other than Ebay are good for selling pins?

#73 2 years ago

I wish I was farther.

Good luck with the sa....oh never mind.

#74 2 years ago

$10K by Christmas!

#75 2 years ago

IMG_5751 (resized).PNG

IMG_5752 (resized).PNG

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I can't wait to see this thread tomorrow.

#77 2 years ago

Well. At least they lost that ugly angus face on the pro!

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

He's just trying to sell before the VE comes out.

Told ya.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Well. At least they lost that ugly angus face on the pro!

I actually prefer the Angus face to the replacement ...

#80 2 years ago

Someone should start making Luci decals and mini playfield overlays for the Premiums.

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I actually prefer the Angus face to the replacement ...

this version of pro playfield looks more better.

#82 2 years ago

I came straight back to this thread after hearing the news. Pinside did not disappoint. :>

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

Can you honestly say you did not know about the vault when you sold your game.
Don't you have a relative that works at Stern?

#84 2 years ago

No Luci VE, 20G by Xmas?

#85 2 years ago

Wait did he just raise the price from sixteen thousand to eighteen thousands

#86 2 years ago

Yup, LMAO
He went the wrong way on price.
-Mike

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looks like it

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

this version of pro playfield looks more better.

Meh, the old one was super ugly, new one's super ugly too. The overall layout is admittedly slightly improved since it looks less like they tossed a box in there to cover a hole where the lower playfield goes. But swapping hand-drawn for low-res photoshopped Angus doesn't do much for me. They're still solidly in lipstick on a pig territory though, so who cares really? If you're buying AC/DC you're buying for the gameplay and/or the music, certainly not to look at it.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Yup, LMAO
He went the wrong way on price.
-Mike

Quoted from Bohdi:

Looks like it

Must be a bidding war going on behind the scenes.

#90 2 years ago

$20k on eBay lol

IMG_5753 (resized).PNG

#91 2 years ago

Also related ebay items hahahhahaha

IMG_5754 (resized).PNG

#92 2 years ago

Stop gloating folks!

Realistically it's still a Luci, and unless they rerun Luci (will they?) it'll still hold a solid value. This was never gonna sell for $16K anyway.

#93 2 years ago

Robert knew this was a ridiculous price and was never expecting to sell it. He probably just made this thread for the entertainment value

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Robert knew this was a ridiculous price and was never expecting to sell it. He probably just made this thread for the entertainment value

It's working lol

#95 2 years ago

raising the price made me do a spit take.
Hilarious and thank you Mr. Winter.

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

$20k on eBay lol

don't forget to send many e-mails to robertwinter@yahoo.com

#97 2 years ago

Looks fucking terrible. Here was a chance for Stern to actually give it a good art package and really jazz it up like MET, KISS and AS, but nooooo, they keep the fugly package they had before. I was looking forward to buying a full art premium field and swapping mine out.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How has this NOT sold yet?!!?!?!?!? When will you ever be able to find an AC/DC Premium with a sticker featuring a random purple Deviant Art girl drawing on it?!?!?!?!?

My god, great point. Couldn't someone just scan the side and translight art with ultra high quality materials (decals, whatever) and reskin any premium for like, $500 or a grand?

People are amusing.

#99 2 years ago

Masterful trolling at it's finest. Price raise after the announcement was icing on the cake! A+++

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

My god, great point. Couldn't someone just scan the side and translight art with ultra high quality materials (decals, whatever) and reskin any premium for like, $500 or a grand?
People are amusing.

Why go that far when you can buy the LUCI cabinet art and translite (both presently in stock):

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/820-LUCI-XX

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/830-52C7-LUCI

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside