• 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0AEDDBF6-2C11-4906-BD84-76A6B007E843 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: NIB Iron Maiden Limited Edition

Added: 2018-06-23 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (November 18th, 2018) • Ended: January 15th, 2019
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 8,995

Item description

For sale NIB Iron Maiden Limited Edition game #144 - The game is still strapped to the original pallet. Due to medical issues I never unboxed the game and now I need to sell a game to raise some cash. I hate to part with this game and hope to pick up a pro model down the road. Local pick up or shipping is ok, buyer must arrange and pay for shipping.
Thanks

For the $8995.00 price I will also include a new set of Cliffy protectors for the game.

###-###-#### [phone number removed]
Sean

Item photos

0AEDDBF6-2C11-4906-BD84-76A6B007E843 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Concretehardt's market stats.

bronze Seller

Concretehardt has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Concretehardt's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,995

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Eugene , OR, US

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

For the $8995.00 price I will also include a new set of Cliffy protectors for the game.

Sean ain't makin a dime at this price, helluva deal.
Hope you're doing well bud.

Thanks Jason! I am doing better, my Surgeon saw a spot on my brain at the tumor site at my last MRI, he thought the brain tumor was growing back and told me that I would need to have radiation therapy if that was the case. I waited 3 Months and just recently had another MRI and the spot did not grow so they think it may be scar tissue. I have another MRI in February and I am praying for More good news! On another good note it has been more than 3 months since My last siezure so I am pretty happy about that.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I wish you and your family support team all the best Sean. Scary times for sure but you have beat this thing so far and you can't stop now. You can buy other pins get better and gods speed to you. You will sell this quick GLWS.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

We wish you all the best Sean!
Great seller here, deal with confidence

Thanks Dave & Scott! I can’t say enough good stuff about this community all you guys are awesome!

#12 5 years ago

Thanks Tiger & cpr! What a great community this is!

Quick note for anyone who is interested in this game NIB pallatized games are quite abit cheaper to ship than games shipping with legs on as there are many other options besides STI for shipping pallatized games. I would guess shipping would be around $250 +-

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Sean...I will PayPal $200 of the shipping charge to anyone that is willing to buy your game whether it is shipped or pickup up locally.
Thoughts and prayers to a great person!!!

Quoted from jkashani:

I will do the same $200 if someone lines it up. Consider it free shipping.

Guys I don’t even know what to say I am literally overwhelmed! I couldn’t possibly ask you guys to do this but just the fact that you offered is over the top! I am sitting at the hospital right now waiting to see my Dr and was feeling really low today and I looked down at my phone and saw these posts and it literally picked me up off the ground and put me back on my feet. You guys and this community are amazing! You have restored my spirits today, what an amazing group of people here! I feel very blessed to be a part of this community!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Im a little late to the game, but love where this is going. Sean, when (not if) this sells, id like to pay the pinside fee for you, just let me know
Troy

Thank you Troy!
No matter if I end up selling this game or not, when I am able I will pay forward the goodwill you guys have all show to me here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

#26 5 years ago

Sale pending to a heck of a nice pinsider! I just want to say thanks to everyone here for all the support, you guys are amazing!!
Thank you!

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

As someone heading to UCLA next month for brain tumor evaluations I know what you are going through.

PM sent

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-iron-maiden-limited-edition-?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.