5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

0AEDDBF6-2C11-4906-BD84-76A6B007E843 (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,995

for sale

For sale: NIB Iron Maiden Limited Edition

Added: June 24th, 2018 Re-listed: 2 times Ended: January 15th, 2019
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

For sale NIB Iron Maiden Limited Edition game #144 - The game is still strapped to the original pallet. Due to medical issues I never unboxed the game and now I need to sell a game to raise some cash. I hate to part with this game and hope to pick up a pro model down the road. Local pick up or shipping is ok, buyer must arrange and pay for shipping.
Thanks

For the $8995.00 price I will also include a new set of Cliffy protectors for the game.

[phone number removed]
Sean

Item photos

0AEDDBF6-2C11-4906-BD84-76A6B007E843 (resized).png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,995

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Eugene , OR, US

Seller insights

These are Concretehardt's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Concretehardt's stats page

#2 5 months ago

Great pin. If I didn’t have mine, I’d be driving down and getting this. GLWS

#3 5 months ago

For the $8995.00 price I will also include a new set of Cliffy protectors for the game.

Sean ain't makin a dime at this price, helluva deal.
Hope you're doing well bud.

#4 5 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sean ain't makin a dime at this price, helluva deal.
Hope you're doing well bud.

Thanks Jason! I am doing better, my Surgeon saw a spot on my brain at the tumor site at my last MRI, he thought the brain tumor was growing back and told me that I would need to have radiation therapy if that was the case. I waited 3 Months and just recently had another MRI and the spot did not grow so they think it may be scar tissue. I have another MRI in February and I am praying for More good news! On another good note it has been more than 3 months since My last siezure so I am pretty happy about that.

#5 5 months ago

3 months bro CONGRATULATIONS

#6 5 months ago

I wish you and your family support team all the best Sean. Scary times for sure but you have beat this thing so far and you can't stop now. You can buy other pins get better and gods speed to you. You will sell this quick GLWS.

#7 5 months ago

We wish you all the best Sean!

Great seller here, deal with confidence

#8 5 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I wish you and your family support team all the best Sean. Scary times for sure but you have beat this thing so far and you can't stop now. You can buy other pins get better and gods speed to you. You will sell this quick GLWS.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

We wish you all the best Sean!
Great seller here, deal with confidence

Thanks Dave & Scott! I can’t say enough good stuff about this community all you guys are awesome!

#9 5 months ago

Bump for a good deal after all LEs are sold out!!!

Wish I didn’t have to pay shipping- I would buy it today. Anyone coming to Milwaukee/Chicago area?

We can help this Pinsider out!

#11 5 months ago

This is a great deal for someone who missed out on the LE and also a great way to help a fantastic pinsider who has done many good things for this community and fellow pinheads over the years.

#12 5 months ago

Thanks Tiger & cpr! What a great community this is!

Quick note for anyone who is interested in this game NIB pallatized games are quite abit cheaper to ship than games shipping with legs on as there are many other options besides STI for shipping pallatized games. I would guess shipping would be around $250 +-

#13 5 months ago

Great price wish you were closer but the 250.00 shipping kills it for me lol!!! But i have 9 k burning a hole in my pocket. Sarcasm off!!!!

#14 5 months ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Great price wish you were closer but the 250.00 shipping kills it for me lol!!! But i have 9 k burning a hole in my pocket

$250 kills a "great price" when your talking about a 9k purchase?

#15 5 months ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

$250 kills a "great price" when your talking about a 9k purchase?

My thought exactly. I am making fun of all those who say if this was local I would be all over it.

#16 5 months ago

I would be , I don’t have 9k but not too far off but shipping really does kill it. I got quotes from fastenal and U ship and for me it is almost $400. If this was near me I’d be working something out. I missed a local one by me and I regret not jumping on it.

Quoted from srmonte:

My thought exactly. I am making fun of all those who say if this was local I would be all over it.

#17 5 months ago

Im pulling for you buddy. Happy Thanksgiving and keep fighting this! Good luck with sale too. Years ago we would’ve made a deal. Just not that Into pins anymore. Content with the few I have left. Take care.

#18 5 months ago

Sean...I will PayPal $200 of the shipping charge to anyone that is willing to buy your game whether it is shipped or pickup up locally.

Thoughts and prayers to a great person!!!

#19 5 months ago

Anyone have recommendations on shipping companies

#20 5 months ago

I will do the same $200 if someone lines it up. Consider it free shipping.

Quoted from sepins:

Sean...I will PayPal $200 of the shipping charge to anyone that is willing to buy your game whether it is shipped or pickup up locally.

#21 5 months ago
Quoted from sepins:

Quoted from jkashani:

THIS is what makes Pinside great!

#22 5 months ago
Quoted from sepins:

Quoted from jkashani:

Guys I don’t even know what to say I am literally overwhelmed! I couldn’t possibly ask you guys to do this but just the fact that you offered is over the top! I am sitting at the hospital right now waiting to see my Dr and was feeling really low today and I looked down at my phone and saw these posts and it literally picked me up off the ground and put me back on my feet. You guys and this community are amazing! You have restored my spirits today, what an amazing group of people here! I feel very blessed to be a part of this community!

#23 5 months ago

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I came in here looking at the post and did not expect this, the people here are awesome!

#24 5 months ago

Im a little late to the game, but love where this is going. Sean, when (not if) this sells, id like to pay the pinside fee for you, just let me know

Troy

#25 5 months ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

Im a little late to the game, but love where this is going. Sean, when (not if) this sells, id like to pay the pinside fee for you, just let me know
Troy

Thank you Troy!
No matter if I end up selling this game or not, when I am able I will pay forward the goodwill you guys have all show to me here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

#26 5 months ago

Sale pending to a heck of a nice pinsider! I just want to say thanks to everyone here for all the support, you guys are amazing!!
Thank you!

#27 5 months ago

I'm glad that somebody scooped this deal up from you! Hope that your medical issues resolve positively

#28 5 months ago

As someone heading to UCLA next month for brain tumor evaluations I know what you are going through and glad someone scooped up the pin.

#30 5 months ago
Quoted from tacshose:

As someone heading to UCLA next month for brain tumor evaluations I know what you are going through.

PM sent

#31 5 months ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Quoted from sepins:

Faith in humanity restored! Phenomenal, generous gesture gentlemen

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside