You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FE351D1B-8EAA-407A-9FCB-3E58A59963BB (resized).png
56044910-B534-4A38-BD3E-114275E09910 (resized).png
6A039B98-DA92-4663-829B-2EEFBDA256C2 (resized).jpeg
E6AED479-C81A-4025-8074-9250DD1682CC (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Agree this works when you start at reasonable mark up price.
So are you telling me for all future games I sell markup $2k beyond market archive price and go down by $100 per week.
Interesting approach.

Oh yeah, it'll take like half-a-year, but you'll get that sale eventually! Plus, you might get lucky and get a sale after like 3 months!

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not in the market for a GBLE Yet you are here in a GBLE for sale thread because? lol

same reason you are here, because its a public forum!

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

same reason you are here, because its a public forum!

No, actually I consider all NIB unobtainium sales. Did pretty well scooping up a few NIB BM66LE games and Yes they were worth way more then used to the right market later. Not saying NIB is a value to some but there is a different market for something that is more then likely not ever going to be offered again. Not sure if he's on the price but this is a great title (to me). Can't imagine as a dealer he wouldn't have Some leverage with Stern if there was an issue as it is still in the box. Could be wrong. On my NIB BM66 games that were a Year old stored Stern absolutely honored any warranty claims and issue updates with no trouble but things may have changed.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No, actually I consider all NIB unobtainium sales. Did pretty well scooping up a few NIB BM66 games and Yes they were worth way more then used to the right market later. Not saying NIB is a value to some but there is a different market for something that is more then likely not ever going to be offered again. Not sure if he's on the price but this is a great title (to me). Can't imagine as a dealer he wouldn't have Some leverage with Stern if there was an issue as it is still in the box. Could be wrong. On my NIB BM66 games that were a Year old stored Stern absolutely honored any warranty claims and issue updates with no trouble but things may have changed.

As mentioned above, Stern said they're not honoring any warranty for this game in particular. Perhaps Zach has more leverage as a distributor, unknown to me, but they had context of NIB and coming from a Stern distributor when they gave me that answer specifically.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

As mentioned above, Stern said they're not honoring any warranty for this game in particular. Perhaps Zach has more leverage as a distributor, unknown to me, but they had context of NIB and coming from a Stern distributor when they gave me that answer specifically.

You may be right I was simply sharing my experience in the past. Granted I did buy it from a stored Stern distributor with receipt of purchase from such so they honored mine. Assumed that Could be the case here as Flipnout IS a Stern distributor also. Interesting sale to the right person. If he had that topper.....This would be sold.

#56 4 years ago

It will sell but for a couple of thousand less than listed price and not because of the pf issues but because of GB issues. The game play is an exercise in frustration.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You may be right I was simply sharing my experience in the past. Granted I did buy it from a stored Stern distributor with receipt of purchase from such so they honored mine. Assumed that Could be the case here as Flipnout IS a Stern distributor also. Interesting sale to the right person. If he had that topper.....This would be sold.

Its not easy getting Stern to do anything under warranty let alone a game thats out of production. The best one could hope for is a new play field, but in my mind its almost worthless as all the work is actually doing the play field swap. Eliminating this concern is a big deal to an educated buyer. That being said the $9800 sale price isn't for an educated buyer.....

#59 4 years ago

People underestimate the demand for GBLE. It's very high.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sale pending

*Mic drop*

#61 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

That's right.....this is the game that really popularized "insert ghosting"!

Actually I think that was GOT.

#62 4 years ago

I’m glad it’s gone for Zach. Seems like a great, honest guy. I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be under warranty since it’s a NIB sold by a Stern distributor. But since it is not (or at least assumed not to be at this point), buyer is taking a huge risk with this game. Stern quality cratered with is title, from ghosting inserts to splitting cabinets. But who knows? Maybe the buyer has a connection to Stern. Perhaps the buyer contacted Stern and got assurance that he would be supported on any issues. Or maybe he simply purchased the game for much less than the asking price.

#63 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I’m glad it’s gone for Zach. Seems like a great, honest guy. I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be under warranty since it’s a NIB sold by a Stern distributor. But since it is not (or at least assumed not to be at this point), buyer is taking a huge risk with this game. Stern quality cratered with is title, from ghosting inserts to splitting cabinets. But who knows? Maybe the buyer has a connection to Stern. Perhaps the buyer contacted Stern and got assurance that he would be supported on any issues. Or maybe he simply purchased the game for much less than the asking price.

All true

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be under warranty since it’s a NIB sold by a Stern distributor.

Zach didn't get this LE directly from Stern, he wasn't a distributer when this was released.

#65 4 years ago

Great game, congrats to buyer and seller.

FWIW, mine had no cab or pf issues out of the box or now.

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

The game play is an exercise in frustration.

A lot of people come down hard on this game, and I understand their feelings. Your statement is exactly how I feel about this game a lot of the time. More than any other game I've played, it feels like I'm fighting the machine. But unlike most people I guess, I find that exhilirating. It's not a game...it's a battle of wills!

Of course if this were the only game I had to play, I'd probably throw it out a window at some point. But being able to step aside, relax, and play something else takes that edge off. Then I go back and play/fight GB some more.

#67 4 years ago

GBLE ROCKS. If you haven't played or seen this LE in person, you have nothing to offer this thread. Beautiful. Great toys. Great music. A favorite in our household. More than any other game I've played in a long time has that one more game appeal...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nib-ghostbusters-le-118/page/2?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.