new world10 (resized).jpg
new world4 (resized).jpg
new world6 (resized).jpg
new world7 (resized).jpg
new world9 (resized).jpg
new world13 (resized).jpg
new world11 (resized).jpg
new world12 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: New World (Playmatic, 1976) Michigan or can ship

Added: 2016-09-26 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (November 8th, 2016) • Ended: December 4th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 500

Item description

very hard to find NEW WORLD pinball machine. Relays and steppers gone through. Play field has the factory euro clear coat. works fine. new play field glass, new leg bolts, new leg levelers. Fresh Rubber. plug and play ready. You can pickup in person in Michigan or I can pack pallet and ship. pm me your zip code for ship rate. the back door for the head is included. it was off to show the reels etc. original schematics are also included as well as original coin box and its hard to believe the original playmatic coin door sticker is also still present. The price is lowest I can go. For 500 bucks and a machine gone through its very worthy. Its nice and clean.

Item photos

new world12 (resized).jpg
new world11 (resized).jpg
new world13 (resized).jpg
new world9 (resized).jpg
new world7 (resized).jpg
new world6 (resized).jpg
new world4 (resized).jpg
new world10 (resized).jpg
new world1 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are silver_spinner's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to silver_spinner's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Corunna, MI, US

1 month later
#3 7 years ago

lowered to $500 for this "moving" sale. its inb my way. Thanksgiving,black friday,orange sat, white sunday, blue monday sale.
lol

#4 7 years ago

I'm very surprised ReplayFX / PAPA wouldn't jump on this rare game for their collection.

Happy Thanksgiving.

#5 7 years ago

me to^^ i can ship for $190 to them...lol and it only takes 2 days. happy thxgiving!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-new-world-playmatic-1976-michigan-or-can-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.