(Topic ID: 327713)

For sale: New In Box Unopened James Bond 007 (LE)

By Apollon

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

61EDA4DC-9D3C-4014-BBC1-760B15C33C4F (resized).jpeg
15689E11-CB66-4266-AFC8-43EC7143A0C0 (resized).jpeg
00E601A9-6108-4792-ACF0-EF2F8D7932A0 (resized).jpeg
C985247F-C2F8-49EC-9464-47049B8A1291 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Oh boy….
BTW, is it still in its unopened box, or has it been unboxed? Your ad indicates both.

It also indicates a flip.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Let's see, MSRP was $12,999.
Owner may have had tax and/or shipping too.
Not a big flip, probably selling for what he has in it, or close.
Not sure why you guys are price policing on this one.

I ain’t paying for your state’s sales tax. You wanna buy something and then sell it, you can eat your state’s cut. And my NIB’s I order in advance are drop shipped to my house from Stern and included in the price.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

then it sounds like this isn't the machine for you. there's a whole bunch available elsewhere that you can have delivered to you however you please. doesn't mean that this seller isn't allowed to try and recoup their costs. not sure why you care one way or the other, or how you do it impacts the way others should.

A lot of us aren’t here to pay for other’s second guessing. Game was $13k and OP made a decision to maybe pay over that for state taxes and shipping (probably was drop shipped for free though since Bond LE’s aren’t sitting in distro warehouses). That shouldn’t be the problem of the next buyer. If the OP didn’t buy this item, the next buyer would’ve been charged $13k.

Oh and the next buyer can also pay for this to be shipped, so extra cost tacked on top.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-new-in-box-unopened-james-bond-007-le?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.