C6C4BE81-D642-4F02-8744-D554068C7450 (resized).jpeg
Never buy (resized).JPG
BE657DCB-B8F8-4867-B033-F9C37C8CF078.gif
26785CA6-5106-4E1A-9D87-307DED7AEABB.gif
images (resized).jpeg
20191205_172351 (resized).jpg
20191205_172357 (resized).jpg
20191205_172408 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 4 years ago

Seriously? That's low to try and cash in bro.

#52 4 years ago

Please edit your ad. No need to have Kobe’s name listed as a selling feature. COME ON MAN!! That’s just wrong.

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Seriously? That's low to try and cash in bro.

I like salesmanship but this myth that a celeb dying makes their pinball machine worth more is hilarious.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I like salesmanship but this myth that a celeb dying makes their pinball machine worth more is hilarious.

It's worth less because now the translate can't be autographed by said celeb, in which case it would have been worth $9K.

#55 4 years ago

Classy. Must be a Hawks fan.

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#56 4 years ago

Wow, I thought I’d seen some low moves on my life, but you sir should run for the Senate.

Your only saving grace is that the ad for this Tier-5 game has been running for 90 days without a sale. Maybe it’s a hint.

#57 4 years ago

WOW!

26785CA6-5106-4E1A-9D87-307DED7AEABB.gif26785CA6-5106-4E1A-9D87-307DED7AEABB.gif
#58 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It is bs, I agree 100% with you.

30 years ago I had thousands of CD's and movies that I sold on Ebay and Amazon and I would get phone calls out of the blue that so and so just died and if you have any of their stuff you need to go up on your prices.

I would just roll my eyes.

Just because someone has sadly died, does not make a item more rare or valuable, and only makes someone that thinks it does...well, not going into that.

#59 4 years ago

This is the lowest bottom
Of the barrel horrible ad I’ve ever seen on
Pinside . Take that game and go -edited- !

Take that shit down

#60 4 years ago

This new title makes Möbe very sad.

Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Just because someone has sadly died, does not make a item more rare or valuable

Correct.

Why do some people believe in such a thing? It’s always baffled me.

Remember Michael Jackson’s Invincible album? You probably don’t, it wasn’t very good, it came out in ‘01, and CD copies can be had for $1 at your local thrift store.

The notion that “because he died” the CD is now a coveted collectible is genuinely a twisted ideology and someone with a problem, in my opinion...JUST LIKE THE OP. (mic drop)

#61 4 years ago

I hope you account is removed.

#63 4 years ago

No one begrudges someone for wanting to sell their machine, but come on man, this guy just died alongside his daughter just hours ago.

#64 4 years ago

Classless move. Remove it

#65 4 years ago

I could see later on down the road, after six months or more, maybe adding it to the title. But same day. Too soon bro, too soon.

#66 4 years ago

What those guys said.

#67 4 years ago

Maybe soon a moderator will step in, and shut it down.

#68 4 years ago

Wow. You sir are a dick!

#69 4 years ago

Like someone's gonna pay almost 5 grand for a shitty game because it has Kobe on it

#70 4 years ago

Classy. As a tribute to Kobe and because you’re asking top dollar, why don’t you crack a bottle of Novus and clean that black area off of the upper PF?

#71 4 years ago
BE657DCB-B8F8-4867-B033-F9C37C8CF078.gifBE657DCB-B8F8-4867-B033-F9C37C8CF078.gif
#72 4 years ago

Surely by the time all 8 players on the translite are dead, this game will be worth $5K.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Maybe soon a moderator will step in, and shut it down.

It seems as though a mod hasn’t shut OP’s thread or account down for acting like a horrible person.

I’ll take one for the team.

MODS, GET IN HERE! LOOK AT ME:

Kaneda! Something political! Curse Words!

I’m sure this caught their attention, and someone will be here soon. Thanks.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

It seems as though a mod hasn’t shut OP’s thread or account down for acting like a horrible person.
I’ll take one for the team.
MODS, GET IN HERE! LOOK AT ME:
Kaneda! Something political! Curse Words!
I’m sure this caught their attention, and someone will be here soon. Thanks.

It's in poor taste, but not worth moderation.

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Exactly.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Poor taste ? This guys an *** (edited)

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Worth a shot. I pulled up from three. Fade away basket. Like the OP trying to sell his game - miss.

#78 4 years ago

Ugh. Classy.

#79 4 years ago
Never buy (resized).JPGNever buy (resized).JPG
#80 4 years ago

Not ideal bumps for ya OP....................I think this game is going to join your other 38 games of not sold/sold elsewhere...........

#81 4 years ago

Then there's always this predictive clip from 2017 Comedy Central Chamberlain Heights cartoon:

#82 4 years ago

Can't thumbs up that, but wow. That's some Simpson's prediction territory there.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Correct me if I am wrong... NIB games are generally $5999 for a PRO (stranger things pro is $6099) then add $450 - $500 sales tax and $400+/- shipping. You're at $7000 or slightly more. That's not "a little bit more" than $4000.
Even if there was no tax or shipping and your OTD price was really just $5800 on a NIB game... $1800 isn't a "little bit more" than $4000.
I put it on ebay tonight. It'll probably sell there.

You have clearly never bought a NIB Stern.

The MSRP is not the real price. Real price is less.

Plus nothing for shipping. Shipping is included.

Easy to avoid sales tax. Most do not pay sales tax.

No, there are not tens of thousands of ST Pros and TWD Pros. LOL

No museums are itching for a Stern NBA. It's not a King Kong.

Literally everything you wrote is bogus.

Worst of all, grease ball move altering your ad to try and capitalize on Kobe's death same day him and his daughter were tragically killed.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Can't thumbs up that, but wow. That's some Simpson's prediction territory there.

He clearly just went and edited his 3 month old ad this morning after hearing the news...

#85 4 years ago

I was referring to Shapiru's post

#86 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

I was referring to Shapiru's post

My apologies, I did not watch that video

#87 4 years ago

I heard about Kobe this morning. My wife then asked me about it later in the day. I told her I feel bad for his family, but I don't think I will be able to stomach the fluff pieces and tributes we will see the next week. When she asked me why, I explained that he ass raped a woman in Colorado, tried to buy her off and bury it, then put the lawyers on her to discredit her, and eventually received no punishment because of his status as a popular athlete and all-star.

Even with my attitude towards Kobe, I still think your ad is a scumbag move.

#88 4 years ago

Wow. Just when I thought I saw it all.
Dude, how do you even look at yourself in the mirror ?

#89 4 years ago

first sneakers i remember buying were Kobe 8’s in 5th grade, wasn’t a basketball guy and won’t act like I am. but what happened today was tragic, and with his daughter on their way to a basketball game is heart wrenching. just for someone to capitalize on the loss is terrible. couldn’t sleep tonight if i was you

#90 4 years ago

I am a huge Kobe fan and don’t think it’s a big deal guys. He has been selling the game for a while??? Why can’t this be honoring Kobe for someone to own a piece of memorabilia with Kobe’s pic? I have ton of Kobe stuff from shoes to signed pics. I might buy this game now

#91 4 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

I am a huge Kobe fan and don’t think it’s a big deal guys. He has been selling the game for a while??? Why can’t this be honoring Kobe for someone to own a piece of memorabilia with Kobe’s pic? I have ton of Kobe stuff from shoes to signed pics. Hell I might buy this game now ‍♂️

RIP
Kobe

C6C4BE81-D642-4F02-8744-D554068C7450 (resized).jpegC6C4BE81-D642-4F02-8744-D554068C7450 (resized).jpeg
#92 4 years ago

I spotted these games a few times in the wild. Most of the NBA (stern) games went to China. Is there any way the seller can add something about the CoronaVirus and capitalize even more due to the recent outbreaks?
A306EB27-ED50-4A1D-91D6-1C72D8D2575F (resized).jpegA306EB27-ED50-4A1D-91D6-1C72D8D2575F (resized).jpeg

#93 4 years ago

OP is just as classy as I remember. Once a jerk always a jerk.

#94 4 years ago

they sell in the lower 3k range. bad game play, code never finished..
it was $3400 new. sterns back then were cheaper with cheaper boards etc. newer sterns that cost in the 5k's have a more superior more expensive board system. you cant suddenly jump the price of all of the older sterns that cost under 3500 new like this, wpt, bbh, nascar, sharkeys, 24 etc.

#95 4 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

Some people have no bottom.

Technically everyone has a bottom.

#96 4 years ago
in-bird-culture-that-is-considered-a-dick-move (resized).jpgin-bird-culture-that-is-considered-a-dick-move (resized).jpg
#97 4 years ago

I'm really shocked this hasn't sold yet

#98 4 years ago

how much for just the Kobe?

#99 4 years ago

If protecting the dignity of a tragedy from being monetized is not worth moderating, what is?

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

they sell in the lower 3k range. bad game play, code never finished..
it was $3400 new. sterns back then were cheaper with cheaper boards etc. newer sterns that cost in the 5k's have a more superior more expensive board system.

seriuos (resized).PNGseriuos (resized).PNG
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-1/page/2?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.