View topic image gallery

2795F845-D6DC-4BA5-94DA-4AD7FC86B4BB (resized).jpeg
20210309_061828 (resized).jpg
20210309_061813 (resized).jpg
20210309_061832 (resized).jpg
20210309_064111 (resized).jpg
20210309_064515 (resized).jpg
20210309_064801 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#8 3 years ago

Wish you were closer. I'd trade just to have a nicer one. It is a great game.

1 week later
#14 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

They are too large for pinside. I can email them or text them to any interested party.

Google photos or imgur works better for large images. Can just share a link that way.

1 month later
#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If there was any way it could be arranged for someone local (if there's someone I can trust) to pick up the game and ship it to me, that's a service I would consider paying for.
Hoping to significantly mod this game one day.
My only concern was if the GI hack prevents programmed (if any) lighting effects (and if so, what it takes to fix).

The gi on alvin g's is notorious for blowing. It will not only burn up the plug and header pins like a williams, but it can burn the trace off the board. I have only seen that one time in the 5 I have owned. All of the power supplies were repairable though.

Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I have had people offer me more than this for mine, and it's never been for sale.

I have had offers of much more than this for mine, BUT all of them were out of state. One was in europe. OP is severely limiting himself by not allowing shipping which is what is killing his sale.

2 weeks later
#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Unless it’s Cunningham (who’s retired) or Rixzilla I don’t trust anyone else to ship. You guys are nuts to actually trust STI. “White glove” LOL I’ve seen way way WAAAAY too many damaged games and rejected insurance claims.
Brian is an A++ Seller and shipping is a crapshoot. Doesn’t matter if you’ve shipped 400 times without issue. I’ve worked in warehouses and sold equipment that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. All it takes is a new guy on the fork truck or one of the dock hands just smoked a bowl and he’s high as a kite and boom, your rare machine is now destroyed. Doesn’t matter to the shippers lol, just deliver it and let the customer refuse and they can deal with insurance.
Just by those experiences alone I will NEVER ship a game, unless the proven best.

Used them numerous times.Had one issue on an amh. Strapped too tightly and damaged the plastic ontop of the decal. Getting a payout was straight forward. This just stinks of fear mongering.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mystery-castle-5?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.