View topic image gallery

2795F845-D6DC-4BA5-94DA-4AD7FC86B4BB (resized).jpeg
20210309_061828 (resized).jpg
20210309_061813 (resized).jpg
20210309_061832 (resized).jpg
20210309_064111 (resized).jpg
20210309_064515 (resized).jpg
20210309_064801 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Not willing to ship. This game is so rare. Want the buyer to see it in person.

If there was any way it could be arranged for someone local (if there's someone I can trust) to pick up the game and ship it to me, that's a service I would consider paying for.

Hoping to significantly mod this game one day.

My only concern was if the GI hack prevents programmed (if any) lighting effects (and if so, what it takes to fix).

Not worried about typical issues after shipping.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Brush up on your pinduino skills! I think it would be really cool if you pulled something like this off!

There's lots I'd like to learn in the coding realm (would like to build a full game one day), but adding interactive features and a castle set filled out more like Alice Cooper would be my primary interest here if I ever get one. Unfortunately never saw the one in FL that was mentioned earlier in the thread.

Been on my Pinside wishlist since March 2016

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Sell it and ship it to me and I may be able to help ColorDMD it!

If as described, I'd like to see this game sold to you. It would be a valuable contribution to the hobby to have it colored. I do hope to find a nicer one to mod one day (after AMH, modding obscure, spooky-themed games will perhaps be my MO [if not already]--I'm really hoping a game comes along that fittingly inspires something truly disturbing and gory [though there's some disturbing potential with Mystery Castle]).

However, since my public post about shipping, I've unfortunately been contacted by multiple friends/customers in the hobby to be wary of this seller (perhaps explaining the down-votes, and sitting for over two months).

First time an attempt to acquire a machine has been so bizarre.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Most people outside of New England do not love me. I do not ship, so it makes people mad. It's okay though. The game will sell just fine. I have full price offers to drag it to Allentown, just not sure I'm going to make it down there.
I've sold over a thousand games. If this one sells or it doesn't it is what it is.

I'm not "mad." I respect your decision (despite the odd information I've received). The person I had lined up to ship the game (you didn't have to) had kind words to say about you, so I thought this may go through.

Of course you're aware I've sold thousands of mods as well, and Eric has contributed to the hobby beyond most of us (his work is invaluable).

You seem to be offering a good deal on a project machine, and it's a shame it won't go to someone that can give back to the community.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mystery-castle-5?tu=Medisinyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.