View topic image gallery

2795F845-D6DC-4BA5-94DA-4AD7FC86B4BB (resized).jpeg
20210309_061828 (resized).jpg
20210309_061813 (resized).jpg
20210309_061832 (resized).jpg
20210309_064111 (resized).jpg
20210309_064515 (resized).jpg
20210309_064801 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Unless it’s Cunningham (who’s retired) or Rixzilla I don’t trust anyone else to ship. You guys are nuts to actually trust STI. “White glove” LOL I’ve seen way way WAAAAY too many damaged games and rejected insurance claims.
Brian is an A++ Seller and shipping is a crapshoot. Doesn’t matter if you’ve shipped 400 times without issue. I’ve worked in warehouses and sold equipment that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. All it takes is a new guy on the fork truck or one of the dock hands just smoked a bowl and he’s high as a kite and boom, your rare machine is now destroyed. Doesn’t matter to the shippers lol, just deliver it and let the customer refuse and they can deal with insurance.
Just by those experiences alone I will NEVER ship a game, unless the proven best.

Gimme a break. Blah blah blah. Stop selling fear.

#52 5 months ago

I believe Bob Cunningham is active again.

#53 5 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Unless it’s Cunningham (who’s retired) or Rixzilla I don’t trust anyone else to ship. You guys are nuts to actually trust STI. “White glove” LOL I’ve seen way way WAAAAY too many damaged games and rejected insurance claims.
Brian is an A++ Seller and shipping is a crapshoot. Doesn’t matter if you’ve shipped 400 times without issue. I’ve worked in warehouses and sold equipment that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars. All it takes is a new guy on the fork truck or one of the dock hands just smoked a bowl and he’s high as a kite and boom, your rare machine is now destroyed. Doesn’t matter to the shippers lol, just deliver it and let the customer refuse and they can deal with insurance.
Just by those experiences alone I will NEVER ship a game, unless the proven best.

Used them numerous times.Had one issue on an amh. Strapped too tightly and damaged the plastic ontop of the decal. Getting a payout was straight forward. This just stinks of fear mongering.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside