Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 42 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

luggage-on-car-Vacation (resized).jpg
2-the-dude1 (resized).jpg
20170422_111824.jpg
20170422_112046.jpg
20170422_111637 (resized).jpg
20170420_174820.jpg
20170420_174725 (resized).jpg
20170420_174808 (resized).jpg
IMGA0087 (resized).JPG
IMGA0088 (resized).JPG
20170420_174621.jpg
20170419_183739.jpg
20170419_183952 (resized).jpg
20170419_183807.jpg
20170419_183915 (resized).jpg
20170419_183952 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Bump for a great deal. I would have grabbed this if I were closer (for real, not that it helps).

you are not far, relatively speaking

#102 3 years ago

2014 Stern PRO with :
5 drop targets, metal diverting ramp, and spinner
One of Sterns most loaded up recent Pros for sure. If I could get drop targets on an ACDC Pro I would be getting a Pro.

#103 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

2014 Stern PRO with :
5 drop targets, metal diverting ramp, and spinner
One of Sterns most loaded up recent Pros for sure. If I could get drop targets on an ACDC Pro I would be getting a Pro.

FACE-Y/DC!!

re

#104 3 years ago

2-the-dude1 (resized).jpg
New shit has come to light man...

#105 3 years ago

I had to sell a whole lotta drugs to a whole lotta kids today but I finally wrangled up the skrill for my ACDC.
Still for sale, but not in a hurry now and open to trades. CP anyone?

#106 3 years ago

I guess that's really all of our faults.

How not in a hurry are you? Are you going to expo?

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Are you going to expo?

2023 or 24?

#108 3 years ago

Top trades would be : CP, ST, Fathom.

#109 3 years ago

Tired of yer STTNG? Let's talk.

#110 3 years ago

Late night SNL bump

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gryszzzzzzzz! It's only 11 hours one way to my freight guys in Jersey, you feel like a drive?
rd

Seriously, you're not heading to Jersey any time in the next 3 months or so?

I don't know of any Mustangs here in NZ. it's a solid pin, I always enjoy playing it.

rd

#112 3 years ago

Going on a cruise from Galveston TX in a couple months RD. Got any TX Port peeps?

#113 3 years ago

RD call michelle i am sure she can get it there in three months.Michelle Bianchi
Beltmann Integrated Logistics
Addison IL 60101
630-352-3312
Toll Free 877-432-2646
Toll Free 800-959-8880
Cell 630-344-3093
Fax 866-651-5919
Michelle.bianchi@Beltmann.com

#114 3 years ago

This looks like one of the best deals on the market right now. I am tempted and admit my brain is in overdrive thinking about it. Early Sunday morning bad pun bump.

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

This looks like one of the best deals on the market right now. I am tempted and admit my brain is in overdrive thinking about it.

Was just thinking this. LOL.

#117 3 years ago

If you are coming to Chicago Gryszzz, then let me know and I can get it the rest of the way to Edgerton for Deconblooze.

Better off to sell it direct to the end user.

#118 3 years ago

Silverballer you know yer one of my favorite Pinsiders. If you've got a copy of Leather, Bristles,Studs and Acne to trade I'll deliver this right to the Silver Ballroom for ya.
It's a race against time!

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you are coming to Chicago Gryszzz, then let me know and I can get it the rest of the way to Edgerton for Deconblooze.

Thanks for the offer, but I should probably take it easy anyway given my current situation.

#120 3 years ago

PM sent - consider this sold.

#121 3 years ago

SOLD to my buddy in WV. Thanks for all the kind words and bumps guys.

#125 3 years ago

I love it when somebody writes "pm sent" and actually means it. Congrats, mucho jealous!

#126 3 years ago

Done deal. My only delay was waiting back to hear on a price for an LE and then a premium. Those were too rich for my blood.

#127 3 years ago

IMHO... Premium is not my favorite color combo and I have no attachment to the car or brand. Superficial, but its my 6 grand.

LE looks great, but I'm not a fan of the rotating table. I've looked, but never pulled the trigger.

The pro is a serious bang for your buck and the custom songs make a huge difference.

#128 3 years ago

Yeah after buying a Met Pro a few months back, I realized I enjoy adding new songs with Pinball Browser, and am looking forward to customizing Mustang.

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yeah after buying a Met Pro a few months back, I realized I enjoy adding new songs with Pinball Browser, and am looking forward to customizing Mustang.

Congrats on your Mustang purchase PoMC! It's a truly fun game and one of the favorites in my collection.

Sorry to see you leave the Mustang club Gryszzz, but congrats on your sale and your new AC/DC.

#130 3 years ago

Another great game sold congrates OP

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

SOLD to my buddy in WV. Thanks for all the kind words and bumps guys.

Congrats, J!

#132 3 years ago

Just wanted to give a YUGE THANK YOU to everyone's favorite Kiwi, RD, who was the 1st to step up to the plate and actually say "I'll take it!". Really sorry I couldn't get it ya brother, but THANK YOU for stepping up anyway.
You need a port in Indiana man....

#133 3 years ago

Also for those that wanted shipping, this is not being shipped. We're meeting at Violent Steves in Columbus OH. Stoked to see my buddy!

#134 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just wanted to give a YUGE THANK YOU to everyone's favorite Kiwi, RD, who was the 1st to step up to the plate and actually say "I'll take it!". Really sorry I couldn't get it ya brother, but THANK YOU for stepping up anyway.
You need a port in Indiana man....

Alas ... if you haven't noticed, Indiana is nowhere near the ocean.

Pleased that it has gone to a good home.

rd

#135 3 years ago

Happy you sold her! Hate to see such a low price though. That just means mines worth less now. But, that shouldn't matter if i never sell

#136 3 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

Happy you sold her! Hate to see such a low price though. That just means mines worth less now. But, that shouldn't matter if i never sell

now that this is sold, it is worth note that this is pretty much exactly where the market sits on Mustang. Go look through all the recent sales. They are all between 3800-4100 for the past year for the ones that have sold. A few outliers on each side, but Gryszzz had this priced exactly where it needed to be to sell.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

We're meeting at Violent Steves in Columbus OH.

Usually it would be customary to ask Violent Steve before setting up a meeting at his house.
But if Jason were that kind of guy, he wouldn't be the Gryszzz that he iszzz.
Happy to host the exchange, my pinball brothers. See ya Wednesday! Safe travels.

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Usually it would be customary to ask Violent Steve before setting up a meeting at his house.

Just whack him on the head with your violin bow ... that'd be the ticket.

rd

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Happy to host the exchange, my pinball brothers. See ya Wednesday! Safe travels.

Heh, I thought Violent Steve's was a retail store or a club when first reading that's where Gryszz will be. I learned today on the phone that it's your place. Guess that's why I couldn't find it in Google Maps. Kept getting results for that Steve guy who killed the old guy last week.

I get to meet two Pinsiders for the price of one pin.

#140 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Awesome! Mid-week pinball party at Violent Steve's.
Rats. 1,000 miles away for me.

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

See ya Wednesday! Safe travels.

Might as well keep this thread open for the pinball road trip portion of this sale.
luggage-on-car-Vacation (resized).jpg

#142 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just whack him on the head with your violin bow ... that'd be the ticket.

I'd need something quite a bit heavier. Gryszzz has a pretty thick skull.

#143 3 years ago

Well it's been real and it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun....
As much fun as this really has been, I don't foresee any issues arising, so I'm gonna have to go ahead and shut 'er down as to not bump down other folks selling machines.
Thanks guys.

#144 3 years ago

ibtl

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside