Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 42 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

luggage-on-car-Vacation (resized).jpg
2-the-dude1 (resized).jpg
20170422_111824.jpg
20170422_112046.jpg
20170422_111637 (resized).jpg
20170420_174820.jpg
20170420_174725 (resized).jpg
20170420_174808 (resized).jpg
IMGA0087 (resized).JPG
IMGA0088 (resized).JPG
20170420_174621.jpg
20170419_183739.jpg
20170419_183952 (resized).jpg
20170419_183807.jpg
20170419_183915 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago

Got change for a hundred?
16y3xo (resized).jpg

#52 2 years ago

Fu#k the cup, pour it in my hand for a dime.

#53 2 years ago

LOL
One of the GREATEST scenes of all time. Funniest shit ever.

#54 2 years ago

How bout I give you 15 cents you let me lick the bubbles?

#55 2 years ago

You kids waitin for Dad to start drinkin and price droppin are ya?
Make it so.
$3900.
With the PL shaker and Hooked's shifter this is one of the best deals on the market right now.

#56 2 years ago

You got me wanting to buy it and I own two Chevy's!

#57 2 years ago

Alright I'll throw in the Pingulp too. #1 mod really.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You got me wanting to buy it and I own two Chevy's!

Haha, im in the same boat. Can that mustang on the playfield be swapped out for something better looking?

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Game is underrated.

Indeed.... Everytime I play this on location I like it even more.

#60 2 years ago

Not everyone knows pinball, but everyone knows Mustangs. Everyone.
Guests love this machine.

#61 2 years ago

Anyone driving from this area who is going to Allentown Pinfest and can deliver?

#62 2 years ago

GLWS before the purge.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Alright I'll throw in the Pingulp too. #1 mod really.

Pin-gulps really are a useful mod. Custom painted -- even better.
When I bring a machine to a pinball festival or expo, I usually mount two pin-gulps on the front of the machine, so players do't have to put their drinks on the floor under the pins or on the machines.

Bump for a funny guy, ...I mean good seller.

#64 2 years ago

I want this game but don't want to drive 2400km for it.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

LOL
One of the GREATEST scenes of all time. Funniest shit ever.

I was saying all the lines to myself before scrolling to the next one. Fifteen years plus years since I"ve seen it and it still some funny shit!

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Haha, im in the same boat. Can that mustang on the playfield be swapped out for something better looking?

Mine has the red 68 on it.

IMGA0232 (resized).JPG

#67 2 years ago

This is such a fun game I can't believe it still hasn't sold for that low price. I'd NEVER sell my Promium for that price, it's not going anywhere....same as my '70. GLWS Gryszzz

#68 2 years ago

I've never played this game, but that price is making it hard to stop thinking about. Plus you're local!! Someone buy this before I make the wife mad again.

Bump for a fellow Indy guy

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

I've never played this game ...

Never played Mustang?! You haven't lived brother!

#70 2 years ago

I'm getting some PM's asking about the seam split, from brand new guys in particular. It's not that big of a deal, I'm just a guy that doesn't hide anything. It's been happening to a few newer Sterns lately due to inferior joinery. The machine is structurally sound, it's not falling apart. I have ordered the brackets to reinforce the interior to keep it tight for years of enjoyment. Will post more pics after I make myself some fn coffee.

#71 2 years ago

Again... not the end of the world peoples... luckily I found before it got worse. Some brackets on inside is the new m.o. on ALL Sterns now, so get used to it. Compared to some of those cabs in the "Sterns New Cabinets" thread, mine looks pretty tame.
An ounce of prevention....
20170419_183807.jpg

#72 2 years ago

20170419_183739.jpg
20170420_174621.jpg
20170419_183915 (resized).jpg

#73 2 years ago

Brackets ordered and when installed, will keep cab nice and tight for years of redlining fun. There is no actual wood separating, just a small tear in decal from flex and because they're (doh!) overlapped.
Not a big deal.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Mine has the red 68 on it.

come on Paul 67 (no side markers) Mustang GUY sheesh! LOL

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from sadler28:

I've never played this game, but that price is making it hard to stop thinking about. Plus you're local!! Someone buy this before I make the wife mad again.
Bump for a fellow Indy guy

best part of her getting mad is the makeup part.

#76 2 years ago

That minor cabinet "issue" wouldn't be an issue for me and this would already be sold if the distance was under 4 hours each way from my house.

#77 2 years ago

You are correct. The outer seam of newer Stern cabs has become a flex spot. Added with there wraparound decals it will cause a tear in the decals. The Williams/Bally style leg bolt brackets will keep the game structurly secure.

#78 2 years ago

Well damn Rick. The only guys excited about this thing are guys I'd have to ship to. You have my zip buddy...you get a quote from Michelle yet? I bet it's $300. We might work something out mang.

#79 2 years ago

With the HD leg braces your gonna put in, taking the place of those junk stock ones they will for sure keep the game together. Here is a couple of pictures of them on my GB Pro. I have 24 of them ordered so I can do ALL of my games. I'm an original owner of a Pro same as Gyszzz and my game hasn't fallen apart, his won't either so don't be afraid to pick up this really fun game at this great price.

IMGA0088 (resized).JPG

IMGA0087 (resized).JPG

#80 2 years ago

THANK YOU for chiming in Paul. You're a good man Charlie Brown!

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

come on Paul 67 (no side markers) Mustang GUY sheesh! LOL

Oups thanks. I've always had a hard time telling those 2 years apart. I'm only a 1970 Mustang guy.

#82 2 years ago

Like to get this sold in my living years Mike and the Mechanics bump.
Say it loud....say it clear...This mf Mustang is on clearance over here..

#84 2 years ago

Great reference bump. If I was in the market it's the clear choice just not a fan but this will sell no question.

#85 2 years ago

I have a Mustang Pro and it is a very fun, underrated game in my opinion. I had it listed for a while and it didn't sell, am actually glad it didn't sell. Won't say I won't ever sell it but having fun with it now. I want to find out how to change the songs, could see that very much changing the dynamic of the game; some of the surfer songs are kind of cheese to me.

Good luck with the sale brother, as you know AC/DC is also a great game!

#86 2 years ago

Thanks to all you guys for the kind words/bumps. Yes...It is a great game. Biggest complaint from pinheads is that it's too easy. Never been a problem for me. Yes, changing the songs is a huge plus. One of the things I meant to do but never got around to. When that ball comes screaming down the ramp into the whirlpool and the "Shelby switch" starts revving, gets the blood pumping and adrenaline flowing.

#87 2 years ago

Meant to post this yesterday, but got drunk instead...besides the corner, there are 2 minor flaws that should be noted :
Dime sized dent on left bb. Bought it like this, and hasn't bothered me one bit.
20170420_174725 (resized).jpg

#88 2 years ago

The other is a couple tears in the "funhouse mirror" style foil side art sticker. Bought mirror blades, but really like the foil side art so never installed.
From raising/lowering pf.
20170420_174808 (resized).jpg
20170420_174820.jpg

#89 2 years ago

Other than that, she's a beaut Clark.
No insert ghosting. No clear chipping. Pf looks amazing, as it should, being a game just built in 2014.

#90 2 years ago

Forgot these guys :
65 Shelby and 66 GT
20170422_111637 (resized).jpg
20170422_112046.jpg
20170422_111824.jpg

#91 2 years ago

hey gryszzz FYI the blue is a 67.

#92 2 years ago

I'm waiting to hear about the asking price and details of a premium that I was PMed about. This Pro could still be in the cards.

#93 2 years ago

Ha. Pm'd ya at same time.

#94 2 years ago

bumper to the top

#95 2 years ago

I paid more than this for a Mustang I pulled out of a bowling alley with no shaker, no mods, that had soda spray on the INSIDE. This is a stupid deal for anyone that wouldn't have to ship. It's also definitely not "too easy" when waxed and set up properly. Some of those modes are just brutal to actually complete....I'm looking at you, Crusin' "OOPS STARTED DURING MULTIBALL WELL FORGET FINISHING THAT ONE!"

#96 2 years ago

Right on Frax...partly why I didn't want to sell. Still haven't beaten Police Pursuit or Cruisin. Never have seen Silverball Stampede either​. Met a cool CA Pinsider at Expo last year that beat it ON LOCATION. Lucky for him I was too busy to challenge him to any dollar games.

#97 2 years ago

Ugh Silverball Stampede lol...if there's a single weak point to the code at all, it's that. It's really hard to get with the letters not carrying over, but the letters carrying over was just terrible for any kind of competitive play. The only time I had it was before that code change. If they can be set to carry over in a home environment, they probably should be.

#98 2 years ago

Would someone please take advantage of this awesome deal so this man can get his acdc premium!

#99 2 years ago

Gryszzzzzzzz! It's only 11 hours one way to my freight guys in Jersey, you feel like a drive?

rd

#100 2 years ago

Bump for a great deal. I would have grabbed this if I were closer (for real, not that it helps).

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside