(Topic ID: 169940)

For sale: Mustang (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2014)

By BlueIrocGuy

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mike_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5939 (resized).JPG
IMG_5938 (resized).JPG
IMG_5936 (resized).JPG
IMG_5933 (resized).JPG
IMG_5932 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 5,950

Open for offers

for trade

For sale: Mustang (Premium/LE) (Stern, 2014)

Added: September 28th, 2016 Re-listed: 1 time (November 18th, 2016) Ended: January 17th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Excellent condition Huo Mustang LE pin for sale. Purchased NIB by owner, no issues, stock condition, great playing pin, just time to change the lineup.
6 ball multiball, all paperwork, certificate, etc, included plus goodie bag still stapled inside!

Trades possible, prefer something off of my wishlist, B/W 90's pins, or System 11 games. $5950 obo cash. Need to move this out before the snow flies...

I can provide more pictures if necessary, but there are no issues cosmetically to the outside.
Inside, there was a tiny amount of clear chipping at the outhole (seems to be a common Stern issue), before Mylar was put down to prevent any more from happening. Everything else on the playfield is in excellent condition.

I've got the original box and packing materials back, so the machine can be packed up and shipped. Even have the pallet that it came on.

If not picked up, Buyer to set up shipping and bank transfer funds before pin ships. Could possibly deliver along the I35 corridor if we work out a deal.

Thanks for looking!

Item photos

IMG_5932 (resized).JPG
IMG_5933 (resized).JPG
IMG_5936 (resized).JPG
IMG_5938 (resized).JPG
IMG_5939 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ham Lake, MN, US

Seller insights

These are BlueIrocGuy's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to BlueIrocGuy's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Great price on a great game, GLWS

#3 3 years ago

Thursday night football bump.

#4 3 years ago

Smoky burnout bump!

2 weeks later
#5 3 years ago

Need to move this before the snow shows up bump!

#6 3 years ago

I've had some interesting trade offers, but I'm looking to sell this outright unless you have something awesome to offer from my wishlist! Dropping price and delivery is possible along the I35 corridor if we work out a deal. $5700 gets you a basically brand new pin! Way cheaper than BM66 or DI, plus money left over for another pin. Also no ghosted inserts here...

#7 3 years ago

I want it but I'm not getting to Minnesota to see it there's just no way. I still want it though, honestly.

1 week later
#8 3 years ago

I've got the original packaging the pin came in back, so the machine can be re packed and shipped so the buyer can get that NIB experience. The price is back up for having to get the packing materials, but I'll honor the last price if it's a pick up situation and the pin does not need to be reboxed. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#10 3 years ago

Mustang Premium/LE is a great game and still one of the funnest Stern games that I own or have played! GLWS!

#11 3 years ago

Wow great price! The le is a great game, I like the extra strategy with the drops

#12 3 years ago

Jim is a stand up guy, and takes VERY good care of his pins. Buy with confidence here..

#13 3 years ago

Hmmmm....

#14 3 years ago

Must. Resist. Have no more room.

Great deal on a fantastic game.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Must. Resist. Have no more room.
Great deal on a fantastic game.

Act today - don't delay!

AND, if you buy this game Jeff, I'll throw in a complimentary hard copy of the FINAL edition of my Mustang rules and strategy guide.

#16 3 years ago

I do want one of these one day, really wish they would give this game a retheme like they did with Whoa Nellie, not sure exactly what to, but I just am not sports car guy, but damn the shots and rules are fun.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I do want one of these one day, really wish they would give this game a retheme like they did with Whoa Nellie, not sure exactly what to, but I just am not sports car guy, but damn the shots and rules are fun.

I thought it was interesting Tommy, as you mentioned on your podcast, that you found Mustang to be the funnest game you played in Todd Mac's collection.

I not only love the gameplay, but the theme as well so it's all good for me! I even like the music for that matter. The only original feature that I didn't like on my LE was the predominance of white lit inserts. Switching out numerous white bulbs with colored LEDs not only adds a lot to the playfield aesthetically, but makes it easier to differentiate between the various upgrades too!

#18 3 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps, guys!
It is a great game with fun ruleset and shots. I'd love to keep them all, but like most, I've only got so much room and money. I've got a few offers/trades that I'm looking over and getting back to between breaks at work. Gotta love the first snowstorm/blizzard of the season! Fun times!

#19 3 years ago

Smokin deal on a very very underrated game,so much fun

My boss is a top pick in my collection

Glws

#20 3 years ago

A really fun machine. I miss my Boss. This is a great deal for a machine that is much better then GB.

#21 3 years ago

I want this game badly. It is very pretty. Nothing I have would be on your want list however.

#22 2 years ago

Game is still available! I've added some more pins to my wishlist (and system 11 pins will be considered) for those thinking of going with a trade deal +/- cash. Happy Thanksgiving!

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

A really fun machine. I miss my Boss. This is a great deal for a machine that is much better then GB.

Yes, the biggest difference between the two games is that Mustang is more fun in all of its iterations.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside