IMG_1160 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1159 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1155 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1143 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Sale/Trade: Mustang LE Beautiful & Loaded ++++

Featured Ad

Added: 2023-01-11 02:27:31 UTC • Ended: January 18th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 9,800 (OBO)

Open for offers

INTERESTED TRADES: BOND PREMIUM, ALIEN LV. And maybe Elvira, Rush Premiums.

This may be nicest Mustang LE ever listed - or anywhere. No. 353.

It's beautiful with Custom Metallic Blue Powder Coat by Pinball Refinery, Color DMD, Pinwoofer GT Super Kit, and numerous other well done mods.

The full metallic powder coat with chrome coin inserts/rejects goes perfectly with the LE metallic decals. The pictures don't do justice to the powder or decals. The fine silver fleck looks like bigger white dots in the pictures.

This is really a car themed music pin and the PinWoofer system makes a huge difference vs. stock sound quality. I prefer the stock music playlist that is much larger than on the pro, but will include an alternate playlist thumb-drive. Or you can make your own with Pinball-Browser.

Hooked-on-Pinball Hurst Shifter Shooter Rod & Plate, Tachometer, and Mustang 351 Metal Valve Cover In-lane Protectors.

Custom LED Comet lighting throughout with Comet Star Post Lights behind the drops and under slings. Really compliments and lights up the playfield.

Clear Titan Rubber, mirror blades, Cliffy Protectors, external volume control, Cobra speaker inserts, chrome flipper bats, plastic protectors, shaker.

Couple extra turntable Mustangs, and uninstalled Mustang dash that fits perfectly behind the drop lanes.

Anyone reading this far probably already knows that very few Premiums/LE's ever come up for sale, and that the game is seriously underrated. The last couple have sold for about $9500 and weren't nearly as loaded.

Super easy loading or willing to ship at buyer's expense/risk (can't palletize). I'll help in carefully wrapping machine.

Local cash or cleared wire transfer for ship.

Item photos

IMG_1140 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1142 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1141 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1157 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1144 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1145 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1147 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1143 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1148 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1155 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1159 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1153 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1152 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1156 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1160 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1161 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1162 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are luckymoey's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to luckymoey's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Downingtown, PA, US

#2 1 year ago

Nice game I have 1970 Mustang Mach 1 I should really own this game

20220612_135827 (resized).jpg20220612_135827 (resized).jpg20220612_135838 (resized).jpg20220612_135838 (resized).jpg20220612_153222 (resized).jpg20220612_153222 (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

My 1967 GTA coupe with a 289 says “hi” to your bad ass ‘70! I can’t post pictures or you know I would!!

#4 1 year ago

It's kind of funny, I'm willing to be that there's more of us actual Mustang car owners on this forum that DON'T own the Mustang pinball machine than those that have the game, but don't own the car. When it came out, I was holding out for a Premium due to the artwork having lots of '69-'70 models as I've got two '69s, a Mach and a GT. But production quickly halted and now the Premium is harder to get than the LE, which comes up for sale even less often than the Pros, which almost never show up for sale.

I will own a Premium someday. I guarantee it.

#5 1 year ago

Bump for Alien LV or Bond Premium Trade.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mustang-limited-edition-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.