• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).jpg
IMG_0118 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Munsters (Pro)

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-02-07 23:57:47 UTC • Ended: February 10th, 2019
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 5,195 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Hello all.

Just not feeling this one. Put on Clear Titans throughout & Flipper Toppers

Edit: You may have already realized this but pic has Pinstadium and Invisiglass. I'm keeping both of those for next game.

Item photos

IMG_0118 (resized).jpg
IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
IMG_0121 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PBMAN's market stats.

bronze Seller

PBMAN has Pinside Bronze seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PBMAN's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 5,195

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Exton, PA, US

#2 5 years ago

Pm sent since mine hasn't even shipped yet.....

#3 5 years ago

What’s next for you?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

What’s next for you?

Whatever comes out next

#5 5 years ago

Forgot to mention your seeing playfield with Pinstadium (Not included in sale). Gorilla. I was tempted to get my B66 back. Eying your TWD. Had a Pro and didn't like it as much.

bigd1969 your 8th PM in so far. I'll hit you up in a few minutes.

#6 5 years ago

Cool, she’s a beaut. Walker bombs make it a whole different game... and it’s more loaded than your Batman

Best seller on Pinside here, I get tempted monthly by this guy!

#7 5 years ago

8 people in line for a $5195 out of box Munsters pro? Wow!!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

8 people in line for a $5195 out of box Munsters pro? Wow!!

Its a lot cheaper then buying nib so why so surprised? And it basically new lol with few smallupgrades . Unfortunately i cldnt grab it bc mine is supposed to ship out from stern very shortly.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its a lot cheaper then buying nib so why so surprised? And it basically new lol with few smallupgrades . Unfortunately i cldnt grab it bc mine is supposed to ship out from stern very shortly.

Surprised that people are tripping over themselves for a Pro already opened. I’m sure it’s pristine, yadda yadda, just not enough of a discount vs NIB in my opinion..

#10 5 years ago

BigD - for a guy who thinks MB is too easy and blows through hard games in a breeze, save yourself the time and hold off on this one until the code catches up.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

BigD - for a guy who thinks MB is too easy and blows through hard games in a breeze, save yourself the time and hold off on this one until the code catches up.

Mb wasn't essentially that it was easy but it just got old more quickly than most pins I've owned. Then deeper games like woz rbion. St and maiden just didn't grab me much so they left pretty quickly. Certain games just grab a person more and that's y i ordered munsters pro. Not super deep but lots strategy involved and i like the theme , layout, lighting, ramps, bash toys. If it gets old quickly than ill sell it.. no big deal ...

#12 5 years ago

Surprised that people are tripping over themselves for a Pro already opened. I’m sure it’s pristine, yadda yadda, just not enough of a discount vs NIB in my opinion..

Well pros will not be available after this initial run probably till late march so thats another reason to grab one now... and the 400+ off what most will pay is another great incentive especially if your close .

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I also allready paid in full for mine weeks ago ... i was gonna cancel and grab this one since its close but mine is supposed to ship out tomorrow or early next week so i decided just to wait. Also i start back to my mowing business in late March and will have no pinball time till late fall ...so gotta do things now if i want something.
I'm actually surprised this isn't sale pending yet as its a pretty good discount for basically a new pin out of the box.

#14 5 years ago

Wow, how much off do you want? Most distros charging $5600, this is $400 off. If I didn’t have one, I would have bought it. Plus, he’s a good seller.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Wow, how much off do you want? Most distros charging $5600, this is $400 off. If I didn’t have one, I would have bought it. Plus, he’s a good seller.

Plus tax and shipping for NIB depending where you live.

#16 5 years ago

yeah nearly 10% off for open box seems about right for something like this, this recent.

Some people are a little nuts trying to get 5500 for out of box new releases but try to justify it because they added a shaker and mirror blades or something...yea right...

If I was in the market for a Munsters at the moment I would jump at an out of box pro for 5150...but only if its local....if I have to ship it, forget it...then its back up to 5500 or more.

#17 5 years ago

yea but it is PA where the never ending supply of pins lives.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

$5450 delivered according to puffdanny

#19 5 years ago

Doubt many people are getting that price. Still, the price in this ad is $250 cheaper and it’s available today.

Quoted from cosmokramer:

$5450 delivered according to puffdanny

#20 5 years ago

wow, another unsatisfied brand new stern buyer.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Yep, that was a quick turn around.

Hey owner, what are you not feeling about the new Munsters? Goods and Bads?

#22 5 years ago

Wow. Great deal. I would jump on this if the line wasnt so deeep. Lol

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

It’s really not Munsters. PB doesn’t keep his games long. They’re always in fantastic condition. He turns over quickly. I’ve gotten 2 of his games (Maiden & ACDC) from an intermediary and they were in great shape.

#24 5 years ago

Thanks Guinness. Game is fun. No lie it is a simple code. I would compare this to Monster Bash on a Code level for now. Budget keeps me at two pins tops. This was a dream theme but didn’t live up to hype in my head.

Other problem I spoiled myself and bought JJPOTC and compared to that game.... well there is no comparison.

Guinness is correct. I flip games fast if they don’t create a quick love affair. Then I reminisce and by them back. That is why I’ve owned B66,DP,GB multiple times.

You would think buy now I would play first.

#25 5 years ago

Now if only you were selling POTC at a discount I would be at your door already

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Thanks Guinness. Game is fun. No lie it is a simple code. I would compare this to Monster Bash on a Code level for now. Budget keeps me at two pins tops. This was a dream theme but didn’t live up to hype in my head.
Other problem I spoiled myself and bought JJPOTC and compared to that game.... well there is no comparison.
Guinness is correct. I flip games fast if they don’t create a quick love affair. Then I reminisce and by them back. That is why I’ve owned B66,DP,GB multiple times.

Somehow this all makes sense....haha

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Now if only you were selling POTC at a discount I would be at your door already

Be patient. Big discounts are coming. Already on CE

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Start a local group to rotate machines? I'm right down the road and would be in on that.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

Start a local group to rotate machines? I'm right down the road and would be in on that.

Cost to enter the group is $5,195, The line starts there!

#30 5 years ago

Spent few hours on munsters today... very fun pin and similar code to mb but more strategy evolved imo. Go c my full review in Munster threads.

#31 5 years ago

With buys apparently lined up, why isn't this marked as 'Sale Pending'? Curious minds want to know...

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Be patient. Big discounts are coming. Already on CE

And where have you seen this, I haven't seen hardly any discounts at all.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

With buys apparently lined up, why isn't this marked as 'Sale Pending'? Curious minds want to know...

I never mark sale pending. A game is sold when it’s sold.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I marked one sale pending as the buyer was getting anxious. Then he showed me the condition of his pin I was trading for. Oh baby. Will never mark it sale pending again.

#35 5 years ago

Ok I marked it Sale Pending. Would really surprise me if Buyer backed out. Solid guy.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

And where have you seen this, I haven't seen hardly any discounts at all.

Patience. It's coming, like every other title. Wait until March when Wonka is announced.

I was offered a 27 play CE for $11k

Congrats on sale btw!

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Move along, troll.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

OK, fair enough.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-munsters-pro-1?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.