DSC08157_(resized).JPG
DSC08156_(resized).JPG
DSC08155_(resized).JPG
DSC08154_(resized).JPG
DSC08153_(resized).JPG
DSC08152_(resized).JPG
DSC08151_(resized).JPG
MB.htm25_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

Hi O-din,
Yes, I will be taking more pictures of the game once I go through it, including with the legs off so the corners can bee seen entirely. I'll also be taking pictures of the underside of the playfield as well as the back of the head, and inside the cabinet and head to show the condition.

Because I won't have the game until roughly a week from this coming Saturday, and those pictures won't be available until then, the seller wishes to hold out on the offers she's received so far until some time for the new pictures to be displayed has been allowed.

There have been 3 solid offers so far, and her reply was simply I'd like to wait a little longer, and I'm hoping for a bit better price.

For a clue as to what I think that means, I figure above 10K, but there is certainly room below the 12,500 asking at this point.

Thanks again for the offers, the kind words for the seller, and those that have some confidence that I'm working to do my best for both sides here.

I promise to keep updating this thread as necessary as well as stay in private contact with all those that have expressed interest.

Vinny

#52 7 years ago

do you plan on adding LED's or a color DMD?

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

Curious, does anyone really think this will sell anywhere near the asking price?

I don't think it will bring more than $8500 but I'd love to be wrong considering the seller's circumstances.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I don't think it will bring more than $8500 but I'd love to be wrong considering the seller's circumstances.

Lol, yes you're definitely going to be wrong.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Lol, yes you're definitely going to be wrong.

Beat me to it...

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

do you plan on adding LED's or a color DMD?

To Haymaker,

My choice would be to leave this game as original as possible. However, if at the buyer's request, and with proper deposit/payment and agreement, I'd be happy to get and install LED's or color DMD if requested.

Since those items are essentially plug and play, I'd prefer to sell the game in original condition though. You wouldn't expect a NIB game to have those items, and I'd like people to think this is essentially the next best thing to NIB at this point.

Vinny

#57 7 years ago

My ctirticism was directed towards a few facts. None of them were regarding the price. The machine was posted for sale without pics and "for a friend". I also don't understand why you listed it days before you had pics. It just cheapens the item for sale and raises flags for a potential buyer. All of these things could have easily been avoided.

The more responses I read, I'm getting this sicker and sicker feeling inside my body about the entire thread.

I could care less about your for sale thread on Pinside that is supposed to be "helping someone out", all the while insulting people's opinions. Just post it with "no thread discussion" in the future and you won't have comments at all. It was your choice and you have to accept the good with the bad. Sorry bud.

If you have been doing this as long as you say you have, you know that you don't need Pinside to sell this game... so please don't get all crazy.

Oh, and feel free to continue insulting me with explicatives. I actually like it, and it will help rid you from your own for sale thread (and this site) much faster.

Personally, I don't know why anyone would want to do business with someone that flies off the handle so easily, but I guess people are crazy for some pinball deals these days!

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

After you've gone thru every nut and bolt on this machine, would you mind taking some pics with the legs off so we can see if it will still look presentable with those leg protectors removed?

Hey Odin its not nice to make fun of people like me with OCD! I don't poke fun at you for your OPPD (obsessive Pinside posting disorder)

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Hey Odin its not nice to make fun of people like me with OCD! I don't poke fun at you for your OPPD (obsessive Pinside posting disorder)

I know man! Sorry. I can't help but get a little ornery sometimes. Feel free to pick apart my latest for sale ad if you like.

#60 7 years ago

It's all good man! We all have issues and lord knows I have more than most!

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Personally, I don't know why anyone would want to do business with someone that flies off the handle so easily

So just drain the Thread....

#62 7 years ago

Nice looking game, Vinny. GLWS!

#63 7 years ago

Looks great! I wish mine was just as good. GLWTS

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

My ctirticism was directed towards a few facts. None of them were regarding the price. The machine was posted for sale without pics and "for a friend". I also don't understand why you listed it days before you had pics. It just cheapens the item for sale and raises flags for a potential buyer. All of these things could have easily been avoided.
The more responses I read, I'm getting this sicker and sicker feeling inside my body about the entire thread.
I could care less about your for sale thread on Pinside that is supposed to be "helping someone out", all the while insulting people's opinions. Just post it with "no thread discussion" in the future and you won't have comments at all. It was your choice and you have to accept the good with the bad. Sorry bud.
If you have been doing this as long as you say you have, you know that you don't need Pinside to sell this game... so please don't get all crazy.
Oh, and feel free to continue insulting me with explicatives. I actually like it, and it will help rid you from your own for sale thread (and this site) much faster.
Personally, I don't know why anyone would want to do business with someone that flies off the handle so easily, but I guess people are crazy for some pinball deals these days!

You're sickened by this thread, yet here you are....? Coming into someone's for sale thread to criticize anything is just wrong. Even if Vinny listed it for 20K, who cares? Like who really cares?

I actually appreciate Vinny sticking up for himself...too many bullies on pinside push people around. Nice to see someone push back.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from LadySlingshot:

You're sickened by this thread, yet here you are....? Coming into someone's for sale thread to criticize anything is just wrong. Even if Vinny listed it for 20K, who cares? Like who really cares?
I actually appreciate Vinny sticking up for himself...too many bullies on pinside push people around. Nice to see someone push back.

See, that's the entire problem. It's not "his" for sale thread. It's just some random thread on the internet with a game for sale where all are able to voice opinions. Criticizing details of a forum post on the internet is not "wrong". As long as it's possible, someone is going to voice an opinion. Mods are there to keep people in check. If the comments bother the poster, he should just follow the advice to not add a forum topic.

I could care less what price anything is listed at on Pinside. If you actually read the thread, that is not why I posted what I did.

There is a right and wrong way to "push back" as you put it. The only person violating any forum rules here is the one selling a game. You don't like it, go back to RGP.

1 week later
#66 7 years ago

As promised,
Game was picked up yesterday, I took some pictures of the game this morning, including the corners of the cabinet, etc. Game is as nice as I remember. No issues, Started right up, no bulbs out (guess I replaced them when I saw the game last), no credit dot, just a really nice, low use HUO game. Manuals and keys included. Have several interested parties locally that are viewing the game this week. Once they have had a chance to see the game, and make any offers, I will be reflecting them to the seller. I suspect she will take the best offer at the end of this week and sell the game. Any further questions or interest from this forum, please let me know now. Thanks.

DSC08151_(resized).JPGDSC08151_(resized).JPG

DSC08152_(resized).JPGDSC08152_(resized).JPG

DSC08153_(resized).JPGDSC08153_(resized).JPG

DSC08154_(resized).JPGDSC08154_(resized).JPG

DSC08155_(resized).JPGDSC08155_(resized).JPG

DSC08156_(resized).JPGDSC08156_(resized).JPG

DSC08157_(resized).JPGDSC08157_(resized).JPG

DSC08158_(resized).JPGDSC08158_(resized).JPG

DSC08159_(resized).JPGDSC08159_(resized).JPG

DSC08160_(resized).JPGDSC08160_(resized).JPG

DSC08161_(resized).JPGDSC08161_(resized).JPG

DSC08162_(resized).JPGDSC08162_(resized).JPG

DSC08163_(resized).JPGDSC08163_(resized).JPG

DSC08164_(resized).JPGDSC08164_(resized).JPG

DSC08165_(resized).JPGDSC08165_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#67 7 years ago

So, did a local pick this up?

#68 7 years ago

As promised, I'm updating this thread with the conclusion of the sale of this truly awesome pin. Today, a local buyer came, and took the game home to his collection. I believe he was as awed by it's condition as I have been since seeing it for the first time. Other than the extremely minor wear around the corners of the cabinet, and only the minute hint of ball travel on the playfield, the game could literally have passed for NIB.

I will not disclose the price, other than to say that both the seller and buyer agreed on a number. For the curious, it was substantially above the 8.5K figure that was questioned earlier in this post.

Thanks again for those cordial enough to have a serious discussion regarding this game.

Peace, Love, Pinball,

Out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 75.00
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-williams-1998-2023/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.