• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

68401652 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 7 years ago

So 18k gets you what exactly?

#4 7 years ago

Sounds like $18K for everything!

That's less than $5K per pin!

#5 7 years ago

In before the lock!

#6 7 years ago

I don't understand this listing. The Michigan pinball link makes it even more confusing.. Help us out dude! If it's 18k for all I'm in right now.

#7 7 years ago

Trying to,send payment But now answer on your phone

#8 7 years ago

There sure is a lot of chrome in that room

#9 7 years ago

$18K for all those and I'm there in the morning with a truck.

#10 7 years ago

Trust me, it's not 18k for all. More like 18k each...high end yes but the price will match....

#12 7 years ago

what a poor attempt at a for sale ad. Thanks for wasting my time

#13 7 years ago

The problem with many dealers these days is the continual price offer phishing that is occurring. Predominantly that they believe they have full control of the market.

This ad (and its lack of clarity) and it's associated website link are no different, and provides an example.
I have no question the games shown are quality, but that is not the point here.

This dealer is baiting for business, and new collectors here need to wake the !#$@ up.

TBD price tags means the seller is wasting your !#$@ing time as he baits, haggles, and rotates back and forth. Eventually telling you the game is already "sold to another". Either that or he will ignore your offers completely.

Collectors stop wasting your time, and make dealers/brokers clean up their act. It is your money, and you have control, not them.

I have dealt with this problem for a very long time. We are talking decades.

There are plenty of people that will pay a fair price for a quality machine, but not if they have no idea what the !#$@ it costs.

I would recommend this ad be removed, or at least fixed to correct the deficiencies.

Michigan Pinball you are not inspiring confidence in buyers just like the similiar exact post you did on RGP.
If the private owner you are representing really does think he will get $18K per machine, good luck and prepare to squat in the mud. Just because a person spend $5K of mods on a game does not make it worth more money. This includes chrome plating a pinball dolley to move games around.

People are in for a serious rude awakening very soon. Hopefully, people can afford to make the mistakes. I know some will not.

#14 7 years ago

I'll give you 5k for the monster bash

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'll give you 5k for the monster bash

The bidding has begun! The man in Colorado says 5k for the Monster Bash. Do I hear 6K? 6K Anyone?

#16 7 years ago

It is unfortunate that the ad is unclear. However, Parker is really one of the good guys in this hobby.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

It is unfortunate that the ad is unclear. However, Parker is really one of the good guys in this hobby.

I agree. Ad is unclear.

This past year I bought a beautiful, restored Indy 500 from the OP - and the deal couldn't have gone smoother. Honest, solid guy.

#18 7 years ago

It's not a sale ad. It's an Ad for Michigan Pinball. Go there and make offers because there aren't prices. Not a sale ad.

"Will send $35 to pinside for each game sold via pinside."

That's the actual, required fee for a top tier game--you CAN give more though

#19 7 years ago

Yea sorry for the confusion.

First off I am selling this for a friend who is also a collector. I am a business also but this is a personal transaction. He is not a computer person. The money would go directly from the buyer to him. He has been in the hobby/business longer than most of us and only has the best of the best in his personal collection.

There didn't seem to be an easy way to list them all on pinside together. Since a price is required I had to put something. I didn't want to put $1. So I just picked a number.

I will send $35 to pinside for each game that sells as I know this is the fee they would get if I listed them 1 at a time. If it sells as a lot then pinside gets $210.

Parker

#20 7 years ago

How about listing the pins and asking prices in this thread?

#21 7 years ago

Did anyone really think it was $18k for all the games listed? lol

#22 7 years ago

C'mon Michiganpinball, you know the FS rules. This trolling for pricing/bidding is just what the rules were put up to eliminate.

#23 7 years ago

All games listed on your website still continue to show $TBD. You might have well said instead "Make an offer" as it is the same thing. You are currently "free auctioning" games through a misdirected ad.

With respect, please correct this ad and your website regarding sales.
I am not questioning authenticity of the machines or the owner.

#24 7 years ago

You should put down "FOR SALE: BIG JUICY PINBALL MACHINES - interesting trades considered".

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from michiganpinball:

I will send $35 to pinside for each game that sells as I know this is the fee they would get if I listed them 1 at a time. If it sells as a lot then pinside gets $210.
Parker

For these prices I would think a higher fee is required in good faith....

#26 7 years ago

How much are the F...ING MACHINES ?

#27 7 years ago

Post the prices. Even if they're high, it's at least a starting point.

#28 7 years ago

It took me 30 seconds to send him an email and ask the price for the game I'm interested in.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Did anyone really think it was $18k for all the games listed? lol

Umm, yes I did until I clicked the link...

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

It took me 30 seconds to send him an email and ask the price for the game I'm interested in.

Were you happy with the price?

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I am interested in the response.
I will not make a public presumption, but I have an idea what the answer might be.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Same. Price was a little high but not astronomical

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Were you happy with the price?

It was very much in line with another restored game that I'm looking at. "Happy"? Happier if it was a too good to turn down price. Closer of retail for a better than NIB restore.

#34 7 years ago

Did I get MB for 5k???

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Did I get MB for 5k???

You did. Sending my PayPal info now

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Did I get MB for 5k???

maybe x 2.5

#37 7 years ago

Forget Monster Bash, I want to see the price tag on a chromed out pin-cart

#38 7 years ago

To be listed in the marketplace, each game must have its own listing and a real price associated with it.

If you wish to have an unlisted price, there is an option for distributors and NIB sales

"Distributor / NIB game sales
This option is aimed at distributors who are selling NIB games. Instead of the game price, a 'contact for price' will be displayed with the ad. The running time of your ad will also be doubled with this feature selected. You can sell many games for the price of one ad and there will be no sales value fee when ending your ad."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 75.00
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-mm-cc-afm-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.