Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Mike_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190331_134416 (resized).jpg
20190331_134420 (resized).jpg
20190331_134426 (resized).jpg
20190331_134431 (resized).jpg
20190331_134435 (resized).jpg
20190331_134440 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 days ago

I could be wrong , but does this game sell for $8500 new ?

#52 5 days ago
Quoted from Manny10:

I could be wrong , but does them game sell for $8500 new ?

$8K plus shipping.

#53 5 days ago
Quoted from rai:

$8K plus shipping.

Correct, $8K new plus shipping and now tax on every new game. So someone would save about 7 to 8 hundred buying this one.
The only down side is the warranty is not transferable.

#54 5 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Correct, $8K new plus shipping and now tax on every new game. So someone would save about 7 to 8 hundred buying this one.

PMs coming in hot right now - all responded too.

As for the warranty, just from my experience, CGC covered me when I bought a second hand AFM no questions asked. JJP, stern does the same. I would be surprised if you have any issues with this but just basing on my experience...

#55 5 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

PMs coming in hot right now - all responded too.
As for the warranty, just from my experience, CGC covered me when I bought a second hand AFM no questions asked. JJP, stern does the same. I would be surprised if you have any issues with this but just basing on my experience...

We did twice. My buddy bought an AFMRLE from another Pinsider. CGC wouldn't send us the part. ( It was the chip update) Had to have the original owner contact them and have it mailed to him. Then he mailed it to use. And then again on his MMRLE. He wanted to upgrade it to color but only way to get the $200 discount was to have original owner buy it for us. But just like our situation. If any that buys your game has issues, you can always help them out. And I'm sure you would. So wouldn't be much of a concern.
PS. If he didn't already buy a MBRLE. He would have sent me to buy yours the first day you posted it. GLWS

#56 5 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I haven't heard of anyone doing tax yet? Also some distros have included shipping with the 8k cost at least a few i know got that.

#57 5 days ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I haven't heard of anyone doing tax yet? Also some distros have included shipping with the 8k cost at least a few i know got that.

Tax is now being collected and shipping really costs money - I can tell you from experience.

#58 5 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Tax is now being collected and shipping really costs money - I can tell you from experience.

That sucks is it depend where your location is or your distro location? Or is it everyone?

#59 5 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Not everyone has to pay tax. Depends on your state.

Also depends on how much business your distributor does in your state since most states like Wisconsin do not require the tax unless the business does X amount in sales in the state.

#60 5 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nah. Not true. In state only.

#61 5 days ago

No tax in Oregon!

#62 5 days ago

Interesting. A friend had his LE delivered to his office in north jersey and did not pay sales tax or shipping for a total of 7,999. Has this changed over the last 90-120 days?

#63 5 days ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Interesting. A friend had his LE delivered to his office in north jersey and did not pay sales tax or shipping for a total of 7,999. Has this changed over the last 90-120 days?

My buddy just got his MBRLE. Didn’t pay tax because it was paid for last year. But did have to pay $200 shipping.

#64 5 days ago

So back on topic, I prefer trades and had some good ones come in but still working through. Still technically available.....

#65 4 days ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

My buddy just got his MBRLE. Didn’t pay tax because it was paid for last year. But did have to pay $200 shipping.

So $8,199 NIB and delivered. Seems right.

My buddy’s was delivered by Automated’s truck and delivery guy.

#66 4 days ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

some of it depends on when it was ordered (before the end of last year) and some depends on how much business they do in that state.

#67 4 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

some of it depends on when it was ordered (before the end of last year) and some depends on how much business they do in that state.

You must be right. I believe he took delivery just before 1/1/19.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside