(Topic ID: 234323)

For sale: Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

By Blazed

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1110496 (resized).JPG
P1110497 (resized).JPG
P1110492 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

Added: 2019-01-21 00:00:59 UTC • Ended: January 27th, 2019
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 7,800

Monster Bash Remake LE Just unboxed on January 15th. Less then 30 plays. Game is dialed in. Software update completed, lower part of playfield rubbers replaced with glow in the dark Titans, metal slingshot plastic washers changed to clear, cling vinyl applied to shooter lane playfield waxed. Game plays and works 100%. Just like new thus the lack of detailed pictures. Please PM with any questions or if you would like additional photo's. Game is located in Yreka Ca. just off interstate 5 about 30 miles south of Ashland Oregon. Easy load thru walk out basement. No Shipping

Item photos

P1110492 (resized).JPG
P1110496 (resized).JPG
P1110497 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Blazed's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Blazed's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Yreka, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

#2 5 years ago

This won't last long. If you were on the east coast it would be sold already. GLWS

#3 5 years ago

So it only took 5 days to discover that its not for you? You would have been much better off playing one on location than paying $500 to play it less than 30 times.

#4 5 years ago

It’s kind of shocking to see the LE come up for sale used so fast. Most LE buyers won’t get their pins until February. This may be the fastest way to get that new LE. I had a buddy who bought a classic model nib and only had it for a few days.

#5 5 years ago

Why selling if you don't mind me asking? Unreal to see one FS already o__o....!

#6 5 years ago

Quite a few of these different models of Monster Bash have hit the market early, I’m wondering if the nostalgia wears off when it’s sitting in your home and you see the new games coming out.

#7 5 years ago

New out of box game that has upgrades and is also $500 cheaper (shipping)?

How is this not sold already? Anything longer than 1 hour and I'm amazed.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Quite a few of these different models of Monster Bash have hit the market early, I’m wondering if the nostalgia wears off when it’s sitting in your home and you see the new games coming out.

I sold my CE and bought an SE. love the game. I wasn’t into pinball in the 90s so no nostalgia for me, just a great game.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I sold my CE and bought an SE. love the game. I wasn’t into pinball in the 90s so no nostalgia for me, just a great game.

What made you do that if you don't mind me asking? I'm planning on getting a CE, but I am hearing this CE to SE move more and more. Purely curious to help me make the most informed decision - especially from other people's experience...!

#10 5 years ago

I sold my CE after 1 week. Getting an SE instead.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

What made you do that if you don't mind me asking? I'm planning on getting a CE, but I am hearing this CE to SE move more and more. Purely curious to help me make the most informed decision - especially from other people's experience...!

I didn't sell one, but I researched the CE vs SE inside and out. With the SE, you get the color DMD which is also wider and with better resolution. You get the colored LEDs that match the gameplay, which makes a HUUUUGE difference when you're immersed in a game.

Those two things alone did it for me. You also get double the warranty.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

The CE was too stripped down and a lot of the features were permanently disabled. For example, the speaker lights tied into the game are not coded, the plasma disc connection is dead, etc. if you want a stock game just like the original, the CE is great. I just wanted more from it. If you look in the manual, I think it’s page 11 or 12, there is a screen in the settings menu with all of the features that you can adjust. That screen is not in the CE game.

#13 5 years ago

Thank you both for some insightful posts. Definitely appreciated in helping me make a well-informed decision down the road!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

So it only took 5 days to discover that its not for you? You would have been much better off playing one on location than paying $500 to play it less than 30 times.

Maybe something else happened? Everybody wants to chirp on these classifieds without knowing the circumstances.

#15 5 years ago

Agreed - no one cares about your opinion on why he should have not bought NIB.

Surprised this is still for sale. Glws!

#16 5 years ago

The seller is showing local pick up only, so that is limiting his potential buyers.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed - no one cares about your opinion on why he should have not bought NIB.

Guess what? I think your opinion is total BS as well. Its an open forum and I'm expressing mine regardless of what you think. If the OP doesn't like it, he can keep it to FS only without a thread or simply put me on ignore...and so can you.

#18 5 years ago

Wish I was closer....wait...its within driving distance....wish I was richer!

#19 5 years ago

Guessing it hasn’t sold because there are no shooter lane pics.

#20 5 years ago

curious, does the warranty transfer? CGC has a great warranty on the LE.

#21 5 years ago

Nothing new under the sun, here. Just the other day a JJP pirates in Austin was put on the back after just a few days in a home. Some buyers just like the thrill of the new and can afford to take a $500 hit to quickly move on.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

From the limited warranty paper I have in front of me:

"Only the original purchaser of the pinball machines is covered by this warranty..."

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Guess what? I think your opinion is total BS as well. Its an open forum and I'm expressing mine regardless of what you think. If the OP doesn't like it, he can keep it to FS only without a thread or simply put me on ignore...and so can you.

Nice way of just admitting you're being a jerk about it. Nice. I like when people call you out for it. No one cares what you think about why someone is selling a machine. It's actually just being rude and totally uncalled for and well you know me - I'm a straight shooter and will call it out. Simple as that. It's an open forum but that doesn't mean you can act however you want.

I'm done with it though so respond how you will - could care less. The spotlight and message has already been delivered.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

No. Which to be honest is one of the reasons I decided not to get the game. It hurts resale value. I didn't intend on keeping it for a long time, so that mattered to me.

It's a bad move by CGC. Would you want to buy a 2 month old car with absolutely no warranty only to save 2.5%. Absolutely not. Why would it be any different on a pinball machine?

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Nice way of just admitting you're being a jerk about it. Nice. I like when people call you out for it. No one cares what you think about why someone is selling a machine. It's actually just being rude and totally uncalled for and well you know me - I'm a straight shooter and will call it out. Simple as that. It's an open forum but that doesn't mean you can act however you want.

I'm done with it though so respond how you will - could care less. The spotlight and message has already been delivered.

LOL whatever dude, if you call out, expect for the other guy to come back swinging. Like I said before, feel free to put me on ignore if you don't like what I say.

On a more positive note, at least we are bumping this guys FS thread.

#26 5 years ago

Thanks for all the bumps with concern over why I am selling. Nothing wrong with the game I have played MB many times over the years. Just a special opportunity has presented itself and a little extra money would be nice. If it sells its sells if it doesn't I will enjoy it for the next year or two before I sell it.

#27 5 years ago

Have you got a line on a NIB TBL we don't know about? Lol. Still waiting on my LE. It will be bolted to the floor like all my other pins. GLWS

#28 5 years ago

30 plays seems to be the magic number lately with new titles being sold.

Suspect.

Anyway, GLWS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-limited-edition-4?hl=oshara and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.