• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

fuck you (resized).png
D47DFD77-6CD0-4334-8F90-1B86A06B95C6 (resized).jpeg
7344C273-CECC-48EE-B926-CC1853E7F546 (resized).jpeg
Quotlooks+like+i+picked+the+wrong+week+to+quit+sniffing+_e5baddd9ebcca4b010f9a0ae14857e30 (resized).jpg
20200803_065807 (resized).jpg
20200803_065801 (resized).jpg
20200803_065754 (resized).jpg
20200803_065734 (resized).jpg
20200803_065742 (resized).jpg
20200803_065747 (resized).jpg
20200803_065815 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monster Bash SE

Added: 2020-08-04 18:18:36 UTC • Ended: August 5th, 2020
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,995

Item description

Like new Monster Bash SE in Richmond VA
Trades welcome!
Larger display and RGB color-changing lights same as the LE version
Blue Powder-coated armor, again same as LE version

Frankenstein custom topper
No issues, and I don't see any scratches anywhere to mention.
Shooter lane looks virgin.
Listed on many Facebook groups as well.
Hoping to avoid shipping this, but we can?

The LE version topper will be soon available for both the original MB and the remakes. Similar to what Chicago is doing with the MMr topper.

804-5I3-7I53 "Scotty"
Thanks for looking.

Item photos

20200803_065734 (resized).jpg
20200803_065747 (resized).jpg
20200803_065754 (resized).jpg
20200803_065742 (resized).jpg
20200803_065801 (resized).jpg
20200803_065807 (resized).jpg
20200803_065815 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are turbo2nr's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to turbo2nr's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Richmond, VA, US

#2 3 years ago

OK so you have a jazzed up SE this is NOT an LE as there is no factory topper or name plate with serial #- please advertise as such so not to be misleading. Nice looking game though

#3 3 years ago

They will be mass producing LE toppers for anyone to purchase?

#4 3 years ago

exactly. MBr LE toppers will soon be for sale.

LEs sell for $8500 or so, except the One on pinside with cabinet damage for $8k

Yes, mine is an SE with the LE armor from Planetary Pinball, custom topper and is priced correctly.

Thanks for looking.

Scotty

#5 3 years ago

The Blue armor is the real LE armor.

I bought from Planetary Pinball, and you can too if you want?

#6 3 years ago

Op great looking game and great price but this isn’t an LE

#7 3 years ago

Yup

#8 3 years ago

Stern LE you get better speakers, Invisiglass, real screen-printed backglass, different art work, etc.

For this Monster Bash you get dick, plus a plate that gives you a special number. If you want to spend $8k for a special plate then go for it. 8500 is the current pricing and one for 8000 with a cracked cabinet

The LE version of this pin isn't worth the extra 1k.
Mine has same stuff, and what I think is a better topper. Missing the, "You are Special #82" plaque

#9 3 years ago

You are missing the point that these guys are making. You have a beautiful machine that is priced fairly. But you have it listed as an LE, and it is not an LE.

#10 3 years ago

I agree... I think if you list this as a tripped out Special Edition you will sell it quick. By listing it as a Limited Edition I think you are just going to get people complaining that it is incorrectly listed.

#11 3 years ago

I agree with what he said.
Makes no sense at all.

#12 3 years ago
Quotlooks+like+i+picked+the+wrong+week+to+quit+sniffing+_e5baddd9ebcca4b010f9a0ae14857e30 (resized).jpgQuotlooks+like+i+picked+the+wrong+week+to+quit+sniffing+_e5baddd9ebcca4b010f9a0ae14857e30 (resized).jpg
#13 3 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

You are missing the point that these guys are making. You have a beautiful machine that is priced fairly. But you have it listed as an LE, and it is not an LE.

Maybe he doesn’t know Chicago Gaming makes an LE and just assumes only Stern does, hence him elaborating on Stern LE features

#14 3 years ago

No, I know the LE version of MB has nothing extra but a topper and a plate. Thats all.
Stern includes at least another 600-900 value in parts alone with an LE.

You totally missed my point. Right over your head.

At least with Stern you actually get something for your added wad of cash. $300 invisiglass, actual screen printed backglass with exclusive art, upgraded speakers and audio features. Unique cabinet art.

The Le of MB you get none of that. Same everything except a plaque and topper.
No fancy glass, no better speakers, no alternative art. No exclusive armor (already bought the real thing from Planetary pinball)

#15 3 years ago

As a CGC dealer, it’s news to me that a MBR Topper Kit will be available in the future. We were told they would not be offered for sale as an accessory

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

As a CGC dealer, it’s news to me that a MBR Topper Kit will be available in the future. We were told they would not be offered for sale as an accessory

Did you know they are making more AFMr in a week?

#17 3 years ago

ZMany, it is happening man 100%
Even for the original mb version

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

No, I know the LE version of MB has nothing extra but a topper and a plate. Thats all.
Stern includes at least another 600-900 value in parts alone with an LE.
You totally missed my point. Right over your head.
At least with Stern you actually get something for your added wad of cash. $300 invisiglass, actual screen printed backglass with exclusive art, upgraded speakers and audio features. Unique cabinet art.
The Le of MB you get none of that. Same everything except a plaque and topper.
No fancy glass, no better speakers, no alternative art. No exclusive armor (already bought the real thing from Planetary pinball)

This is not a factual statement as far as what CGC is providing - with the LE you get the topper, shaker, mirror blades and the plasma disc and a 2 year warranty. Should CGC supply HD glass and a real backglass at this price point -YES but to flog what your selling as the real thing although a nice game it is still NOT an LE - good luck with the sale

#19 3 years ago

I agree 100%.

#20 3 years ago

No mirror blades, no official LE topper, no plasma disc and no shaker = not an LE version.

I flagged this post as a violation since it is intentionally misleading and also if it sells with the current title, it skews future sales of real LE models. Others should report as well to make certain moderators force a correction.

Good price, but advertise it for what it REALLY is, a modded SE.

#21 3 years ago

Here we go
IBFTL

#22 3 years ago

I’ve heard of attempts at price pumping but not price deflation. This is a new one!!

#23 3 years ago

Thanks for the comments.
I can't change the name of the game and will probably be sold on Facebook today.
The sale price of ths won't affect pinside data base.

#24 3 years ago

Tell me why pinside.com has both Iron Maiden LE and Premium in same category when they are so far apart in features and pricing? Who f-n knows?

Then for MBr they have seperate category and basically the same exact machine but a $70 shaker, a metal tag, and a topper that you can buy soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-beast-premium-le

#25 3 years ago

I wanted to chime in on this post and clarify that the Monster Bash and Attack From Mars Toppers are exclusive to the Limited Edition Models and will not be available for purchase.
These toppers are exclusive to the Limited Edition games.

Medieval Madness remake LE didn’t have a topper, XL display or RGB lighting available when it was manufactured, and we wanted to offer it to the owners as kits so they can experience what Chicago Gaming can do with our games.

GLWS

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

I wanted to chime in on this post and clarify that the Monster Bash and Attack From Mars Toppers are exclusive to the Limited Edition Models and will not be available for purchase.
Medieval Madness remake LE didn’t have a topper, XL display or RGB lighting available when it was manufactured, and we wanted to offer it to the owners as kits so they can experience what Chicago Gaming can do with our games.
GLWS

Pwned

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

Hahaha. Well I guess that settles that.

#28 3 years ago

If anybody wants to buy my Eight Ball Deluxe LE Super Limited Edition with vintage rusty legs and authentic water stains in the particle board I’ll cut you a good deal. I hear that CPR will sell you a really cool topper as well!

#29 3 years ago

The awesome lockdown bar on the LE is another nice touch that can’t be duplicated on a lower model.

7344C273-CECC-48EE-B926-CC1853E7F546 (resized).jpeg7344C273-CECC-48EE-B926-CC1853E7F546 (resized).jpeg
#30 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

or this Monster Bash you get dick, plus a plate that gives you a special number. If you want to spend $8k for a special plate then go for it. 8500 is the current pricing and one for 8000 with a cracked cabinet
The LE version of this pin isn't worth the extra 1k.
Mine has same stuff, and what I think is a better topper. Missing the, "You are Special #82" plaque

You keep glossing over the plasma disk

#31 3 years ago

The plasma disc is pretty cool and the LE has a fantastic light show stock, the mirror blades really make it pop. The additional light I added was a blue trough light. The LE is pretty well stacked. I have mine listed for 8500 with just shy of 500 plays with a signed MB Brian Allen Translite if anyone is interested.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Glad he didn’t say 110%. Free bump.. now sell that bad boy

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Well “Scotty” looks like you’ve lied twice now, is that even your real name???

#34 3 years ago

Scott has listed a lot of really nice games and some beautifully restored pieces as well. Let’s cut him a break him, his feedback speaks for itself and if you’d consider buying a game on the listing title alone then shame on you. He probably assumed that CGC was selling add ons but he was wrong , put the pitch forks away!

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Big_dawg:

“Let’s see who he really is...”

D47DFD77-6CD0-4334-8F90-1B86A06B95C6 (resized).jpegD47DFD77-6CD0-4334-8F90-1B86A06B95C6 (resized).jpeg

#36 3 years ago

I clicked on this ad cause I wanted to see an LE. Misleading! Shut this hot mess down

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I clicked on this ad cause I wanted to see an LE. Misleading! Shut this hot mess down

You already own an LE. But agree. I clicked on it thinking it was an LE also.
A moderator needs to step in and change the name of the title since op doesn't know how.

#38 3 years ago

OP is correct that you can’t change the linked game now, but you can edit ad details and change the title of the ad.

It is interesting on the sterns that prems and LE’s share a category. So the median price is messed up for both. Sure i go in and check archives but most people don’t disclose actual sales price. All you then have is what the list price was - also misleading. I appreciate the fact that all categories for the CGC games are represented.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

exactly. MBr LE toppers will soon be for sale.
LEs sell for $8500 or so, except the One on pinside with cabinet damage for $8k
Yes, mine is an SE with the LE armor from Planetary Pinball, custom topper and is priced correctly.
Thanks for looking.
Scotty

Just call it what it is. Stop trying to shine it up. Nobody likes a shiester.

#40 3 years ago

The seller has been asked to re-list. If it is not done soon, it will be deleted.

For any buyers, be cautioned that this is the Special Edition...NOT the Limited Edition.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

OP is correct that you can’t change the linked game now, but you can edit ad details and change the title of the ad.
It is interesting on the sterns that prems and LE’s share a category. So the median price is messed up for both. Sure i go in and check archives but most people don’t disclose actual sales price. All you then have is what the list price was - also misleading. I appreciate the fact that all categories for the CGC games are represented.

Exactly. Why does Ghostbusters, Iron Maiden, MET have the LEs and Premium in same category? Makes no sense to me.

Here is a bksor premium listed as an LE
Go bust his balls.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99942

I'm sure tons of others out there as well.

Can't change the ad once created. So maybe this website designer can fix that technical issue?

I was told by Two very respected pinball resellers that the MB topper will be for sale soon, same as the MM topper that was also supposed to never be for sale. So, yeah. I guess we will see eh?

#43 3 years ago

AFMr Standard listed as an LE
Can you believe it? lol
Why do I get singled out on this stupid issue?
Why so many other games have both LE and lesser versions in the same category?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/95850

#44 3 years ago

MMr Classic listed as an LE

Go Go! Bash this vendor!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88238

#45 3 years ago

TAF regular version listed as a Gold Edition! WTF??? HAHA
You guys are doing a horrible job of policing this site.
Maybe it's only me you choose to pick on? I think yes.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/87396

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Just call it what it is. Stop trying to shine it up. Nobody likes a shiester.

Cool, now go through this entire site and fix 100s of ads that are wrong.
Separate the Stern LEs and Premiums, such as Ghostbusters, MET, Iron Maiden.

Thanks for doing this! Because it all really matters so much! Right?

#47 3 years ago

Dialed In.....All versions get stuffed into One category? Why?
The CE is wicked more expensive than the Standard version!

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/dialed-in

This site is stupid as can be!
I'm not the One who messed up things here.
It was already that way!
Changing this One ad doesn't fix this site at all.
It's already screwy and has been for a long time.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Big_dawg:

I'm going to laugh my ass off when the MB topper comes out.
OK with you?

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from CGC-Ryan:

GLWS

At first the topper was "exclusive" for the people that paid big bucks for the top Royal level version of MMr.
Actually still says this on CG website, even though that is no longer true! Right? (Yes) Go fix your own website man! lol
If I had bought the Royal Edition for that reason, then later CG decides to release the topper for anyone then I'd be pissed.

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness

Still says exclusive only to Royal edition of MM, which is not true!

Watch, in a few months or less we see the MBr topper for sale.
Same story, same deal.
This is going to happen, even though CGC guy says it is not. He is full of BS, not me!
Just wait! It has already been told to me by inside guys. So....yeah.

MMr topper will be released for even the original MM, same with MB topper.

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from turbo2nr:

Cool, now go through this entire site and fix 100s of ads that are wrong.
Separate the Stern LEs and Premiums, such as Ghostbusters, MET, Iron Maiden.
Thanks for doing this! Because it all really matters so much! Right?

I’m going to say I think you’re missing the point but I’m sure you’re not. I believe why most people gave you crap, isn’t the game you linked it to but your title of the game. You clearly put the words LE in your title. All the other ads you’ve shown have the correct title but just the game is linked wrong. This does happen on error because some titles are so long that you can’t see the exact version until you click on it. Congrats on the quick sale, you had it underpriced by a few hundred dollars in my opinion but that’s great you made it such a great deal.

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-limited-edition-43?hl=turbo2nr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.