(Topic ID: 256654)

For sale: Monster Bash LE w/mods - NOW AT F.M.L. PRICING!

By beelzeboob

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191219_161757 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_2996 (resized).JPG
IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
IMG_2991 (resized).JPG
IMG_2990 (resized).JPG
IMG_2987 (resized).JPG
IMG_2989 (resized).JPG
IMG_2986 (resized).JPG
IMG_2982 (resized).JPG
IMG_2985 (resized).JPG
IMG_2984 (resized).JPG
IMG_2983 (resized).JPG
IMG_2981 (resized).JPG
IMG_2978 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monster Bash LE w/mods - NOW AT F.M.L. PRICING!

Added: 2019-11-30 22:35:20 UTC • Ended: January 5th, 2020
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

This is a perfect MBrLE with only @160 plays. Not much to say about it...look at the pictures. Easy load-out (I have an Escalera) and I take ridiculous care of my machines. Bought it 6 months ago and finished the game. I even have the original wooden box for the topper! Woo-hoo!

Would prefer local pickup so you can experience this machine's awesomeness before buying, but I'm happy to drive a sane amount of distance to meet up.

Has the following mods:

- MezelMods Frankenstein table
- Lermods trough lighting
- Real knocker installed (like, is that even a mod???)

Shoot me a PM with any questions. Please...no lowballers - I'm already eating about $1000 on this machine. My loss is your gain!

And no trades, thanks...I'm selling this so I can buy a Star Wars topper. LOL!

Item photos

IMG_2996 (resized).JPG
IMG_2987 (resized).JPG
IMG_2982 (resized).JPG
IMG_2983 (resized).JPG
IMG_2978 (resized).JPG
IMG_2981 (resized).JPG
IMG_2984 (resized).JPG
IMG_2985 (resized).JPG
IMG_2986 (resized).JPG
IMG_2989 (resized).JPG
IMG_2990 (resized).JPG
IMG_2991 (resized).JPG
IMG_2992 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are beelzeboob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to beelzeboob's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

East Hanover, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

#2 4 years ago

Great seller and great guy!

#3 4 years ago

great deal for a great game. love my MBRLE

GLWS

#4 4 years ago

Man I just sold my restored original this afternoon, took a huge bath, and I’m actually considering this. Somebody please buy this so I don’t have to! Great deal for a great game Boobie!

#5 4 years ago

Bump for the exact same price. Buy this machine now or the dog gets it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6 4 years ago

Gorgeous awesome pin that is worth every penny!

#7 4 years ago

Bumping this to accept reasonable offers...but don't be a dick.

#8 4 years ago

Bump...a few PMs, but nothing solid yet. Shoot me an offer...

#9 4 years ago

An I-Hate-My-Life price drop bump...

#10 4 years ago

Good deal on an LE with the topper, no shipping no sales tax. Good seller. Love my SE.

#11 4 years ago

To bad you're not in sweden.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

An I-Hate-My-Life price drop bump...

You have a great sense of humor at least! I wish I liked this game....My wife and kid love it though

Bump for a cool dude

#13 4 years ago

ugh.. 14 hours away. Good luck!

#14 4 years ago

Didn't get a Rick & Morty? Awesome! Now you've got some spare cash to get my MBrLE. And just in time for yet another F.M.L. price drop...

Extra special deal for people from Delaware or guys from Pennsylvania with no sense of humor.

I'll even throw in one of my grandkids as a bonus.

#15 4 years ago

Inn-A -Gadda-da-Vida on hammered dulcimer bump for a great guy that is missed around here.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Inn-A -Gadda-da-Vida on hammered dulcimer bump for a great guy that is missed around here.

Gryszzz I knew you would pop in this thread, I was looking at it too, incase it was a better deal for ya

#17 4 years ago

My first question about is...which grandkid?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

gryszzz I knew you would pop in this thread, I was looking at it too, incase it was a better deal for ya

Naw. We made a deal, and I don't go back on my word. Just miss my ole buddy Boob!

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from RhinoPins:

ugh.. 14 hours away. Good luck!

At this point, I'll drive it to your house. I love cheese.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks, buddy. I hope to meet you in person someday soon. I know the fastest way to meet you is to stalk your daughter, but I'd rather not die quite yet.

Quoted from LukyDuck:

My first question about is...which grandkid?

Maybe start with the one that was climbing up on my Star Wars LE with the PDI glass on it. The little prick was using his little construction boots to gain purchase on the sides of the cabinet so he could pull himself up on the glass. I freaked out on the kid and everybody's looking at me like I'M the dick. So, yeah...start with him. Then choose any of the others as an added thank you bonus.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks, buddy. I hope to meet you in person someday soon. I know the fastest way to meet you is to stalk your daughter, but I'd rather not die quite yet.

Maybe start with the one that was climbing up on my Star Wars LE with the PDI glass on it. The little prick was using his little construction boots to gain purchase on the sides of the cabinet so he could pull himself up on the glass. I freaked out on the kid and everybody's looking at me like I'M the dick. So, yeah...start with him. Then choose any of the others as an added thank you bonus.

Hmmm, I'm only about 13 hours away... And Georgia is beautiful and warm during the winter.

#22 4 years ago

Eh, that's only about March - May. Although, if the weather people forecast a little snow, the city does shut down just in case.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from rogerroger:

Eh, that's only about March - May. Although, if the weather people forecast a little snow, the city does shut down just in case.

https://www.walb.com/2019/12/17/tornado-warnings-effect-swga-counties/

#24 4 years ago

Thanks for the bump, btw...I'm getting the feeling this game is going to wind up in my fire pit.

#25 4 years ago

damn it i wish i hadn't already bought one NIB. This is a killer pin at a great price. 2nd most played pin in my collection (behind Deadpool Prem) and one awesome game. GLWS

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

ummmm this is a joke right???!?

#27 4 years ago

I've been wanting one of these. Wish it was in the cards right now. I'm not sure what I would part with to get it. If you have time could you tell me the height of the topper? I'm curios if it would even fit in my basement. My AFM topper fit by about 1/4 inch due to my low ceiling. I had to take it apart to make it fit!

20191219_161757 (resized).jpg20191219_161757 (resized).jpg
#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I've been wanting one of these. Wish it was in the cards right now. I'm not sure what I would part with to get it. If you have time could you tell me the height of the topper? I'm curios if it would even fit in my basement. My AFM topper fit by about 1/4 inch due to my low ceiling. I had to take it apart to make it fit![quoted image]

Beezleboob
I was just going to mention that I had to sell my AFMRLE at $7135 to you (strummy) in order to move it For whatever reason, no one in the area wanted it. Now, I can’t even find another!

Whenever you’re ready to move on from it, don’t forget me!!! I finally have more room to grow a collection

#29 4 years ago

There were many AFMLEs for sale at $7200 that didn’t move for a while. Given that Monster Bash’s are being sold at a faster rate, probably due to how easy the game is, I fear this game will be there quickly.

#30 4 years ago

Ah Beeze. I’d buy it if I didn’t recently get my NIB MMr. Good looking game, and I’m sure it’s pristine. Sometimes ya gotta take the pipe on resell. I know. I owned AVLE! At least you won’t have to bend over as far as I did.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Ah Beeze. I’d buy it if I didn’t recently get my NIB MMr. Good looking game, and I’m sure it’s pristine. Sometimes ya gotta take the pipe on resell. I know. I owned AVLE! At least you won’t have to bend over as far as I did.

I got hammered on my GBLE. Over a grand I think

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Over 2 on AVLE. Which is kind of insane, because it’s a good game!

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Whenever you’re ready to move on from it, don’t forget me!!! I finally have more room to grow a collection

Of course Len. It's been waxed about 3 times since you owned it! Well taken care of!

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Should of held on. Game is in high demand especially LE. I get random pms asking to sell. Part of that is bc I move games every 4-6 mths so can't blame people for asking but it's def a night and day since code released.

As for this game, I threw my hat in the ring but it's sale pending basically. Fyi.

#35 4 years ago

Sold pending dropoff & payment. And yes...I'm driving it to Virginia because I have some issues.

Don't judge me.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sold pending dropoff & payment. And yes...I'm driving it to Virginia because I have some issues.
Don't judge me.

Gotta do what you gotta do brother! Get it sold and collect!

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Of course Len. It's been waxed about 3 times since you owned it! Well taken care of!

You’re the best

Glad you’re enjoying it!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-limited-edition-25?hl=rhinopins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.