Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by woody76
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monster Bash

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-04-20 00:26:30 UTC • Ended: May 15th, 2020
Condition: Partially restored (almost original)

Price

$ 9,999 (OBO)

Open for offers

MONSTER BASH
Original
Williams

Game was partially restored (not by me).

It appears that the playfield was restored in sections, and cleared with what appears to be varathane, but I'm not an expert.

Please note that near the Drac track, some paint was used to match the color, but appears to not have cured properly with the varathane, the result is a darker smudge to the green pigment used. it looks far worse in closeup in the pictures, than it is under normal usage. See the photos where this is documented.

The cabinet was redecaled - does show some small signs of wear, but colors look vibrant and inviting.

Has an enhanced sound package, Pinball Pro sub, and speakers. Sounds great and powerful in person!

Note the small playfield divots in Frankenstein's monster (arm). Those were there upon my purchase of the game.

Fun game, plays smooth, and a blast!

Game can be shipped with NAVL - at buyer's expense.

thank you!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Darth-Grayder's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Darth-Grayder's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 75.00
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

#2 4 years ago

New lower price bump

#3 3 years ago

MB bump / open to offers

#4 3 years ago

New lower price!

1 week later
#5 3 years ago

bump! have a great day everyone!

#6 3 years ago

It looks like a great deal. I am surprised it hasn't sold. 18 months ago it would have sold for double your asking price.

#7 3 years ago

Killer deal for a nice original! This price is blowing my tiny mind.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

It looks like a great deal. I am surprised it hasn't sold. 18 months ago it would have sold for double your asking price.

Not sure about that, you can get a remake classic for this price, but for someone wanting a original this is fair price.

#9 3 years ago

The west coast market has really taken a price hit! wow. Seen a few games here for sale at well below "pre-COVID" price norms from the west coast that just sit and sit... This would be gone in a day in the southeast. Even factoring in shipping to the east coast this is still a great deal for someone. COVID-19 price impacts are starting to flare up...

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Not sure about that, you can get a remake classic for this price, but for someone wanting a original this is fair price.

Dollar for dollar my money is on an original any day of the week, but that's just me and I'm sure many people could care less and would want a basically new remake... If I was local I'd be on the way. If this was an AFM I'd be setting up shipping! Love me some MB but had it for a couple years and played it to death.

#11 3 years ago

hey guys, yeah I'm surprised this has not sold either. it's a solid game. the COVID market has affected it as well as the remakes...

but for me....I like the way originals play, there is something about that geometry and the way it all comes together, it's just the overall feeling. a much better experience in my opinion!

thanks for all the kind words.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Dollar for dollar my money is on an original any day of the week, but that's just me and I'm sure many people could care less and would want a basically new remake... If I was local I'd be on the way. If this was an AFM I'd be setting up shipping! Love me some MB but had it for a couple years and played it to death.

agree, but his comment about being sold for double the asking price, no way. That would be about $11,000. I also agree on the AFM comment. I would have already snagged it.

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

agree, but his comment about being sold for double the asking price, no way. That would be about $11,000. I also agree on the AFM comment. I would have already snagged it.

Whoops... I think you misunderstood me... My point was that BEFORE the remakes this would have sold for double. I am saying that because I 100% would have bought it for $10,500 back before the remakes were announced.

The people who own Cactus Canyon better take note.....

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Whoops... I think you misunderstood me... My point was that BEFORE the remakes this would have sold for double. I am saying that because I 100% would have bought it for $10,500 back before the remakes were announced.
The people who own Cactus Canyon better take note.....

gotcha, yes you are correct. I remember the $10k plus days. What about those $15k MM's? jeez

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 75.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-97 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.