DSC02001 (resized).JPG
DSC01995 (resized).JPG
DSC01997 (resized).JPG
DSC01996 (resized).JPG
DSC01994 (resized).JPG
DSC01993 (resized).JPG
DSC01992 (resized).JPG
DSC01991 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monster Bash

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-03-26 23:41:39 UTC • Ended: May 8th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 9,195 (OBO)

Open for offers

Excellent condition, was restored about 6 years ago with an official IPB repo playfield that was clearcoated with 4 additional coats on top of the factory coat. At that time many new parts were added including pop bumper orange skirt wafers,orange caps,spoons,new bride assembly,NOS bride and head,NOS Dr Frankenstein,new opto transmitters and receiver set for mosh hole and both flipper return lanes,many new posts and hardware were replaced.Mantis scoop protector and Cliffy shooter lane protectors added. Color DMD was recently added.Frank target light,purple led lit sling posts (gives a little light to dark lower PF) drac motor gone through cleaned & re-greased. LED's almost everywhere except the lights exposed on the playfield. Cool topper, original boards, no lock down holes in original cab. Put stern metal protectors on just in time except rear left side has slight wave bubble look at pics. No cab surprises just a little ding here and there like top left back box shown.Plays great and has been trouble free for years.Will assist with shipping, has to be removed from a basement. Only trade interest is a restored Fathom plus cash.

Item photos

DSC01981 (resized).JPG
DSC01980 (resized).JPG
DSC01982 (resized).JPG
DSC01983 (resized).JPG
DSC01984 (resized).JPG
DSC01985 (resized).JPG
DSC01986 (resized).JPG
DSC01987 (resized).JPG
DSC01988 (resized).JPG
DSC01989 (resized).JPG
DSC01990 (resized).JPG
DSC01991 (resized).JPG
DSC01992 (resized).JPG
DSC01993 (resized).JPG
DSC01994 (resized).JPG
DSC01996 (resized).JPG
DSC01997 (resized).JPG
DSC01995 (resized).JPG
DSC02001 (resized).JPG
DSC02002 (resized).JPG
DSC02000 (resized).JPG
DSC01999 (resized).JPG
DSC01998 (resized).JPG
DSC02009 (resized).JPG
DSC02012 (resized).JPG
DSC02014 (resized).JPG
DSC02018 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bonzo442's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bonzo442's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 9,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Naples, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 75.00
$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

#2 7 years ago

I've played this pin many times and it is dialed in perfectly. Great seller who I have bought a pin from. Buy with confidence.

#3 7 years ago

Bump for a top-notch Pinsider. GLWS Mike..

#5 7 years ago

Thanks for the kind words!

#6 7 years ago

Looks beautiful! GLWS

#7 7 years ago

Price lowered

#8 7 years ago

At the requests of a few I have some extra pics of the cab and 3 vids I took with my I-phone. If anyone is interested PM me your cell # I can send them

#9 7 years ago

Price drop

#10 7 years ago

Wow solid price. Can't see this lasting long.

#11 7 years ago

too far away or I would be looking at it. GLWS

#12 7 years ago

So the cab wasnt restored? Never seen a mb that dont have lock bar holes on front as they came from factory that way?

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So the cab wasnt restored? Never seen a mb that dont have lock bar holes on front as they came from factory that way?

I noticed that too.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

I noticed that too.

Yea im very confused by it lol.... im guessing original tho bc of the light blue ink missing around the flipper buttons. Just not sure why there is no lock bar holes....

#15 7 years ago

This looks super nice

#16 7 years ago

Wish I could answer that question as I know its an original cab but you can feel the dowels on the inside of cab but they dont show anything on the front? The guy who sold it to me said it was an original cab and it does have the little white plastic below the coin door so IDK

#17 7 years ago

Another Price drop, where's the love for MB? This game is very nice come by and play it if anyone is close by.

#18 7 years ago

If I didn't already have one ....

1 week later
#19 7 years ago

I got a chance to see this fantastic example this weekend and wish I had the cash myself. Whoever winds up snagging this beauty is going to be very happy!

#20 7 years ago

If I could afford this game it would NEVER leave. GLWS

#21 7 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words! And Yes I never planned on selling but space is an issue and I'm in the process of picking up 2 other games......unfortunately one must go

#22 7 years ago

I'll take it Mike, but your gonna have to loan me 8k..

#23 7 years ago

Damn wish I could cause I know you would give it a good home right next to EBD !

#24 7 years ago

Of course I'd give it a good home. Seriously, Good Luck on the sale. Still makes me wonder why nobody has snatched this up yet?? Awesome game people, and a stand-up guy to boot. . Let's get this sold

#25 7 years ago

This sounds like an awesome deal here folks, bump for an awesome family fun pin with lots of humor (something lost these days) and most likely one of the prettiest machines ever made.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Still makes me wonder why nobody has snatched this up yet??

Cuz it's 9k more then I have.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Cuz it's 9k more then I have.

Ah....c'mon Paul, your not 9k short

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Ah....c'mon Paul, your not 9k short

Oh yeah I am....that's Mustang money. I NEED the Mustang more then the game. In fact I just sold RCT to help fund it.

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh yeah I am....that's Mustang money. I NEED the Mustang more then the game. In fact I just sold RCT to help fund it.

Agreed, my TA is more important to me than a pin. Let's get this MB sold people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

#30 7 years ago

Ok another price drop $9195 someone's getting a great deal!

#31 7 years ago

This is insane. This is a great game. I paid a lot more for mine and is in less better shape. Creature me on. Someone buy this pinball. What games were you going to get?

#32 7 years ago

I think some are on the fence when it comes to this title thinking a remake might be coming down the road, but IMHO I highly doubt it because there is more then just one license involved here which can make things very difficult.

If I hadn't already owned one, I'd be all over this.........

GLWTS Bump.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Someone actually bought RCT? Damn.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think some are on the fence when it comes to this title thinking a remake might be coming down the road, but IMHO I highly doubt it because there is more then just one license involved here which can make things very difficult.
If I hadn't already owned one, I'd be all over this.........
GLWTS Bump.

As vid would say, you can buy tissue boxes with the monster bash crew on them. So why would it be difficult to get the license?

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

So why would it be difficult to get the license?

As it was explained to me if I recall correctly, the drawings of Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman and Creature out of the six in the game are not an issue, however Williams did draw them to the likeness of Bella Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr, Boris Karloff and something with the creature suit that indicates Ben Chapman what? who knows otherwise hell anyone could have been in a green suit. So for that reason beside Universal authorization they will need to get the rights from the estates of said actors and everyone will be looking to milk the cash cow a bit so this might have a higher price tag to do then what was previously done 1998.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

This is insane. This is a great game. I paid a lot more for mine and is in less better shape. Creature me on. Someone buy this pinball. What games were you going to get?

I ordered an AFMr LE and a Fathom the nice one for sale from Belgium. On top of that I'm looking to move to Florida sometime in September. Just too much going on but already had my distributor agree to holding AFM until I get to Fl & then he'll ship it down,that's gonna kill me waiting lol I figured timing might be bad on this but IDK I do believe they will remake MB but when? Didn't want to say this cause people may take it the wrong way but I heard CC might be next then MB but who knows.....now everyone burn me at the stake !!

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

I figured timing might be bad on this but IDK I do believe they will remake MB but when? Didn't want to say this cause people may take it the wrong way but I heard CC might be next then MB but who knows.....now everyone burn me at the stake !!

LOL, they can burn me I'm the one who opened Pandora's box here but as I said above what was explained to me by someone in the pinball business for said reasons, he pretty much feels this title won't be redone and just about convinced me lol. I paid more then this for my MB, and I was on the fence about picking it up so when I sought the advice and was told that info when I told him my intentions on finding one he informed me to grab it while it's available especially in the condition I got it. If they remake it great everyone gets to enjoy it, but if they do and what was told to me is true the price tag has to come in pretty high and that might push many folks off. AFM, CC, TOM, CV, MM etc are all unlicensed themed and character likeness pins with no estates involved just the Williams license so it's easy peasy at the moment. Who knows but we shall see in due time.

#39 7 years ago

I actually hope you are wrong because I definitely will be kicking myself HARD....I happen to love MB and very happy with mine but I've had it the longest and it was 1st up on the chopping block only because I figured one day down the road I would be able to buy another one. If we only had a crystal ball cause if they don't do a remake MB will climb over $20k easily and I would be the idiot paying that !

#40 7 years ago

Looks to be wear around the scoop If so, is the 4 coats of clear chipped, or was it cleared over the wear?

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

however Williams did draw them to the likeness of Bella Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr, Boris Karloff and something with the creature suit that indicates Ben Chapman what?

I don't think the art looks like any of them. There will be no problem getting a license.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I don't think the art looks like any of them. There will be no problem getting a license.

I hope you guys are correct, it's a great game and would be awesome if more folks in the hobby get to enjoy it as well.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Looks to be wear around the scoop If so, is the 4 coats of clear chipped, or was it cleared over the wear?

OK I took a close look at this and it is actually the edge of the hole is crushed down with the clear attached by the ball hitting into it. Now originally I had a Cliffy on this but some time ago I switched out to the Mantis style protector. It looks like the Mantis sits just ever so slightly below the grade of the edge and is allowing in certain spots the ball to hit and slightly crush down what would normally be the sharp 90 degree angle wood edge. it could also have been done while the Cliffy was in place but not sure. Either way it is still a pretty nice scoop hole with very little wear around it. you could put the Cliffy back on if you wanted.

#44 7 years ago

That scoop hole wear is very minimal, IMHO I would install the Cliffy Black Line Hyperthin version protector. Still a beautiful machine in super condition and there's no taken away from that.

#45 7 years ago

I can't speak for him, but I'm pretty sure I've seen posts from Rick saying licensing for MBr won't be an issue. MB is a great game with wonderful humor. And congratulations to the OP on ordering an AFMr LE. Another great game. GLWS!

#46 7 years ago

Hold tight for two weeks and this thing will sell. I think timing is not good, as no-one in the area wants to blow their wad two weeks before Pinfest (and it's too early for tax refund impulse buys). If I come home from pinfest empty handed, I may be heading up to Ronkonkoma for a visit.

G

#47 7 years ago

That would be great because in person is always best for the buyer and seller. Again thanks to all for the kind words, it's much better than being burned at the stake !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 12.95
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monster-bash-16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.