2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinny80
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,199 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Monster Bash

Added: March 4th, 2017 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: May 27th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

For sale: Monster Bash (Williams, 1998)

Description:
In good working condition!! Ultimate restoration project! Cab has usual wear! Playfield is original and fair (players condition) with an amateur clear coat on top (plays great)! Usual wear at scoop, drac trac and above flippers (looks worse on pictures than in real life). Toys, ramps and plastics are complete (only missing plastic above the scoop hole)! DMD and boards are good (all matching serial numbers)! Fully ledded!

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/i8gARhmKLsLwKvN79

Price: $6199,-

Shipping costs are:
1 game: $599,-(all in for US/CAN)
2 games: $950,-(all in for US/CAN)
3 games: $1200,-(all in for US/CAN)

1 game: $950,- (for AUS/NZ)
1 game: €250,- (for EUR)

The game will be professionally palletized and packed (costs are already included in the sale price).
SHIPPING WILL BE TO YOUR DOOR! (per airplane / truck, between 5 - 14 days depending on your location).
All in means that no extra (import) costs will applied (regarding additional taxes / VAT) for US buyers.
* Extra insurance is possible! (Standard insurance hold max. $500,- and is already included).
** The power needs to be converted to US/CAN/AUS/NZ standards!!
*** In some cases an extra "handling fee / duty" will be charged ($35,- per game)
****Payment will go per bank wire transfer.

Enjoy!

If you are interested please send me a PM or an email to DIAMONDPINBALL (at) GMAIL (dot) COM

***** Specify your exact address details (and leave your phone number) for an easy process!

Thank you!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Sittard, NL

Seller insights

These are Pinny80's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinny80's stats page

1 week later
2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#6 2 years ago

Do games sell international on a regular basis ? If this was local ( US ) there would be much more action on this post ?

#7 2 years ago

Many shy away due to bank wire transfers with a person overseas you have to do your homework to make sure they have a good history and have provided sales in past with other pinsiders without issues. Also the shipping depending on where it's coming from can be a lot more money. I just went in with two other pinsiders for 3 fathoms that were overseas and even with 3 machines the shipping costs are high still actually waiting on totals but expecting between $600-$700 per man and that is to my home close to NY seaport the other two buyers have to make arrangements for further shipping to their locations. The machines have to be priced lower than what they would be in the US

#8 2 years ago

I would like to hear from the experiences others have had with Pinny80. There are a few games I would want to pick up.

#9 2 years ago

You can check his profile page stats and reputation, he has at least one positive review you can read on a TZ he sold to a pinsider

#10 2 years ago

pinny has sold many games here and I believe that everyone will vouch for him as being a great seller.

#11 2 years ago

I bought my MB from him,it was better then I thought condition wise.
Easy to deal with it,air freight had the game in Canada in a couple of days.
Ground shipping took over a week.
I would buy from him again,for sure.

#12 2 years ago

I am wondering - have other USA buyers who bought from Pinny had to pay an import duty on their purchase? If so, how much?

#13 2 years ago

Why would there be import duty on a product made in the USA?

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I bought my MB from him,it was better then I thought condition wise.
Easy to deal with it,air freight had the game in Canada in a couple of days.
Ground shipping took over a week.
I would buy from him again,for sure.

Thanks Dan!!

Quoted from Black_Knight:

Why would there be import duty on a product made in the USA?

During the customs process (broker) a handling fee will be charged.
Sometimes they charge it, most of the times they don't.

Quoted from modfather:

Do games sell international on a regular basis ? If this was local ( US ) there would be much more action on this post ?

We have sold +XXX games to the US and Canada in the past years. You can find some sales here on my Pinside profile.

Quoted from bonzo442:

Many shy away due to bank wire transfers with a person overseas you have to do your homework to make sure they have a good history and have provided sales in past with other pinsiders without issues. Also the shipping depending on where it's coming from can be a lot more money. I just went in with two other pinsiders for 3 fathoms that were overseas and even with 3 machines the shipping costs are high still actually waiting on totals but expecting between $600-$700 per man and that is to my home close to NY seaport the other two buyers have to make arrangements for further shipping to their locations. The machines have to be priced lower than what they would be in the US

Payment is really easy! Wire transfer is the only possibility since we have to deal with the fx rate as well as transfer fees...!
Shipping costs are just what they are: $590 for 1 game delivered to your door per airplane and truck!

Hope to have you guys informed!?

If you have any questions, please send me a message!

#15 2 years ago

I bought a SS and MB from Roel. He was really easy to deal with. What you see in the pictures is what you get. When they show up they might be in a little better condition then you thought or maybe a little worse depending on how you interpret the pictures. New legs and leg plates are probably needed. I bought a new mirco playfield for my MB but when it got to my house I didn't think it was as bad as the pictures made it look out to be. Only problem I had was my pins sat in customs and I finally called and found out I had to pay the $35 to get them out. I would buy from pinny80 again. Besides the wire transfer it only cost an extra $35 for me.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I would like to hear from the experiences others have had with Pinny80. There are a few games I would want to pick up.

If you were at the Ohio show and played my Cactus Canyon,you played a game I just had shipped in from Pinny.

Quoted from j_m_:

pinny has sold many games here and I believe that everyone will vouch for him as being a great seller.

I have bought 3 games off of him.

Quoted from Elicash:

I am wondering - have other USA buyers who bought from Pinny had to pay an import duty on their purchase? If so, how much?

No duty required on an american made product. They do now charge a handling fee. Mine was $45 I think.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

If you were at the Ohio show and played my Cactus Canyon,you played a game I just had shipped in from Pinny.

I was not. Would have been nice to see it though.

#18 2 years ago

I bought a good condition MB from Pinny a few months ago and it was packed very well, delivered easily (though it took a while). Super easy transaction I felt I was taking a huge risk on, but I'd do it again given the chance. The biggest problem was getting in touch with US customs as they did not have good contact info for me, but i was able to track down TNT (the shipper) eventually. Def worth it if you feel the price is right

#19 2 years ago

Bought many games off of Roel, CC, MB, SS,AFM,TAF,MM, so many I can't remember. Bought these to replace playfields etc and move them on. I consider Roel a professional and trust him implicitly. I understand the wire transfer is nerve racking but he keeps you totally updated with photos of packing and shipping and usually has them out within a day or two. Games usually hit the U.S within 3 days but then it takes about three weeks to get to buyer due to customs and TNT. Keeping in mind that these are games that need some form of restoration, they usually show up fully working and needing mainly cosmetic work. If there are hacks or problems such as weak displays, acid damage, or component issues, he will point that out so when you get them, there are no surprises. Buying from Roel is second only to picking a game up in person. Just be in constant contact with TNT and your game will get to you securely. Have not had any damaged in shipping (knock on wood)

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I've bought 4 games from Pinny and only once did they charged $35. Pinny and I figured the guys in customs needed lunch money that day.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I've bought 4 games from Pinny and only once did they charged $35. Pinny and I figured the guys in customs needed lunch money that day.

Pretty sure it was beer money

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from royt:

Bought many games off of Roel, CC, MB, SS,AFM,TAF,MM, so many I can't remember. Bought these to replace playfields etc and move them on. I consider Roel a professional and trust him implicitly. I understand the wire transfer is nerve racking but he keeps you totally updated with photos of packing and shipping and usually has them out within a day or two. Games usually hit the U.S within 3 days but then it takes about three weeks to get to buyer due to customs and TNT. Keeping in mind that these are games that need some form of restoration, they usually show up fully working and needing mainly cosmetic work. If there are hacks or problems such as weak displays, acid damage, or component issues, he will point that out so when you get them, there are no surprises. Buying from Roel is second only to picking a game up in person. Just be in constant contact with TNT and your game will get to you securely. Have not had any damaged in shipping (knock on wood)

I can vouch for people who vouch for the seller! I ended up repurchasing a Family Guy.

#23 2 years ago

So TNT Amusements in PA arrange the shipping? Or a different TNT?

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

So TNT Amusements in PA arrange the shipping? Or a different TNT?

The reference TNT here is regarding track-n-trace shipping. They are International shippers and have a website.

#25 2 years ago

$7000 for a beater ??!!

Come on, you think we're stupid in the USA !!!

Yes, we are

#26 2 years ago

FWIW, I had to pay $65 import duty... seems very arbitrary. Not Roel's doing at all, mind you.

#27 2 years ago

Thanks: Dan, Jason, Rob, Keith, Brain, Russel and others!!! Really appreciate your posts!!!

For people who are interested in a Monster Bash, I have updated the pictures and description (other machine)!

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I had purchased my MB from Roel, and I even had an issue on my banks side with the wire transfer there was some confusion and Roel actually called me from the Netherlands and we corrected the confusion that my bank had. In addition we had a great conversation. The machine was if not more then what he stated to me, the packaging was fantastic as he crated it all up and it took from his location to NY to my door, 4 days in all. NAVL couldn't even do that locally. I would recommend him to any potential buyer and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Mike

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I had purchased my MB from Roel, and I even had an issue on my banks side with the wire transfer there was some confusion and Roel actually called me from the Netherlands and we corrected the confusion that my bank had. In addition we had a great conversation. The machine was if not more then what he stated to me, the packaging was fantastic as he crated it all up and it took from his location to NY to my door, 4 days in all. NAVL couldn't even do that locally. I would recommend him to any potential buyer and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Mike

Did you purchase more insurance? what did that cost?

#30 2 years ago

Wait...did the strength of the dollar just tank or something? How did this go from $5999 to $6199? Sounds like the pricing structure that imploded on another thread...

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Did you purchase more insurance? what did that cost?

Nope, Roel had shipped it insured I purchased nothing else and if I recall correctly shipping was around the $500 mark maybe slightly over.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait...did the strength of the dollar just tank or something? How did this go from $5999 to $6199? Sounds like the pricing structure that imploded on another thread...

When I recall buying the machine from Roel, we did check the currency transfer rate daily and had to adjust accordingly. Like I said earlier my bank / banker might have been new and was a bit confused on account numbers and such so it delayed him getting payment a day or so and we had to adjust the rise and fall of the dollar, in my case it was fall and had to add a few bucks.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pretty sure this is a different machine. Roel just updates the description and price if I recall. I don't remember the $5999 one being LED'd. I could be wrong...

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait...did the strength of the dollar just tank or something? How did this go from $5999 to $6199?

It is a different game.

2 weeks later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside