(Topic ID: 216009)

For sale: Monopoly with NEW PF and Parts. TWD Pro?

By delt31

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4CC9EB7C-C166-4500-8488-30605A87C591 (resized).jpeg
20180509_122934 (resized).jpg
20180509_122404 (resized).jpg
20180502_160351 (resized).jpg
20180502_160337 (resized).jpg
20180429_205836 (resized).jpg
20180429_120423 (resized).jpg
20180429_120501 (resized).jpg
20180429_120458 (resized).jpg
20180429_120451 (resized).jpg
20180429_120444 (resized).jpg
20180429_120430 (resized).jpg
20180429_120416 (resized).jpg
20180429_120256 (resized).jpg
20180429_120414 (resized).jpg
20180429_120408 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

CL buyer no show last night. Talk about illustrating my earlier point (unfortunately).

Game is still for sale. FYI.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

CL buyer no show last night. Talk about illustrating my earlier point (unfortunately).

Get rid of all the ************* Must See! and This wont last! and it will sell

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Get rid of all the ************* Must See! and This wont last! and it will sell

yeah - I was excited to show the PF and all the work done but prob went a little overboard. Good point.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

ASOA FYI

#55 5 years ago

PM sent.

#56 5 years ago

Great deal on this game someone should take it before it is gone. GLWTS.

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The usual suspects.

Lol...the guy has 48 posts in 5 years and he is a "usual suspect"

#58 5 years ago

My lord, I've already got a Monopoly and I'm tempted to buy this. GLWS

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Lol...the guy has 48 posts in 5 years and he is a "usual suspect"

yeah....I wasn't talking about him.

btw - selling a TFTC and would do a combo deal for TnA....

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah....I wasn't talking about him.
btw - selling a TFTC and would do a combo deal for TnA....

I guess I was confused since, after all, he's the guy you quoted

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I guess I was confused since, after all, he's the guy you quoted

No I understand - that wasn't clear.

#62 5 years ago

I'm actually surprised that this game is still available. I suppose that's more of a reflection on the Monopoly pinball machine rather than this game itself and it's condition. Either way, free bump for a good seller.

#63 5 years ago

I would be all over this game if it was closer BUMP! Monopoly is a really fun game.

#64 5 years ago

Thanks! I've listed a really nice TFTC too. Would combo for right game (TNA or IJTPA).

#66 5 years ago

TFTC sold so looking for another game. I500 and TWD are both high on the list.

EDIT - DEF looking for a trade now with that game gone.

#67 5 years ago

Still available - some tire kickers but no commitment yet.....

#68 5 years ago

Nice game bump. Delt only likes the nicest looking games. Someone will get a beauty of a monopoly! Glws

#69 5 years ago

Is it sold?

#70 5 years ago

Reduce it by $20 for that flaw in the left ramp!

#71 5 years ago

Sorry been doing the mothers day thing.

I have a potential trade lining up. Should know in a day. I'm holding off on responding to others until then. I update the thread once I know. Thanks!

#72 5 years ago

Trade not going to work out so it's back to being available. Looking for TWD pro or cash.... possibility for sttng too.

#73 5 years ago

I just got TWD pro and love it.

#74 5 years ago

Yeah I had it once. Don't think I have it enough time to appreciate.

Btw thinking about getting back into the virtual Pinball world so if you have one with force feedback reach out. I have all the software based on the last one I had.

#75 5 years ago

Ah man, wish you were closer after that comment. I've got a super nice cab that I just got burnt out on after building VP tables for 3 years. If you were into VP already you probably are familiar with some of my tables (go by the same username at VPforums and VPuniverse).

46 in PF, 32 Backglass and 19 (cut in half) for DMD. All LED TV's
Polk 5.25 backbox speakers and a 10 inch polk sub all powered by a 200 watt amp.
I5 processor with 12 gigs of ram and two Gig OC video cards for the PC. 110 Gig SSD HD as well.
Got all the force feedback as well (RGB flashers, shaker, gear motor, knocker, 7 Contactors, etc...)

Let's just say I've got stupid money in this cab

Would have loved to work out a deal on some sort of trade. I'm weird though as I actually enjoy the odder games from Stern (love my TF and AV) and really enjoyed playing the Monopoly I found on route before it got pulled.

#76 5 years ago

Sale pending pickup next week. Thanks for all the interest.

#77 5 years ago

How is the IM? Is it worth picking up?

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

How is the IM? Is it worth picking up?

Iron man is a classic in most people eyes

#79 5 years ago

You've had IM for a week now, you should be ready to sell it by now! Let me know!!!

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You've had IM for a week now, you should be ready to sell it by now! Let me know!!!

I’m sure it will be for sale soon and after the sale he will get another one and sell it and buy another one and sell it.

All in fun Delt

#81 5 years ago

I like to think my pinball ADD has benefited many pinsiders as they receive really nice games!
Considering I no longer have my alien, nothing is bolted to the floor in my house!

That being said, Iron Maiden is impressive. I will tell you the first day I owned it, I almost sold the game b/c the music
was absolutely killing me. I spent hours trying to remix the music with my own and nothing was working. That was when I thought
about selling it. I reflashed the stock code and I have no idea why but after listening to my own music for so long and then
going back to maiden, the music just clicked. It really works for this game. Now I did end up replacing a song or two (1
with another maiden song and another with a really fast uptempo GnR song) - speaking of, if you want to replace music in this
game, I realized that maiden songs are primarily uptempo/fast so you can't replace with a heavy rock song unless it's fast.

With the game music basically all maiden and some GnR and really understanding the rules, I'm having a blast. It's a great game
with excellent flow, and the rules make you feel like you're really accomplishing something. I'm a terrible pinball player but
I'm progressing along and it's awesome. To me it's a blend b/w Metallica and Judge Dredd - felt that way the first day I played
it but after owning it and going back to my MET, the two are different enough. MET is much more brutal than Maiden. In fact
I feel like a lot of people not familiar with the hobby can have fun with Maiden while MET is so fast and before you know it
the game is over (speaking from the perspective of an unskilled player).

I can see maiden really making a mark on the industry and after seeing the premium art, I also believe the pro is the best value
in pinball right now. The fact it already has a colored screen on it, saves you 415 bucks right there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monopoly-full-restore-allentown-pickup/page/2?hl=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.