Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E82874AC-D94B-444B-8851-FD12B3921701.gif
E90AC25B-6E4B-4126-8421-375EAA2E8C4D.jpeg
30EB9064-D6D9-4B53-BFDE-4E23A578D2CD.jpeg
download.gif
hahahahahaha (resized).jpg
241559974_4535151399883359_6415426676507350488_n (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Monopoly

Added: 2021-09-13 17:07:38 UTC • Ended: September 30th, 2021
Condition: As is

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 10,499 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Selling my monopoly.
Check out my other pins for sale. I will do a bulk discount of 5% of you buy 3 or more.
Others for sale.
8BD 12499
BTTF 13999
AFG 22499

Open to offers only if they are higher.
Thanks for viewing.

Item photos

241559974_4535151399883359_6415426676507350488_n (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are PinBallPeteFromSD's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PinBallPeteFromSD's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hidden Meadows, CA, US

#2 2 years ago

Is this a fucking joke?

#3 2 years ago

Hey at least he’s open to only accepting higher offers.

#4 2 years ago

It's a Captain Auction joke !

#5 2 years ago

If I show up to pay in person can you hold a knife to my throat as I reach for my cash? I like the thrill when being robbed.

#6 2 years ago

Going one time one time one time one time anyone else one time one time......

#7 2 years ago

You need some serious pics to back this up.

“Open to offers only if they are higher”. Yeah, sure! Take it eBay…

“Thanks for viewing.“ Sure, only one crappy pic to view when asking a ‘gold plated’ price on a third tier pin.

#8 2 years ago

"It has AC power."

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Going one time one time one time one time anyone else one time one time......

ANYONE ELSE? ANYONE ELSE?
GOING TWICE?
GOING TWICE!
ONE MORE TIME...
ANYONE ELSE?

#10 2 years ago

I don't know, those prices look too low to be real. What about adding 18%?

#11 2 years ago

Is 10.5 the price for all 3?

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

I don't know, those prices look too low to be real. What about adding 18%?

And 7% sales tax.
And handling fee $500
Viewing fee non refundable $300

#13 2 years ago

Stupid ad. This is the 1st time ever I refuse to state GLWS when I make a comment in someone's FS ad.

#14 2 years ago

Throw in a few Rubber Rings and you got yourself a deal.

#15 2 years ago

Great prices, GLWTS!

#16 2 years ago
hahahahahaha (resized).jpghahahahahaha (resized).jpg
#17 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Viewing fee non refundable $300

I was really interested in your Monopoly until I saw this $300 viewing fee. I only pay $500 viewing fees. If you're only asking $300, then its pretty clear your Monopoly is only worth $9.5K.

Moreover, I don't see a $4000 topper on your pin. I don't care if it is a Ghostbusters topper, Elvira topper, Black Knight topper, or Game of Thrones topper ... there should be a $6000 topper on this machine. If it's one of the others that have jumped up to $8000 in price since I started writing this (you know, those toppers with some printed crap and an LED or two like Iron Maiden, Deadpool, etc), then I am not interested since I only want the toppers that have a $70 BOM vs $25 BOM.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from FIREPOWER1980:

Throw in a few Rubber Rings and you got yourself a deal.

I FORGOT TO MENTION IT HAS NEW RUBBERS AND LEBS.

How you been? I think my buddy just snagged your Embryon pin. You have some great games buried somewhere.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

Stupid ad. This is the 1st time ever I refuse to state GLWS when I make a comment in someone's FS ad.

So are we inventing the new pinside abbreviation because of this ad?
BLWTS.. Bad luck with the sale?

#20 2 years ago

LEBS?

#21 2 years ago

I find it funny when someone posts a for sale Ad to a group of mostly educated buyers....clearly this guy is marketing to someone who has no clue what the game is worth, which is an entirely different issue.

#22 2 years ago

If this sells my Soprano's will be on the market for 12K.

Quoted from turbo2nr:

[quoted image]

I thought the same thing at first when I seen your Flintstones ad then realized it's just the new norm in this hobby. Not your fault and it's the buyers willing to pay these crazy prices.

#23 2 years ago

Let's not forget about his other pins for sale; 8BD $12499,BTTF $13999, AFG $22499

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

I FORGOT TO MENTION IT HAS NEW RUBBERS AND LEBS.
How you been? I think my buddy just snagged your Embryon pin. You have some great games buried somewhere.

I have been good nice to hear from you. Yes I did sell the Embryon locally to someone you probably know.

#25 2 years ago

What a total DB this OP is. Seriously. Waste of ad space. Should be thrown off pinside for advertising this garbage

#26 2 years ago

Seems like its competition lately for the most ridiculous ad. Its like a Twilight Zone where they stole a bunch of gold and slept for a hundred years thinking they would have a fortune, only to find their gold was worthless in the future. Maybe he bought these three games a long time ago and froze himself until now thinking they are somehow more valuable now? Yeah its sounds far fetched but so are these insane prices

#27 2 years ago

would you describe these as museum quality?

i think bidder 2882 would probably offer 10,300

#28 2 years ago

I've got an NFT video of Captain saying "One more time, One more time, One more time" and it repeats forever.

It's valued coincidentally at the exact same amount of your games.

Would you accept a trade?

#29 2 years ago

Since this was built in 2001, does it classify as being "Vintage"? On Ebay, that adds at least 10K!

#30 2 years ago

Hey Robin, your website is becoming a F’ing joke. Cue the “hey, it’s a free market” responses.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Is this a fucking joke?

It is. And it's even funnier now that people are flipping out!

#32 2 years ago

These prices are great! I missed the opportunity to score some great titles during the auction. So glad you are giving the community a second chance to aquire these games for unbelievable prices.

#33 2 years ago

with that 5% off discount it becomes a bargain.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm7777:

If I show up to pay in person can you hold a knife to my throat as I reach for my cash? I like the thrill when being robbed.

LOL, that one made me laugh!

#35 2 years ago

Trying to flip an auction pin is gonna be harder then you thought.

Funniest thing, the uh, what is it . . . Archive. Yeah Archive! Actually lists the fair market value (or at least the recent pricing). Sigh. If you had only checked that out BEFORE bidding 3X over . . . .

#36 2 years ago

What's monopoly actually worth? Kind of want one but probably not at today's prices

#37 2 years ago

Hmm... At least the picture is better quality that you typical Captain's picture...

#38 2 years ago

Monopoly
Estimated value
$3240 - $3760

#39 2 years ago

If you haven't figured out yet that this is a joke post based on the Banning auction prices....

...it's a joke. Just like the prices at the auction.

Where someone paid a whole lot more than $10,500 for Monopoly.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

...it's a joke.

download.gifdownload.gif

#41 2 years ago

I'd love one but I'd much rather have an Atari Hercules. How much do they go for nowadays?

#42 2 years ago

PLEASE Pinside....charge an insertion fee so these joke ads stop taking up ad space, or if it's not a joke (so the website) can generate some income.

#43 2 years ago

Robin, Can you please start charging a listing fee? All of this would end if people had to put money behind their offerings. It is only fair to the Pinside community.

#44 2 years ago

These joke ads need to be banned ASAP. It's so dumb.

#45 2 years ago

Come On Pete

#46 2 years ago

That's right. Only serious ads with real price police and carguments here. Pinball is serious business!

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

Robin, Can you please start charging a listing fee? All of this would end if people had to put money behind their offerings. It is only fair to the Pinside community.

Charging people more fees because of a few jokesters is ass backwards thinking. How about you just ignore these type of threads so the rest of pinside doesn't get penalized for something they had no part of.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

100% agree with you. I mean if it's a tier 2 game and the final price you pay Pinside is $25....collect $10 up front and $15 once it sells. Hell I bet a $5 insertion fee would stop this stupid stuff. I mean would the OP want to spend $5 to make us all laugh on such an original joke? If it's not a joke...more power to him if he gets his price!!!

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

This all has been going on for years now. They don’t care about “fairness” or it would’ve been done a long time ago. This isn’t a hobbiest community. It’s an eBay wannabe site where scammers and flippers are as welcome as you and I, maybe even more so.

There are 89 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monopoly-68?hl=hodgesm0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.