By Pinball_Eddie

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: MMR Standard with All CGC Upgrade Kits and More

Added: 2020-10-03 05:02:33 UTC • Ended: October 10th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 9,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the character limit I am not able to put everything here, please see the google drive link and the document called “For Sale - MMR” for ALL the details. Please make sure you read this before deciding as there is A LOT of information there.

I apologize in advance for the lengthy ad but I want to make sure you know what you are getting and there are no communication issues especially on a high value item like this.

It is the buyer's responsibility to examine the photos & listing text & contact me with questions before submitting an offer or purchasing. Please do your research and know what you are buying as there is no warranty or refunds. I am happy to answer all of your questions!

Description:

This is a HUO MMR that I purchased January 2019 and it had the color upgrade and shaker already installed by the dealer\distributor so I do not have the older non-color chip or boxes, etc.

I will not try to go into too much about why I am trying to sell this but did want to give a reason and explain. If I am able to sell this, I will be getting a Willy Wonka pinball machine and won’t go into all the reasons but suffice to say, the theme appeals a little more to me as well as there is a lot more to do in that machine. Do I have to sell this, not really and I really didn’t plan on selling this, hence the recent upgrades that I just installed 2 weeks ago, but I really can’t just buy any machine I want anytime and figured if it was meant to be for me to get the Willy Wonka, then it would be because someone purchased my MMR. I thoroughly enjoy MMR but again, not counting randomness, it’s the same overall goal while Wonka just has so much more options, modes, etc. Again not knocking MMR in any way or dumbing it down, it is truly a remarkable game and there’s a reason it is so popular and why I initially purchased it.

This machine has the following upgrades\mods:
Mod Couple Spot Light Barrel mods above the slings.
Cliffy Protectors for Moat Front Edge, Drawbridge Edge, Switch Slots, Shooter Eject and the Outhole Drain.
Mantis Protectors for the Medieval Madness Protector Set (see here - https://mantispinball.com/product/medieval-madness-protector-set/), although I didn’t install the Merlin hole as I’ve seen a lot of talk on how finicky it was to install and didn’t want to mess up the playfield.
Pinbits Plastic Protectors for all the main plastics (see here - https://pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=164)
CGC Color chip upgrade (pre-installed so I do not have the replaced chip, instructions or box)
Shaker Motor (assume it’s CGC but I didn’t get the packaging so didn’t want to assume and it was pre-installed
CGC Topper
CGC RGB GI Upgrade (note it doesn’t upgrade the Pop Bumpers)
CGC XL Display with Upgraded Speakers including Sub
CGC Light Diffuser Kit
Plastic piece created by a Pinsider that goes near the drawbridge.
Decals for the Troll and Merlin targets.

The total number of plays as of tonight is 880. I did a factory reset or installed a Medium Skill (can’t remember) and that reset the audit count but I posted pics of before that happened (did this just in case before I reset) so you can see one total is 536, that was before the reset in 2019 and then the total as of tonight was 344.

I am not interested in any trades at this time.

All of the pics and additional information in the document “For Sale - MMR” can be seen at the below link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10BpDWSCUCM7Yj0hO7JUh6-7-twIdU7qC

If you are not comfortable with any of the above regarding the condition or pics, or anything, please do not purchase this as there will be no refunds.

Selling Price: $9500. Regarding this selling price, I am not trying to gouge or take advantage, but wasn’t really sure what to list this for and can only base it on the availability for MMR, the cost of comparable new MMR machines with these upgrades that I installed as well the overall condition and the amount of plays.

Shipping:  Shipping is totally up to you and it will be your responsibility to set this up at your own cost. I am happy to provide you my address and any details I can but I do not feel comfortable packing or crating anything up. I know there are some people that offer to pickup machines and such, and I’m happy to coordinate by being available to let them in but I do not want to be responsible for moving it, helping the individual(s) or shipping it, again that is totally up to you, otherwise you can come by to test and inspect it before you purchase.

If you are interested or have additional questions, please just reach out and I will respond quickly. I know I haven’t done many sales\trades on here, so if you would like additional feedback from my sales at other sites\forums, just let me know and I can provide.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinball_Eddie's market stats.

silver Seller

Pinball_Eddie has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinball_Eddie's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pensacola, FL, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mmr-standard-with-all-cgc-upgrade-kits-and-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.