You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kicked-in-the-Nads.jpg
Jouster.jpg
Wizard Troll 1.jpg
MMR6.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Mmr gold for sale

Added: 2015-06-10 11:40:47 UTC • Ended: June 25th, 2015
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 8,500

I'm looking to sell my spot on the mmr gold I ordered. Looking for what I paid.
Bought through Joe at pinball star.

I have no ship date yet but am looking to get out if I can get my money back.

Not that it makes any difference but I'm located in New Braunfels Texas.

Let me know if you are interested.

Chris Kruger

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are joemamma's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to joemamma's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,500

Item location

New Braunfels, TX, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#2 8 years ago

I think this is sold.

Ck

#3 8 years ago

congratz !

#4 8 years ago

Buyer changed his mind, game is for sale again.

Chris Kruger.

#6 8 years ago

bonk

#7 8 years ago

Boo

#8 8 years ago

Boing!

#9 8 years ago

I've had a couple offers for less than $8500. In order to save time and effort i should mention I'm firm at $8500. Just like to get my money back.

Chris Kruger

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

I've had a couple offers for less than $8500. In order to save time and effort i should mention I'm firm at $8500. Just like to get my money back.
Chris Kruger

Why did you pay $8500? You do know the going rate was $8000. Does it include shipping? Get a new distributor.............

#11 8 years ago

why is everyone trying to get out before they are even delivered?

#12 8 years ago

I'm wondering that myself?

According to JJP...CGC already has my paperwork...which means my MMR should be ready soon.

Can't wait to see my (black trim) MMr

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

why is everyone trying to get out before they are even delivered?

Who is "everyone"? For what it's worth, I've put 50 games or so on a routed MMr here in Denver and it's an awesome feeling playing a brand new MM! I think the eventual buyer will be pleased. GLWS.

#14 8 years ago

Glws. And don't take less than you paid.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Why did you pay $8500? You do know the going rate was $8000. Does it include shipping? Get a new distributor.............

I'm curious who the distributor was as well. I thought all of them were 8k even. I'm guessing it must include shipping.

#16 8 years ago

nope shipping is extra... i think he got a distributor trying to make extra cheese

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Who is "everyone"? For what it's worth

there have been a few for sale in the past month.

Since only the first batch has been made, I am surprised to see so many so suddenly.

#18 8 years ago

Distributors are sold out except for standard editions and occasional slots that open when people want refunds. If you look at the Market place there are a lot of WTB ads and no one wanting to sell for "the going rate." In the current market I think $8,500 is a fair price.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm curious who the distributor was as well.

Quoted from joemamma:

Bought through Joe at pinball star.

#20 8 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! Your funny! Lack of knowledge and a desire to be witty usually ends up making you look like a fool. Find an LE today for 8k and buy that one. I doubt you will find that unicorn but wish you luck.

I'm fine with keeping it, just had a couple things change that caused me to reconsider. Don't look for a deep reason or a problem to hang the sale on. Maybe Joe made $500 on the sale, I don't give a shit. I'm not looking for him or anyone else to do charity work for me. I don't suppose any of you wanting this to be sold for 8k have ever made a buck selling a game! Heaven forbid that the price police can't stop a distributor from making a fair profit.

Game is $8500, it's what I paid, it's as low as I'll go. Once shipped to my house I will increase price by shipping costs. I don't do charity work for other collectors very often either.

Chris Kruger

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Distributors are sold out except for standard editions and occasional slots that open when people want refunds. If you look at the Market place there are a lot of WTB ads and no one wanting to sell for "the going rate." In the current market I think $8,500 is a fair price.

I sold my spot for going rate of $8000. I boycott any vendor charging more and never buy anything from them.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Just like to get my money back.

Why don't you just get your money back from the distributer? It is kind of late being delivered isn't it?

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Game is $8500, it's what I paid, it's as low as I'll go. Once shipped to my house I will increase price by shipping costs.

So, in other words...if you take delivery of the game you are NEVER selling it.

#24 8 years ago

If he takes delivery he is out $8500 bucks.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If he takes delivery he is out $8500 bucks.

Plus shipping. And in one MMr.

#26 8 years ago

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

You guys crack me up.

What would you do if you couldn't crap all over people's for sale posts?

Thanks for all the advise and support!

Fwiw Joe has offered me a refund but since it will come out of his pocket I thought I'd try to sell it first. I'm sure this will sell for the asking price so you guys can stop worrying about me and my pinball machines.

To damn funny... No dog in the fight but a real dork has to throw in their opinion anyway!

I'm amazed at the negative bs on this site.

Chris Kruger

#27 8 years ago

some people to do not understand supply and demand and it frustrates others.

Chris > you should know by now that you are not going to find someone willing to a pay a premium over current market for a what is essentially a spot on a preorder game in unlimited qty.

Good luck in your sale but it is highly unlikely to happen.

I would guess if you actually possessed the game NIB right now, then it would be an optimal time to have it and try to turn a profit (others are delayed so supply of a real game/not a slot on preorder is low and many will pay just to have one right now). Once all 1000 "le" are delivered then supply will obviously be much higher and everyone can only guess where demand will be.

GLWS

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
You guys crack me up.
Fwiw Joe has offered me a refund but since it will come out of his pocket I thought I'd try to sell it first. I'm sure this will sell for the asking price so you guys can stop worrying about me and my pinball machines.
To damn funny... No dog in the fight but a real dork has to throw in their opinion anyway!
Chris Kruger

This doesn't make sense - it's not going to come out of his pocket. He's simply going to re-sell the machine. And it makes less sense to say you will take delivery and then raise the price again to cover it - defeats the purpose of saying "I thought I'd try to sell it FIRST". If you plan on taking delivery of the machine like you said, there is no "first", because you aren't going to get any refund at that point. If Joe has offered you a refund, take it.

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
You guys crack me up.
Chris Kruger

Normally I'd agree with you but most of the negative bs here is coming from you man. You are insulting the very people you are looking to sell to. Saying you'll jack up the price once it's shipped is not fair. It's like you started this thread just to slam people. Just keep it then. Nobody cares.

#30 8 years ago

Shitting all over somebody's FS thread used to be frowned upon. Today on pinside it's par for the course.

GLWTS

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

some people to do not understand supply and demand and it frustrates others.
Chris > you should know by now that you are not going to find someone willing to a pay a premium over current market for a what is essentially a spot on a preorder game in unlimited qty.
Good luck in your sale but it is highly unlikely to happen.
I would guess if you actually possessed the game NIB right now, then it would be an optimal time to have it and try to turn a profit (others are delayed so supply of a real game/not a slot on preorder is low and many will pay just to have one right now). Once all 1000 "le" are delivered then supply will obviously be much higher and everyone can only guess where demand will be.
GLWS

How is this an unlimited supply? I thought the LE WAS LIMITED TO 1000. How is $8500 a premium price for an LE? They sold out in minutes at 8k and now they are selling for $8500. Maybe I'm wrong but in any case I paid a fair price for the game and will sell it for what I paid. That is something most of the "mod and LED my game" crowd here won't ever do! I'm almost sorry I listed this here with all the crap it stirred up.
Let me see if I got this right guys...

1. I'm a profiteer selling for what I paid.
2. I'll never get my game or money back.
3. The guy I bought it from is a crook for making a few bucks on the sale of the game.
4. When I get it I can't/ won't be able to recoup shipping costs.
5. I'm selling a game of unlimited and endless supply even though they are only making 1000 of them.
6. Some people actually read the entire post before posting. Not many but some.
7. I'm somehow insulted people that crapped on my fs thread and that is worse than crapping on a fs thread now on pinside.

I guess if you are actually interested in buying this then pm me and we will go from there.

If your not interested then stfu.

Chris Kruger

#32 8 years ago

Anger management issues? Your asking price is fair. Getting someone to pay for your shipping cost is inane. 1000 games is not limited at all anymore. Look it's a great pin and your price is fair. No need to be so aggressive though. That's all. Chill.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Chris Kruger

Here's a thought. If you don't like people commenting on your FS thread, then don't start one. Place a marketplace ad.

#34 8 years ago

10k by Xmas

#35 8 years ago

People were selling spots for 7500 and as low as 7200 not that long ago. It's 8k at best, and I'm sure you could pick up an LE today from a distributor for 8k still.

Wasn't there some clause from Rick saying warranty wouldn't be transferable? Or has that changed? I believe this was to deter flips.

#36 8 years ago

The preorder price was 8K and then the price rose to 8.5K?

When did the price rise to 8.5K? Was that a legit number or fabricated by an unscrupulous dealer? Automated has them for $8,695 which includes shipping.

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Great seller right there.

#38 8 years ago

Why isn't Tiki in here pumping the fact that these are now $8,500 out the door?

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

They sold out in minutes at 8k

Not trying to crap on thread--but wanted to provide accurate info. Contact planetary, there's a good chance they STILL have LE's for sale for 8k directly from them. I reserved one a couple months back with a 1K deposit no problem. I have since dropped out and bought other machines but there was no issue with them being sold out very recently. To be clear, I wasn't on any waiting list or anything. I emailed them and asked about availability and paid my 1k and was confirmed a spot for an LE...recently. Who knows they "may" be sold out now but they did not sell out in minutes(maybe from a distributor with a limited allowance of units but planetary had plenty).

#40 8 years ago

How many mmr did you buy? Still have multiple wozle?

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Contact planetary, there's a good chance they STILL have LE's for sale for 8k directly from them. I reserved one a couple months back with a 1K deposit no problem.

I did the same thing less than two months ago. Didn't even ask for an LE, just wanted a stainless MMR standard. But it looks like I'm getting an LE. Local pickup, no sales tax, $7,995 total.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from joemamma:

Let me see if I got this right guys...
1. I'm a profiteer selling for what I paid.

Yes Chris, you are a profiteer, and I support your right to make a profit.

I offered you the same amount you originally paid in your other FS thread. You rejected my offer because you wanted more money than you originally paid for your preorder.

And that is all fine. GLWTS.

#43 8 years ago

Yep I can get a Le mmr for 8 k today. You got ripped off and now you say it's not a big deal. Sold out in a day till people needed to pay and then plenty became available.

Get your refund and with your big old internet attitude doubt your selling it here especially at the "rip off" price.

#44 8 years ago

So a question,
what is your reason for selling?
And a request,
to post a pic of your detailed invoice and put the purchase price issues to bed.

#45 8 years ago

wow. A guy trying to sell a game is just beat up. What is this site coming to?

#47 8 years ago

Okay guys it's time to calm down a bit. No personal attacks please keep it civil from here on out.

#48 8 years ago

More fine examples of the negativity that's bringing pinside down.

#49 8 years ago

Would you take $9000?

#50 8 years ago

I paid $8950 + Tax with setup and delivery included in the price. I was one of the lucky few to get it first. I have had mine for almost two months now and I can say that its an amazing pin. The waitlist in Toronto for one in in the hundreds and a few spots have flipped for over $1000 above MSRP. I tried to get one for my friend recently and was told by the distributor that there was no chance in hell for the LE. If you guys have the opportunity to get this pin I can tell you that its well worth the price. I have began modding the crap out of mine already.

MMR6.jpgMMR6.jpg
Wizard Troll 1.jpgWizard Troll 1.jpg
Jouster.jpgJouster.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mmr-gold-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.