(Topic ID: 121071)

For sale: Mirco Playfields for sale at TPF Texas

By Highclasspinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Mirco Playfields for sale at TPF Texas

Added: 2015-03-12 13:33:48 UTC • Ended: April 1st, 2015

Price

Hello everybody!

In two weeks the TPF will start and we are planning what playfields we ship to Texas and I would like to do a preorder list so that I can plan how many of each playfield title I need.

I have the following playfields available:

Scared Stiff 899$
    Monster Bash 849$
    Medieval Madness 879$
    Attack from Mars 799$
    White Water 779$
    Twilight Zone 859$
    Star Trek TNG 899$
    Funhouse 779$

We are currently running Cactus Canyon, they will be finished end of April. I will be in Allentown as well and should have them there.

Please let me know if you are interested even if you are not finally sure if you want to pick up at TPF.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Mirco

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Highclasspinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Highclasspinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Dallas, TX, US

#3 9 years ago

Yes, the Funhouse playfields are in the correct length now. Everything should fit. I have corrected a few minor things on the new AFM cutout as well.

Regards,
    Mirco

#10 9 years ago

I have corrected the Shooter lane length, the dimples for the right slingshot and made the hole cutout a little bigger. It is the original CAD file, so I don't really understand why it did not fit...

Yes, White Water and Twilight Zone include the mini playfields.

I will be in Allentown early May and in Chicago at the Expo after the TPF in March.

Regards,
    Mirco

#12 9 years ago

Yes, sure, shipping is always possible. I did not advertise them so far as they are not ready to ship right now, but I should have most ready to ship in the week of the TPF.

Regards,
    Mirco

#16 9 years ago

You can send me a email and I will put you in my waitin glist folder and contact you as soon as they are ready to ship, or simply ask again in 2 weeks...

Regards,
    Mirco

#18 9 years ago

I made the cutout a little larger, but I don't have a protector to test. I think it should fit now...

Regards,
    Mirco

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Highclasspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mirco-playfields-for-sale-at-tpf-texas?tu=Highclasspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.