Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PBINTHESOUTH
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,300

for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)LED 2015 $4300 OBO

Added: January 4th, 2016 Ended: January 13th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

HUO purchased from Colorado Game Exchange by me April 2015
HUO in nearly pristine condition. I see no flaws on pf/cabinet/plastics/interior.
122 TOTAL plays since taking delivery.

Also includes many extras all of which are NEW/UNINSTALLED...

Upgrade Cointaker Super LED kit. Yes game is Stern LED, but kit will switch GI to softer white and some insert colors and supposed higher quality LED lights.

Stern shaker motor from CGE also uninstalled.

Several pinball life accessories all uninstalled. LED RGD programmable square speaker kit, Stern ejection protector,Stern shooter lane protector, and fluorescent green sling shot protectors.

Can ship on legs. Will pack well and send pics to you just as trucks away. Or you can pick up with cash.

Will upload pics in a few hours.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Little Rock, AR, US

Seller insights

These are PBINTHESOUTH's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to PBINTHESOUTH's stats page

#2 4 years ago

That's a great price, love mine just picked one up a few days ago.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks. Trying to take into account based on my location that it will be a shipper. Obviously a really good deal if someone is willing to pick up. Pics very soon.

#4 4 years ago

If you were local, I'd already own this game. Been looking for a MET pro for a while.

#5 4 years ago

MET pro is the best stern period.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

If you were local, I'd already own this game. Been looking for a MET pro for a while.

Gweem.. come on down.. road trip to Little Rock.. it's way above freezing down here!

#7 4 years ago

OK here are the pics

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#9 4 years ago

Noooooooooooooooo. You'll have sellers remorse immediately after they take your pin and the door closes!

#10 4 years ago

Glws. Fun game good price.

#12 4 years ago

I want this so bad. You're only a 7 hour drive too...hmmmm

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzoo70:

That's about how far I drove for my Monster Bash back in 2006, well maybe 6 hours. We left bright and early Saturday, luckily Tennessee was playing a night game that day. We got back just in time for kickoff..........

So in short..........Go for it!

#14 4 years ago

Hmmm 7 hours is borderline long... but I think I've put together a good deal.. game is in great shape and with extras should make it worth trip!

#15 4 years ago

Whoops forgot to post pics of extras and factory inclusions... will do in AM...

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You have Kuro TV's but a few hundred bucks for shipping keeps you from getting the game? This always cracks me up when I see it and I'm not singling you out because everyone always says that. But if there was a machine I really wanted I would not let the shipping cost prevent me from getting it.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzoo70:

I drove 7 hours to purchase a pin from him. Awesome seller.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzoo70:

I just drove longer each way to pick up a tired "Stars". Get in your vehicle and go get this. If I was within 7 hours, I'd already be driving. This is a freaking bargain.

#19 4 years ago

PM sent. I'll take it.

#20 4 years ago

hopefully it is mine, I think we worked a deal last night.

#21 4 years ago

Ron, yes game is yours per our conversations earlier last night and now this, AM.
Sold pending pick up. Will f/u next with arcade geek if deal falls through.
Thanks to everyone that inquired.

#22 4 years ago

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

You have Kuro TV's but a few hundred bucks for shipping keeps you from getting the game? This always cracks me up when I see it and I'm not singling you out because everyone always says that. But if there was a machine I really wanted I would not let the shipping cost prevent me from getting it.

I partially agree with this. I've had several games shipped to me in the past. I've also paid more than I thought was fair market value for games just because they were exactly what I was looking for and I didn't want to potentially miss the deal. In this case, however, it just didn't make sense for me to pay an extra $500 to have a game shipped. It's not as if MET pros are rare, and I'm in no rush to buy one. Plus, all sorts of things can happen to a game during transit.

I also don't think that just because someone can afford a nice TV that they should automatically be willing to spend more on other purchases. We all have to set our own priorities and limits. I stand by my original comment. If the game was local, I would have bought it without hesitation. The price was fair, and I'm not surprised it sold so quickly. Congrats to the new owner!

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What he said!

1 week later
#25 4 years ago

Hello to several PM's
GAME is sale pending pickup this Friday!
I will be happy to contact those in order if falls thru...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside