4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinPlayer2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,800

for sale

Metallica Pro - FS/FT

Added: July 16th, 2015 Ended: March 3rd, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

HUO MET Pro - Looking to sale or trade for WOZ-RR. Game is in Pristine/Mint condition, from a non smoking home. Late model version that was full factory LED'ed with CT LED's. Game also has added a Shaker Motor, mirror blades, lighted flipper buttons and the decal for the snakes mouth.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Greensboro, NC, US

Seller insights

These are PinPlayer2's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PinPlayer2's stats page

#2 4 years ago

Not to be rude but you can get met pros led for $46-47 nib

#3 4 years ago

Keep the Metallica, it's way better than WOZ. WOZ lasted 2 weeks at my place

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Really? I feel like it would take me two years to see all that WOZ has to offer. Haha

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Really? I feel like it would take me two years to see all that WOZ has to offer. Haha

Same thing with Disney Land. Doesn't mean I'm interested in going.

#6 4 years ago

Understood, I'm open if interested come with your best offer!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Not to be rude but you can get met pros led for $46-47 nib

Please PM me where you are seeing this price. I am a repeat buyer and all I am finding for metallica is $4800 cash price at best since they started drying up.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Please PM me where you are seeing this price. I am a repeat buyer and all I am finding for Metallica is $4800 cash price at best since they started drying up.

Drying up? didn't stern just post a pic of them on the assembly like a couple weeks ago?

#9 4 years ago

they are being re released again in the new style cabinet, leds. the price is whatever you buy them from currently from your distributor. same price as normal pro sterns. that's why mine just sold for only 4k.

#10 4 years ago

I sold some and many can vouch at the Winston-Salem parking lot at the sale before last. The Banker and others even helped me unload and move.them into people's suvs.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Own both here. Both are a lot of fun to play and completely different in their own unique (and good) way.

#12 4 years ago

So what's a good price on this machine? I'm itching to buy something.

#13 4 years ago

Game is SOLD pending payment and pickup! Thanks for those who are interested and if something falls through I will repost.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside