36644CEC-4168-4339-8537-69253BDD3002 (resized).jpeg
43676E4D-CDE2-4740-AA5A-E1BA6B63FB83 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3950 (resized).jpg
IMG_3945 (resized).jpg
IMG_3949 (resized).jpg
IMG_3948 (resized).jpg
IMG_3947 (resized).jpg
IMG_3946 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)

Added: 2018-11-08 19:19:01 UTC • Ended: December 5th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Looking to sell as I am ready for a new machine and don't have the room. I purchased this machine brand new only 1 year ago. I am preferring that someone can pick it up from me.

Item photos

IMG_3945 (resized).jpg
IMG_3946 (resized).jpg
IMG_3947 (resized).jpg
IMG_3948 (resized).jpg
IMG_3949 (resized).jpg
IMG_3950 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mike304462's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mike304462's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

San Antonio, TX, US

#2 5 years ago

Wish you were closer. I like that it is not covered in mods.

#3 5 years ago

Man, wish I had the available cash. Im looking to get both metallica and star trek premium, maybe after xmas cash rolls in

#4 5 years ago

Fair price over NIB and a solid, proven value compared to a lot of other stuff, old and new, that is available right now. GLWTS!

#5 5 years ago

Hmm no bites? Well let's bump MET up to the top. A lot of pin for $4500. The pro is great. Someone bring home Sparky for the Holidays!

#6 5 years ago

From my perspective, this is the best value in the marketplace.

#7 5 years ago

Too far my friend or it would be mine!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

From my perspective, this is the best value in the marketplace.

Yup. The game and price meets the fun:cost ratio... however, as with all first time posters, beware. Seller is NOT vetted, and this could equally be a scam as it could be the deal of the week.

#9 5 years ago

Why must you be so far away! Killer deal!

#10 5 years ago

Man this is an outright steal, not to mention the massive recent code update!

#11 5 years ago

OK its official. GA and TX are the best spots to buy used machines bc either those markets are really soft or everyone local hates pinball.

4k for MET????

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK its official. GA and TX are the best spots to buy used machines bc either those markets are really soft or everyone local hates pinball.
4k for MET????

Maybe, they seem to sit at $4,500.

#13 5 years ago

4500 would be more than fair. 4k shouldn't even last.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Maybe, they seem to sit at $4,500.

Got any examples? I haven’t seen a huo offered at 4500 or lower before this one. They aren’t selling as fast as they used to, but I’d likely take one at 4500, huo. If this one were listed here at $4k, it would be gone in seconds.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Got any examples? I haven’t seen a huo offered at 4500 or lower before this one. They aren’t selling as fast as they used to, but I’d likely take one at 4500, huo. If this one were listed here at $4k, it would be gone in seconds.

Here's one for $4600 not far away

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71474

#16 5 years ago

It’s sold

#17 5 years ago

Great deal, especially with the recent code update!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yes, I picked up two Pros for buddies of mine in the last month. One was advertised in the classifieds of The Record newspaper in Bergen County, NJ and picked up in Montvale, NJ ($4,200). The other I picked up right here in Bay Head, NJ from another collector ($4,000). We didn't attempt to negotiate price on either game.

I own the Pro and Premium and wouldn't part with either. The game checks too many of the right boxes for me.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yes, I picked up two Pros for buddies of mine in the last month. One was advertised in the classifieds of The Record newspaper in Bergen County, NJ and picked up in Montvale, NJ ($4,200). The other I picked up right here in Bay Head, NJ from another collector ($4,000). We didn't attempt to negotiate price on either game.
I own the Pro and Premium and wouldn't part with either. The game checks too many of the right boxes for me.

You said they sit at 4500, that’s what I was wondering about as I hadn’t even seen them at 4500. $4k and $4200 are great deals for huo games in good shape.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You said they sit at 4500, that’s what I was wondering about as I hadn’t even seen them at 4500. $4k and $4200 are great deals for huo games in good shape.

Sorry, the only one I see right now was posted a couple of weeks ago for $4,800.

#21 5 years ago

I had my pro up for sale @ 4500.00 obo. Lot of kickers and one offer at 4200.00. I said yes and never heard back... starange market

1 week later
#22 5 years ago

I just sent seller a PM, I'll see if he responds, I'm close enough in Austin to go see it, if it's legit

#23 5 years ago

I’d be a buyer at $4,000 shipped. Stern must’ve produced a ton of these to have the price go this low. Iron Maiden has hurt secondary market on these and Primus will do the same.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I’d be a buyer at $4,000 shipped.

Let me know when you get that deal.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Let me know when you get that deal.

Sounds good, 6 months maybe.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

Sounds good, 6 months maybe.

$3,500-$3,600 for a Pro. I hope you’re right.

#27 5 years ago

So 20 days ago this ad was posted, 26 replies NONE from the OP, anyone that PM'd him hear back?
My spidy senses are heightened.

#28 5 years ago

I PM'd him nine days ago, when he first dropped the price and never heard a word back. Blitzburgh99 says it's sold, so maybe he heard something or bought it.

#29 5 years ago

I also sent a message--no response. Was looking forward to the drive back from San Antonio with this machine.

#30 5 years ago

It sold. I was supposed to pick it up the Weds morning before thanksgiving, and at 6pm the night before, he said his brother sold it while he was at work and it was gone. Soooo bummed out. I sold my planned holiday-break-shop-out Fish Tales to make room. Now there’s a huge hole in my lineup!!!

43676E4D-CDE2-4740-AA5A-E1BA6B63FB83 (resized).jpeg43676E4D-CDE2-4740-AA5A-E1BA6B63FB83 (resized).jpeg
#31 5 years ago

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Pinballz that bought it. The only people that get a decent priced machine around here anymore is them unless the game is sold among friends via word of mouth.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

It sold. I was supposed to pick it up the Weds morning before thanksgiving, and at 6pm the night before, he said his brother sold it while he was at work and it was gone. Soooo bummed out. I sold my planned holiday-break-shop-out Fish Tales to make room. Now there’s a huge hole in my lineup!!![quoted image]

That's pretty shitty.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

It sold. I was supposed to pick it up the Weds morning before thanksgiving, and at 6pm the night before, he said his brother sold it while he was at work and it was gone. Soooo bummed out. I sold my planned holiday-break-shop-out Fish Tales to make room. Now there’s a huge hole in my lineup!!![quoted image]

oh man - I hate having that open space. Although that means you have money burning a hole in your pocket which is kind of fun....

#34 5 years ago

So many Houston pinsiders interested in this! That sucks Blitzburg!

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I’d be a buyer at $4,000 shipped. Stern must’ve produced a ton of these to have the price go this low. Iron Maiden has hurt secondary market on these and Primus will do the same.

mmmmm...no.
Just the residual effect of the first ever pinball machine to stay on the assembly line for 6 years straight.

Secondary market on Metallica will be stronger than ever 6 months after Stern stops producing.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

oh man - I hate having that open space. Although that means you have money burning a hole in your pocket which is kind of fun....

You got that right!!!

36644CEC-4168-4339-8537-69253BDD3002 (resized).jpeg36644CEC-4168-4339-8537-69253BDD3002 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-pro-79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.