Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by lancestorm
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20180107_140413 (resized).jpg
20180107_140359 (resized).jpg
20180107_140346 (resized).jpg
20180107_140324 (resized).jpg
20180107_140321 (resized).jpg
20180107_140316 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)

Added: January 7th, 2018 Ended: February 3rd, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,000

Item description

Original owner of this Metallica pro. I bought it in August brand new from a distributor. Probably has around 500 plays but not certain of exact number. No issues with it and I have full set of cliffy protectors installed since day 1. Will happily send any pics requested

Item photos

20180107_140316 (resized).jpg
20180107_140321 (resized).jpg
20180107_140324 (resized).jpg
20180107_140346 (resized).jpg
20180107_140359 (resized).jpg
20180107_140413 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,750

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Norwood, MA, US

Seller insights

These are Mfsrc791's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mfsrc791's stats page

#2 3 years ago

No ghosting or chipping bump

#3 3 years ago

It's only Tuesday bump

#4 3 years ago

Thirsty Thursday bump

#5 3 years ago

MLK bump

#6 3 years ago

Been there before, free bump

#7 3 years ago

Good luck with that. Modded one just sold for 4200 today, and I just delisted mine several hundred bucks below this, with a bunch of mods because it wouldn't sell...

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Good luck with that. Modded one just sold for 4200 today, and I just delisted mine several hundred bucks below this, with a bunch of mods because it wouldn't sell...

This is your second Met FS thread you posted in. Why are you trolling Metallica FS threads?

Edit: Free bump. Nice looking machine good luck with your sale.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Turtle:

This is your second Met FS thread you posted in. Why are you trolling Metallica FS threads?
Edit: Free bump. Nice looking machine good luck with your sale.

Thanks man it's a free bump anyway lol. Taking best offers too.

#10 3 years ago

GLWTS...It's a great pin.

#11 3 years ago

Bump

#12 3 years ago

I have a royal flush deluxe that I might throw into the deal for free. Needs a little work but I already replaced most of the boards

#13 3 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I have a royal flush deluxe that I might throw into the deal for free. Needs a little work but I already replaced most of the boards

Now that's what I call a deal sweetener, lol.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Now that's what I call a deal sweetener, lol.

Just....leave. Good luck with the sale OP.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Just....leave. Good luck with the sale OP.

What the f--k is YOUR problem? He's maybe adding an awesome incentive to buy his game. I said it was awesome.

[Removed]

#16 3 years ago

Thanks for the bumps guys!

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

What the f--k is YOUR problem? He's maybe adding an awesome incentive to buy his game. I said it was awesome.
[Removed]

Your attitude in this thread and the other $4200 one has been inappropriate. Admit you are butt-hurt that yours couldn't sell at the lowest price you were will to sell at. We've all been there. Just because yours didn't sell doesn't give you the right. So check the attitude at the door, be helpful, or move on. That is all I'm saying.

Good luck OP. Bump.

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Your attitude in this thread and the other $4200 one has been inappropriate. Admit you are butt-hurt that yours couldn't sell at the lowest price you were will to sell at. We've all been there. Just because yours didn't sell doesn't give you the right. So check the attitude at the door, be helpful, or move on. That is all I'm saying.
Good luck OP. Bump.

You're entitled to your opinion. You don't want to see mine? Put me on ignore and be done with it, otherwise you're just pissing in the wind. Same goes for anyone else that has a problem with me.

I'll admit I'm butthurt when you admit the post you jumped me over wasn't attacking the OP or this thread. If he's throwing in a RFD with new boards in it, even if it's not working, to me that's an extra 400-1200 bucks worth of value depending on cosmetics, which would make this a pretty bloody exceptional deal.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Put me on ignore and be done with it,

Damn sound advice. I feel better already.

#20 3 years ago

Haha you guys are hilarious. The royal flush deluxe works. Decently. All coils fire but the score screen is a little flaky. Needs a little tlc and I don't have time. Figured it could be a deal sweetener to someone who has time to give it some love it deserves. I rescued it from a closed down camp site for 100 bucks and spent about 350 dollars on new boards that were corroded. Also has all new rubber and drop targets

#22 2 years ago

Still for sale bump

#23 2 years ago

Flax your attitude sucks, so anyone would read it the way I did.

Bump for the OP's good price.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside