00w0w_haRdsont1OB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00t0t_jONkZzrIq66_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00L0L_kcuLzylHV19_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00H0H_kUxdrduxXV7_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00I0I_4eMt1yRuLcr_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00A0A_hw7aRk4Zca1_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01717_68SzdHieoHc_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00c0c_3GQxAfLA3Bs_1200x900 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)

Added: 2017-12-10 17:23:21 UTC • Ended: January 15th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,750 (Firm)

Price is firm

Met pro wood head purchased from TPF, used in tournament area twice. Speaker lights
PinPAC 2 Mac headphone/volume control, LED OCD
Full GI/Flasher/Insert LEDs
PinSMX (http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=58 Needs new cables, I broke mine. >_<
shaker motor
gel inserts for FUEL gauge to enhance the color
snake tongue decal, titan rubber
Sparky 2-wire blue/orange helmet EL
Pop bumper crosses
Custom graveyard arch that says "End of Line" and lights up green.
Cliffy installed on scoop, not-yet-installed cliffy for magnet and shooter lane.
Sparky anti-airball plastic.
Metal replacement post for the orbit..the original nylon plunger snapped in half!
Painted shooter rod.

Cosmetically awesome, but not flawless. Very minor wear at sparky magnet keyline on the top side. Small ding on the right side head panel near the very top. Minor shooter lane wear.

NO GHOSTING. NO CABINET SPLITTING. NO DECAL PEELING.

Sparky magnet core was changed out before TPF this year, and it hasn't really been played since.

Graveyard magnet core still original but it wasn't nearly as hammered, new one is included, so it can be changed immediately.

Anyone that played Metallica in March at TPF knows this machine. It seriously kicked people's asses, including mine!

I'd love to trade for a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro. Wife wants it BAD. Would really prefer not to ship, but if buyer pays and agrees to wait for payments to clear, and pays for requested packing materials for my wife and I to do it correctly (likely around 60-80 bucks) then it might be arranged.

Item photos

00c0c_3GQxAfLA3Bs_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01717_68SzdHieoHc_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00A0A_hw7aRk4Zca1_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00I0I_4eMt1yRuLcr_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00H0H_kUxdrduxXV7_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00L0L_kcuLzylHV19_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00t0t_jONkZzrIq66_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00w0w_haRdsont1OB_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00o0o_l5YZjn0xRkx_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00F0F_ev2Hy6VjkRz_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Frax's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Frax's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Conyers, GA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 319.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 149.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

#2 6 years ago

No comments or thumbs at all? Wow, lol.

#3 6 years ago

Obviously your game is tricked-out. Show it off with better pictures, Josh.

#4 6 years ago

Bump.

5100 -> 4999

#5 6 years ago

Bump for a great game. And yes the market is totally different right now definitely tuff to be a seller. GLWS

1 week later
#6 6 years ago

4999 -> 4900

#7 6 years ago

I sold mine about 4 weeks ago. Was surprised I had a somewhat immediate hit on it. It could be location. If it is maybe look into the shipping so its easier on the buyer. Just a thought.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from huo:

I sold mine about 4 weeks ago. Was surprised I had a somewhat immediate hit on it. It could be location. If it is maybe look into the shipping so its easier on the buyer. Just a thought.

I said in the ad:

"if buyer pays and agrees to wait for payments to clear, and pays for requested packing materials for my wife and I to do it correctly (likely around 60-80 bucks) then it might be arranged."

Blankets, cardboard shell with corner and leg protectors, plastic wrap. Legs on. Only way I will ship a game, and we have shipped 4 without issue previously, including my Farfalla, which I was really kind of terrified to ship at all. If someone's interested...say something, I'll ship at this point as long as buyer agrees to wait for things to clear. /shrug

#9 6 years ago

Bump. 4819. Ya'll can eat the price of the pinside sales fee at this point...I'm taking enough of a bath on this.

#10 6 years ago

Wish I had the Cash, Trying to sell 2 myself. Great looking game.

#11 6 years ago

4750. If it can't sell at this price, then f--k the market, honestly. This is just retarded.

#12 6 years ago

That time of year man, lots of games are sitting even when priced right. Looks great though!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

4750. If it can't sell at this price, then f--k the market, honestly. This is just retarded.

The market clearly doesn't know the value of this game.

#14 6 years ago

You're attitude may have something to do with it. I'd never do business with someone who presents themselves as unstable.

#15 6 years ago

Wish you were closer, looks awesome. Bump.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

You're attitude may have something to do with it. I'd never do business with someone who presents themselves as unstable.

That's funny, never had any issue selling my prior 39 games due to my attitude, and have bought and sold games to other Pinsiders. Never had any issues with any game I've ever shipped. If someone wants to screw themselves out of a decent deal because they don't like me personally, all I can do is laugh. Business is business, end of story. If you can do business without bringing personal shit into it, then we can still deal as far as I'm concerned.

Quoted from RTS:

The market clearly doesn't know the value of this game.

Or the market's just crap right now, and I'm not enough of a fool or desperate enough to take an acid bath just to sell a game.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Or the market's just crap right now, and I'm not enough of a fool or desperate enough to take an acid bath just to sell a game.

I can't seem to sell a cheap project game that would normally be gone in a day at other times of the year. I think it's just winter combined with being too soon after Christmas where folks haven't built their pin funds back up yet.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I can't seem to sell a cheap project game that would normally be gone in a day at other times of the year. I think it's just winter combined with being too soon after Christmas where folks haven't built their pin funds back up yet.

Things are slow, but low end games are not selling very well. I have found it easier to sell high end stuff currently which is weird. You would think it would be just the opposite. I think a loaded up MET pro for less than $5k is a great deal.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's funny, never had any issue selling my prior 39 games due to my attitude, and have bought and sold games to other Pinsiders. Never had any issues with any game I've ever shipped. If someone wants to screw themselves out of a decent deal because they don't like me personally, all I can do is laugh. Business is business, end of story. If you can do business without bringing personal shit into it, then we can still deal as far as I'm concerned.

Josh is a great guy in person and is obsessive with his games. This is a great buy.

#20 6 years ago

I'm delisting the ad tonight. It's not worth the hassle of dealing with potential shipping and paying the pinside tax. I'll just drop the price and offer it back to locals, or if someone wants to pick it up at TPF, shoot me a PM.

#21 6 years ago

How much is the pinside tax? I don't recall it being too much when I sold my last game, which happened to be a Met pro. I think it's reduced for you since you donated

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Things are slow, but low end games are not selling very well. I have found it easier to sell high end stuff currently which is weird. You would think it would be just the opposite. I think a loaded up MET pro for less than $5k is a great deal.

Eh, it depends on how badly someone wants something and how much of a deal it is. I recently picked up a POTC for a really good price, but I've passed on a lot of other cheap project machines in the last few weeks. I'm not particularly motivated to buy much right now unless it's something special or for a really good price.

Quoted from Strummy:

How much is the pinside tax? I don't recall it being too much when I sold my last game, which happened to be a Met pro. I think it's reduced for you since you donated

$18.75, if you have a red donation heart.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#23 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

$18.75, if you have a red donation heart.

Doesn't seem worth pulling an ad over $18.75

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Doesn't seem worth pulling an ad over $18.75

But apparently it's worth ignoring the other half of what I said, which is exactly the reason I'm not going to pay money to sell a game at reduced prices on Pinside. All the nitpicking and BS of having to ship a game? It's not worth it. Maybe if I could sell the game for 1k more than I'm asking, sure. But to eat a few hundred bucks I don't want to eat AND have to deal with the shipping? Hell to the no.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-pro-41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.